Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest MariYEH

source: http://twitter.com/#!/MCM_KOREA/status/145043692158328832/photo/1

(pls.post a comment to show your support for YEH at http://twitter.com/#!/MCM_KOREA )

MCM has opened the Hong Kong Time Square Satelite Store. Hallyu star Yoon Eun Hye and Hong Kong's leading new generation star Shawn Yu has participated in the event. Check out the MCM event that's full of energy.

mia.jpeg

Guest MariYEH

tanks chichocs sis here's the directors profile: http://www.dianying.com/en/person/GanGuoliang

cr: haiba.cn

r9q.jpeg

Wow look at the prizes on that claw machine that YEH was playing with at MCM store :sweatingbullets:

wp3.jpeg

Thanks Mandi_ for the pictures ali_002.gif

Yesterday YEH spotted shopping at ZhongHuan stores...the funny thing is after shopping she n her bodyguards waited their car in the wrong place....n she waited for the car in the blowing Northwest wind  in more than 10 minutes(means so cold)  ali_003.gif

mcm49.jpg

baidu

sorry guys..cause some idioms in Chinese that I couldn't understand  :tears:

Wow!!! Look at all those bodyguards. You can certainly feel how important she is......

The first thought that came to my mind when I saw the pictures were that they were all wearing black, and the second was that she's like the BOSS LADY of the mafia or something... LOL......

The bodyguards sure looks happy guarding her.... And she's carrying the bag again!!

Yes when i saw the pictures i was thinking were they filming? Oh so its bodyguards like from Mafia...lol....and this time she can dress up and enjoy her shopping spree. last time while she was in HK she have to cover with shawl but still they could recognized her and chase her around......

Lucky bodyguards....able to see her so closely...hehe

Guest santaiah178

Bad news, our YEH's been criticized again sleep.gif

http://kpopfever.com...erience-on-bus/

Someone or some people (or media?) try to disgrace YEH's name by twisting her words (tweet) & news to their own good and finally pointing out to her management company. To what end ? So they can see "the falling" of her ? I'm sorry but it's not easy to make out a scandal of her. Not just because she's a good person, but she also has tons of fans who's willing to defend her wink.gif 

Why are you always looked beautiful in my eyes YEH ? 

Even though I know there are so many women who are prettier than you

But my eyes always upon you and just seeing you

Is it because of your smile ? A genuine smile that always reach into your eyes

Or is it because of your eyes ? Which always exudes kindness & sincerity 

Don’t pay any attention to what others (negativity) said

Just be yourself

the good heart & kind YEH we know and we always loved

In the end the good will prevail smile.gif 

Thanks everyone for the updates happy.gif

Guest kevin1320

OMG netizens, u guys need to leave her alone....

i dont understand and dont want to understand why they r being like this..

what a BIG DEAL carrying a 6000 bag??? is it a lot???

oh god, they must have an old fashion huh??/

nowaday, normal people can also purchase brand name, why not her????

cant stand them anymore

Guest MariYEH

Bad news, our YEH's been criticized again *quoted image*

http://kpopfever.com...erience-on-bus/

comments at nate: http://newscomm.nate.com/board/commonBoard/view?bbs_grp_gb=TVDRAMA&bbs_sq=1297&ctgr_cd=IMPRS&post_sq=2711864&page=1&tvpro_sq=61

Santaiah dont worry i clicked on the original article on nate and in the comments section 95% of netizens in Korea are supporting YEH on this one. On the source article for this story, almost all the comments are criticizing the reporter about how he/she is trying to make a big fuss out of few anti fans’ comments.

Most netizens are commenting on the nate article by saying that they really can’t see the reason behind the criticism. Like the bus situation a day later another senior actor said in interview that he had the best time riding on bus because he hasn’t had that experience in a while. He was not criticized at all.

Most bags are made of leather and celebrities wear expensive outfits in general, whether given or bought. It’s not a bad thing. The Korean reporter who wrote this is just trying to create a buzz and have people read his article.. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he made up some of those comments reported said by netizens.

The antis are majorly Hyori fans who just wanna start trouble. I find it detestable cause Hyori despite of proclaiming being an animal rights activist also got caught wearing leather just this October and she even got in trouble for it (was called a hypoctite) So the hypocrisy of most of her fans is mind boggling.

And so what if Lee Hyori doesn't approve? Why the heck would it matter? Is she Yoon Eun Hye's mom? Not everyone is vegetarian and etc. People need to stop forcing Hyori's rules down others throat and saying that Hyori would lecture YEH...Really? Have people already forgotten Hyori's 'wearing leather' debacle this year and how enraged people were about it? (so what right would Lee Hyori have to lecture anyone when she wore leather just like everyone else?). Why drag Hyori's name in it as if she's God who made those rules and never makes mistakes.

