Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

GOOD VIBES!!! and CHILL! nothing is confirmed yet! Let's have a serene atmosphere again! OUR YEH is a proud advocate for world peace! let's not mind those bashings, we always get a lot of those anyway she always makes news! kekeke

Don't know if this was posted already but saw this on ha ji mins soompi page, although it wasn't entirely a close up of our yeh but she's seen anyway so might as well share this ! ^_^ 120904demindc-001.jpg
120904demindc-002.jpg
120904demindc-004.jpg
120904demindc-005.jpg
120904demindc-007.jpg
credit goes entirely to zherithsh and DC hajimin.

In the name of peace, respect begets respect, i will abide to MariYEH's reminder. definitely i will survive through this - if ever! hahahaha! i wonder if it will credit to my sainthood if i don't lash back? 
thank you MariYEH that post was most informative, i just hope alot of other people gets to read your post, on who is who

I need to log in just to give all my heart to Mari sis.  :-bd

Reading all these made my heart really ache for YEH.A friend of mine sent me a message about YEH's rumored new drama and I was so happy hearing it.I don't know much about PYC's acting but I like him from DBSK/JYJ and I'd respect my girl for what she wants and decides.
But posts after posts, from his unprofessional agency to some of his unprofessional fans, parts of me want her to reject this. What has she done so bad to deserve this richard simmons?
Anyway, it's not about what I want, it's all about what her want and we fans can only support and wish her best with anything she's doing. Good luck, dear.

PS. sorry if my piece of mind offends anyone, but like Mari said we can't just sit down pretending everything is fine when our girl is being treated that way.

MariYEH said: Yuya said: hello everyone.. good  morning :)

old but new at yoon eun hye thread..just a silent reader

ms. eun hye and yoo chun in the same drama?
i'm okay with that

i'm a fans of yoo chun and i love ms. eun hye
i have both of their dramas file (except ms. eun hye and oh man seok "vineyard men") 
she's good, cool and funny :) and of course, she's hot and sexy ... 
last but not least.. she's talented ..

not all yoo chun fans has the same opinion about ms. eun hye :)
wish all the best for her :)

Guest jokinda1

Hello members !,

Just thinking of the coming month October will be busy schedule for YEH, when will The road for Hope " shown ? waiting for that documentary.

Soon, she will be celebrating her birthday, she will get lots of support on that eventful day and also the coming busan film festival ! wow busy month for her !. She is a mature actress so she knows what is best for her career and also going about her daily life.

Best wishes to you YEH on your coming birthday ! ! and also happy CHUSEOK day to all koreans !!.

Guest thehibiscus

@Mari_Yeh

While I understand your frustration about the badmouthing that actor's fans are directing towards YEH, I really don't think you are helping matters by being so aggressive towards that actor. He has nothing to do with how his fans react and if they are being crass and immature, that's their problem. As far as YEH is concerned, I'm sure she can handle whatever comes her way. I hope she does accept this role and I hope she goes on to show all the naysayers what she's made of. I'm sure they, as colleagues, do not have any bad blood between them. What we can do in the face of such idiocy is be classy and not let it provoke us. What we should not do is let it collapse into petty wars about who is popular and who isn't. I like both of them and wish them both well. Whether they act together or not.

@thehibiscus you are right, I shouldn't have succumbed to their remarks and I apologize for that.  However, seeing YEH constantly getting belittled and discredited by certain fanbase and having to deal with it every single time, is a tough pill to swallow.  I just wanted his fans to experience what it's like for us fans.  Not a very smart thing to do...but alas, I am also human and have my breaking point too.  In the future, I will hold my tongue and try to control my itching hand from typing stuff like that or making another outburst next time around.

@Yodya sis, long time no see glad to see you back.:D

I know I'm guilty of mentioning the attitudes of Yoochun fans towards Yoon Eun Hye's possible casting in other blogs and might have contributed to the fan war but it is only due to the frustrations I'm feeling because of them.  But maybe mentioning it doesn't make it the best way to release my frustrations so I apologize for the animosity that it brought about.  But it doesn't mean that I am wrong.  I know when to apologize when it is for the right cause.  And not staining Yoon Eun Hye's name and wishing the best for her is the right cause.

Now, the best way for all of this not to affect Yoon Eun Hye, her reputation, and her possible drama comeback is to stop mentioning Yoochun and his fans.  I do not have a problem with Yoochun and if Yoon Eun Hye does sign on with this drama, we will support her, the drama, and Yoochun.  I just hope for the best and hope to diminish the hostility between the two fandoms.  I hope other Yoon Eun Hye fans will do the same and stop mentioning his fandom.  But if his fandom want to attack Yoon Eun Hye, let's not do the same anymore, rather let's ignore them but if you can't, kindly inform them of what they are doing to the two actors, which is staining their names.  Because I'm sure that no matter what happens, we both just want them and their possible drama together to succeed.

Again, I'm sorry for not taking the high road earlier on my other posts from other blogs but that will not happen again.

Anywayzzz, always awaiting her comeback!!!

hello everyone.. good  morning :)

old but new at yoon eun hye thread..just a silent reader

ms. eun hye and yoo chun in the same drama?

i'm okay with that

i'm a fans of yoo chun and i love ms. eun hye

i have both of their dramas file (except ms. eun hye and oh man seok "vineyard men") 

she's good, cool and funny :) and of course, she's hot and sexy ... 

last but not least.. she's talented ..

not all yoo chun fans has the same opinion about ms. eun hye :)

wish all the best for her :)

Thanks for the support. Yes, not all of PYC's fans have the negativity. Some actually are looking forward to it.

Hi guys...please stop the discussion about drama n the actor cause there still no news YEH confirmed it or not...so let's wait for the news n leave this thread in peace, shall we???

BTW YEH's birthday is coming up..I would like to urge Yoon Eun Hye fans to submit their birthday message for Yoon Eun Hye and send it to me via pm. Please make the message short. The messages will be printed and given to YEH on Oct.6

The deadline is Oct 1st

A side of YEH that most fans havent seen before...

cr: HallyuYoonEunHye

As much as YEH warriors want to emulate our beloved YEH who is a patient, kind and peace-loving woman, we are also human beings and will react in a myriad of ways when presented with a certain 'stimulus'. In as much as we should respect other actors and fans, let us respect our fellow warriors, first and foremost, and allow them to react the way they see fit as long as no malice is intended, after all, where else will our fellow warriors express themselves? I suggest that should anyone feel the need to lovingly 'correct' a fellow warrior, please do it by PMing them instead of directly correcting them on the thread.