Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hi everyone:  I hope that everyone is having a good weekend.  How i really want YEH's project come out soon.  I am really excited about his project and I can not wait.  Please November come fast.   :-w

woah! after a week of working overtime, i decided to visit this thread as i always do.. and BOOM!!! <:-P  i just read a really good news.. our YEH will be working on a new project.. :x  this news just erased all my stress and tiredness! YEH fighting!!! wishing and praying for the success of this drama and all of your projects!!! :-*

oh no :'( I don't like YEH playing boyish style. I hope that is just temporary. I hope she'll be a lady after meeting her first love again. She's a fashion designer right ? So I was thinking she would dress fashionably. Anyways, I'll still be here supporting her. I MISS YOU FIGHTING!

Guest 50julieng

[-O< I wish her hair is long layer  with medium brown/black color...please GOD!!

:x ^:)^ Any fans here has this many earlopes like YEH?

tumblr_ltk7n10Vy11r4gvngo1_500.jpg

Guest MariYEH

Yoon Eun hye is very sick her assistant tweeted. Poor baby:( no wonder why she looked strange at the UGG event.)

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jktd90

We begin filming for the important scenes today...
but she was so sick that she couldn't open her eyes yesterday..had to go to hospital..
It's an eye infection.And it lasts for 3 weeks
I prayed because I'm so worried..that doctor's analysis is wrong and that she will recover soon..
It's good that she's much better today. Please pray for her ㅜㅜThat she will overcome this

:(( :((

Guest 50julieng

[-O< SHE has so many activities, so many stresses and she is not a healthy person.  I just hope her sickness not rise..I feel like crying now

=(( YEH fighting please!

Guest jjsweeter0211

Get well soon :(Poor Eun Hye ~  She must overwork herself with all those schedules. :-S With the tiring live filming in the next two months, I'm very worried  :(Hope she is okay.Be strong and stay healthy!~

UHUHUHHUHUHUHU :'( :'(  </3
I HOPE SHE GETS WELL SOON. I just hope she doesn't overwork herself. We just discussed about stress in my Psychology subject and stress weakens the immune system. She have to get enough sleep, please. As much as we want to see her, we also want her to be healthy. 
EONNI, FIGHTING!

Heavenly Father, we lift up to you Yoon Eun Hye who has an eye infection. We plead your mercy  and compassion, by the power of your command drive away all her pains and sickness.  Restore your strength  to her body and joy to her spirit. In Jesus name. amen. 

Guest santaiah178

As much as I loved & excited to watch my girl again on small screen I prefer her to be in good condition first. So I'm praying hard (in my religion) that she will overcome this and commence her shooting [-O<
We support you 110% on your comeback project Eun Hye so please take care & don't overworked yourself :(
BTW, some warriors here mentioned to not liking YEH playing a boyish character again but IMO what's wrong with that ? It's still a character she has to adapt cause she's an actor in the first place. Although it won't be easy to play a boyish character again since she's a very feminine girl in real life but she's already tackled Go Eun Chan character (and be succeed in doing it) so I think she will nail it again this time. I just have to remind you that she's already been playing a feminine & fashionable girl before in MFL & LTM. So you have to differentiated YEH as a fashionista/model and her as an actor. As an actor she has to immerse herself to the role she will portray regardless she's an fashion icon etc.So I think we should support her on this project and be happy that she's stepped up her game by taking a challenging role :)>-