Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

imu1.jpg

I listed down the Production and Staff credits and their works...I have so much faith in them now.  They are all very top names.
They want to sell this drama to pan american nations again.

Executive Producer is:
Park Hong Kyun of The Greatest Love (MBC, 2011),Queen Seon Deok (MBC, 2009), New Heart (MBC, 2007)

Producer is: Jo Yoon Jung of Lee Kim Productions

Writer is: Moon Hee Jung of Can You Hear My Heart (MBC, 2011), Smile, You (SBS, 2009), Last Scandal (MBC, 2008),Tree of Heaven (SBS, 2006), Co-Writer in Stairway To Heaven (SBS 2003-2004)
Outrageous Women (MBC, 2006)

Program director is: Lee Jae Dong PD of Can't Lose (MBC, 2011), Thank You  (MBC,2007),Sweet Buns (MBC,2004-2005)

Assistant PDs are: Kim Hee Won of Last Scandal (2008), I Love You, Dont Cry (2008), Come, Come, Absolutely Come (2011)

Park Ji Hyun of  Assistant PD in The Moon That Embraces the Sun (MBC, 2012)

Lee Eun Ho of Assistant PD in Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal (KBS2,2010) and Can't Lose (MBC, 2011)

Guest MariYEH

welcome to YEH thread @avidneri1003 and to all the newbies on YEH thread.

Just the YEH part.

[17th BIFF] Yoo Ji Tae-Yoon Eun Hye Reveals What's In Their Mind

PS12101200071.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye 'Knitting' is about the emotions of women in their 20's..
The leading actress (of her movie) is confused when she's reminded of her feelings that she had thought to have forgotten, but she must deal with that emotion.

It's refreshing that the film can keep up the anticipation of the viewers without any script lines, and merely with accessories.

Yoon Eun Hye stated, I tried to show emotions of a woman who is reminded of feelings which she had thought she forgotten.

How many x 윤은혜 mentioned in RM?

A4_U2amCEAAt38f.jpg:large
Credit : piggywen

I wish Eunhye appeared on Running Man then she will be reunited with Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook and HAHA, I'm sure that it's will be great and get high rating. I miss the times when she's on XMan. unfortunately Running Man is on SBS so she probably will not appeared for the drama promotion.

But I hope she will show up on MBC Program, like Come to Play or the other for drama promotion. Maybe before her shooting began, so it will not effect with her shooting schedule. 

Guest prettybo

kevin1320 said: she just updated her twitter
YoonEunHye♥윤은혜 @1003Grace

울매니져 역쉬 똑똑해ㅋ 차안에 귤향기가~웃겨 생활속의 지혜ㅋㅋpic.twitter.com/dmNbP8gV

a5askinccaiuawv.jpg

cr: yeh's twitter 

Hahaha . . And I thought I was the only one doing it (using orange peel as air freshner) I would even purposely throw them at the thrash can to neutralize it's smell. . . At least I am proud to say, we have something in common . . 

Guest coldturkey

Hey Guys! I've been meaning to join soompi for the longest time to see news and updates about Yoon Eun Hye! Finally got the chance to join this thread and so happy to hear about her upcoming project!!! :)

Guest coldturkey

Thanks vegaspink for welcoming us newbies! Cool fan art pics by the way! :-bd Great to see everyone so excited for Yeh's new drama! I really hope the episodes also become available in Hulu Plus as soon as it airs in Korea.