Korean celebrities wearing MCM leather backpack: Rain, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, Thunder, Secret's Zinger, G-Dragon, 2PM, 2NE1's Sandara, CL, SNSD's Yoona, CN Blue's Yonghwa, BEAST's Hyunseung, BEAST's Junhyung,T-ara's Jiyeon', JYJ's Micky Yoochun , Changmin, Big Bang's TOP, 2PM, KARA's Nicole & Jiyoung, Kim Tae Hee, Lee Min Ho, Park Min Young, Jang Geun Seok...go ahead and call them murderers for wearing leather as well

(if people really dont support killing of animals then they should condemn these people too)

http://www.soompi.com/news/celeb-trend-mcm-backpacks

http://fangrrrl.wordpress.com/2011/10/25/2pm-fall-style-airport/

http://www.coordinuna.com/2011/08/nicole-jiyoung-mcm-rebecca-minkoff.html

This is ridiculous. People have nothing else to bash her on so they cling onto the most irrelevant topics. Well if this is the best they can do it really can't hurt her so just let them have their 5 seconds of extra fame and glory on making someone else miserable. It'll go away eventually and leave her reputation as clean as ever.

comments at nate: http://newscomm.nate...e=1&tvpro_sq=61

Santaiah dont worry i clicked on the original article on nate and in the comments section 95% of netizens in Korea are supporting YEH on this one. On the source article for this story, almost all the comments are criticizing the reporter about how he/she is trying to make a big fuss out of few anti fans’ comments.

Most netizens are commenting on the nate article by saying that they really can’t see the reason behind the criticism. Like the bus situation a day later another senior actor said in interview that he had the best time riding on bus because he hasn’t had that experience in a while. He was not criticized at all.

Most bags are made of leather and celebrities wear expensive outfits in general, whether given or bought. It’s not a bad thing. The Korean reporter who wrote this is just trying to create a buzz and have people read his article.. I wouldn’t even be surprised if he made up some of those comments reported said by netizens.

The antis are majorly Hyori fans who just wanna start trouble. I find it detestable cause Hyori despite of proclaiming being an animal rights activist also got caught wearing leather just this October and she even got in trouble for it (was called a hypoctite) So the hypocrisy of most of her fans is mind boggling.

And so what if Lee Hyori doesn't approve?  Why the heck would it matter?  Is she Yoon Eun Hye's mom?  Not everyone is vegetarian and etc.  People need to stop forcing Hyori's rules down others throat and saying that Hyori would lecture YEH...Really? Have people already forgotten Hyori's 'wearing leather' debacle this year and how enraged people were about it?  (so what right would Lee Hyori have to lecture anyone when she wore leather just like everyone else?). Why drag Hyori's name in it as if she's God who made those rules and never makes mistakes.

Cut your post..I apologize....

But agree with you 110%. I really don't understand what the big deal is...even in Hollywood those that proclaim to be an animal activist still uses leather bags....

I'm not trying to sound callous here, but basically the animal are made to make us the hide needed to make stuff for our usage. It has been so since this earth was created. Besides its the best and most durable material to make bags with. If you have the money, why not buy quality goods!!! 

Honestly, the quieter she gets more people are targeting her. Its just ludicrous.

BTW, Love what you replied to Jinsook at kpopfever...LOL 

Guest MariYEH

@marrsq I know right? Its just so ridiculous how they condemn YEH for a bag that was given to her for free...yet they dont condemn other celebrities for wearing products that uses animals as well

There are idols who got busted for drunk driving, drugs and racial slur, yet they dont see anything wrong with it and even defends them. But when YEH wears a sponsored MCM bag just like every other celebrity, they bash her like crazy.

So what do they have to say in defense to their fave celeb now that they are also on the list of celebs that also use MCM leather goods? Are they also gonna start calling them 'animal killer'? LOL I would like to hear their dumb excuses defending their favorite celebrity.

@marrsq  I know right?  Its just so ridiculous how they condemn YEH for a bag that was given to her for free...yet they dont condemn other celebrities for wearing products that uses animals as well  

There are idols who got busted for drunk driving, drugs and racial slur, yet they dont see anything wrong with it and even defends them. But when YEH wears a sponsored MCM bag just like every other celebrity, they bash her like crazy.

So what do they have to say in defense to their fave celeb now that they are also on the list of celebs that also use MCM leather goods?  Are they also gonna start calling them 'animal killer'? LOL I would like to hear their dumb excuses defending their favorite celebrity.

I find it ridiculous..just plain stupid. If you didn't say anything to that jinsook person, I would have...what super star complex? when did YEH ever said she was on top and that she is better than anyone else...we should have ask that person to prove that YEH said that. Celebrities should dress and act normally. Is this jinsook  person for real?..when stars go out without makeup they get bashed..when they dress down they get bashed...YEH might even be called stingy if she appears in nothing less than a satisfactory brand. People really think she is a push over!

The BUS incident got to me. When you read her msg, you can feel how happy she was and that she wanted to share it with her fans the excitement but how did they twist it in their shallow minds; she was showing off? I just can't understand some people...