Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

hi @laura1997 welcome to YEH thread. I dont think we are of liberty to openly talk about anything, since YEH hasn't revealed anything on her event.  The thing is, it's difficult to post something ahead of time...cause so many things change...So let's just be patient and wait.

From what a friend told me, she neither confirmed nor denied participation in any drama.  The thing is, most people who attended didn't speak korean very well.  So I dont know exactly what she said.

@vegaspink
check the pm

Guest jokinda1

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the photos/updates and the BP messages.

Hopefully she is well to go for the BIFF carpet walk (changing of season), take care miss YEH !!.

thank u @MariYEH for the reply~^^
aigoo, now that u mention about the language barrier thingy..i just read another version of the translation of what eun hye had replied yesterday on weibo: what eun hye had answered about her new drama project was: coming soon~
so it's missing you?
....ok. i will just wait and see ><

Guest MariYEH

20121006222545.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye's tweet: "I took cold medicine, ke And I'm in Busan ㅠ-ㅠ After sleeping for 2 hours..And I cried ung ung during a fan meeting yesterday, keke I got here with bloated face @-@ bad pictures coming up..kekekke

Guest MariYEH

another new tweet from YEH

74433385.jpg

Park Su Min @smkku: why did u cry? you were touched?

Yoon Eun Hye @1003Grace: yup keke eyes all bloated keke makeup all smeared and erased...

Park Su Min @smkku: oh no..you must've become uglyㅠ ...do well and return safely~~~See ya when you come back^^

Guest MariYEH

Rookie director Yoon Eun Hye's, unpretentious charm radiates

20121007160777599550712.jpg

*cough* cough* peoplesaid that more photographers showed up than usual   :))

PYH2012100706370001300_P2.jpg

Guest 50julieng

=)) I was expecting her in a pretty dress at premier instead this..but loving her outfit.  She was not overdress with people around her..This looked more like a conference since everyone wore name tags.  Her hair is longer seems like she is ready for a drama for us.... :x

Guest MariYEH

(Yoon Eun Hye hit no.1 on live search)

In regards to her next project, she stated "As far as next project, it has to be as an actress. As for directing I have to study more to film more.  "I believe I will greet people with a good project as an actress"

Having directed, I realize how difficult it is to cast actors. I realize that I better become friends with my contemporaries and don't be too difficult when asked to act in a project. (people laughed when she said that)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20121007n11170

201210071646775489_50713392ebc4e.jpg

Thank you my dear friends for the update on Miss YEH at the BFF.  True to her words she did described herself well, BUT my dear God! She is very beautiful! She is lovely!  She is admirable in every way! She is radiant!
It feels very good to see Miss YEH, the actress grow in her career, and how she matures, how she responds with wisdom at the interview, shows grace under pressure in a new field and challenge in the industry.