Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Fan's note of what YEH's said about her next project at her fanmeet recently (thanks to chichocs) :

She said that she's read some scripts but it not easy to make a decision cause there are a lot of thing to be considered such as the role, the PD etc. She also said It's not easy to find a good script. It needed an element of luck *quoted image*

It seems she's aware that a good script is important to make a good drama/movie. Learn from her lesson I guess *quoted image*

Wishing YEH the best, hoping she will get a really good script & good script writer for her next project.   

Thanks for the poem and the update, santaiah178 and chichocs! We, her fans, certainly want and pray for an excellent script, an iconic role for YEH, and a skilled PD to put it into life!

It seems she's aware that a good script is important to make a good drama/movie. Learn from her lesson I guess *quoted image*

Wishing YEH the best, hoping she will get a really good script & good script writer for her next project.   

Anyway I made a poem for YEH. I made it for some time a go so I re edit it. Hope you guys like it *quoted image*

Your are right Santaiah178....nice poem...

In fairness to the directors of My Fair Lady, Lie to Me. I don't think its their fault..the directors did well in their past dramas.. YEH is very intelligent and she knows that her next move is very important ---she knows that the script is the heart and soul of the drama.....anyway, don't worry Miss YEH, your warriors are praying that you can find a very good project ---as great as Coffee Prince

Guest MariYEH

thanks santaiah178 its not only important to get a good script but its also imperative to get a good, trustworthy scriptwriter who wont mess and change the original script while the drama is airing. The thing is both the scriptwriters for My Fair Lady and Lie To Me did just that.

When YEH read the original script the dramas that she has selected had lots of potential, but as soon as the drama aired the script was revised. So YEH ends up getting duped. The thing is, she can no longer back out cause. she is very professional and once she makes a commitment she keeps it which is why she got the title "Queen of Loyalty" tag in the industry.

I remember reading that fans who went at the My Fair Lady farewell party saw the scriptwriters apologizing to YEH.

So even if YEH picks a really good script, there's still that uncontrolable factor, that she might not get what she really signed for cause script can be changed any time... and who do people end up blaming? Take a wild guess...

fos.gif

cr: brokenbandages @tumblr

Anyway I made a poem for YEH. I made it for some time a go so I re edit it. Hope you guys like it *quoted image*

THANK YOU YOON EUN HYE

To know you is a happiness

To know you is a relieve 

I know I’m just a fans

But I’m glad that I’m your fans

You will always be my idol and my inspiration

So thank you Yoon Eun Hye for coming into my life

you are a peotic warrior  :lol: i love yours.. it really shout my lungs out..

knowing YEH is a big relieve, bcuz i didn't pick the wrong ONE!!

@chichocs wooow those fans are beyond lucky!! and her cute V pose together w/ them is so cute.. haha, i can't take my eyes off those 2 smilling ahjumma fans..

http://img265.images...75/59517526.jpg

@MariYEH "Queen of Loyalty" B) yep yep! she owns that crown.. and though her acting was being judge but she always flip the table and makes those blind judges drop their jaws for her undoubtful talent!!

Guest santaiah178

MariYEH, as much as I like YEH being loyal and helpful to people in K entertainment industry it's about time she act decisively IMO. Meaning she should be assertive to production co. , the PD and script writer to fulfill her requirement/condition before she sign the contract. In which it (the contract) stated that she can pull out or cancel the contract if they change the story/plot from the one they've being agreed. I think she should take this measure cause I feel she's always being used by the prod. co. she's collaborated before. Remember these cases :

- Yigim/Lee Kim prod co. (My Fair Lady) used her name to lift their ban (after their dispute with actor Park Shin Yang)      

- Verdi Media made her wait for their next project (after Love Song) with a disappointing result (Lie To Me)

And what she's got from those collaboration : CRITICISM

Although those weren't all YEH's fault but like it or not she's the biggest name on those productions (being the top actress) so she took the blame.  

I think this measure is needed cause she has to protect her name. She's not just Yoon Eun Hye the actress anymore but she's already Yoon Eun Hye THE Top Actress (the one who's always carrying the drama)

If Son Ye Jin can pull out from "My Way" (Jang Dong Gun's movie) and Ko Hyun Jung can make a PD of her latest movie (Miss Go Project) being fired why can't YEH.

I don't mean to suggest YEH to be harsh, but entertainment industry is a "cutthroat" world. Sometime we have to act accordingly.  

PS : But one thing for sure, with all of her good trait & shortcoming I always be her fans happy.gif

Anyway thanks wikeee smile.gif

Guest irongirl02

please do not mention the name of another actress in matters relating to Yoon Eun Hye...

because I am very sensitive to that ...

the reason is I've mentioned it before so I do not have to say it again...

tears.gif:tears:tears.gif...please...please...and please...

and I know ... I'm very aware that Yoon Eun Hye utilized or whether I should say that the people who worked with her cheated her ... after COFFEE PRINCE Yoon Eun Hye will never again work with people who can actually trusted to handle the project ... because they are very aware of the effects of Yoon Eun Hye ... and think they do not have to work very well ... because they have Yoon Eun Hye ... and all the fans of Yoon Eun Hye already know that any happened with the project Yoon Eun Hye (if those people really-really a fans of Yoon Eun Hye not pretending to be a fan or a fan of just the right circumstances) ... good or bad (although Yoon Eun Hye does not have a bad project in my opinion) ... her acting is good or bad(according to most people or should I say ANTIS...I prefer to call that Yoon Eun Hye not too deep portraying her character...or something like that...maybe MY FAIR LADY...but I'm enjoyed watching MY FAIR LADY...and that obviously did not fail...unlike certain blogs because it too has a high rating for the so-called failed...)

and whatever happens with the project...

Yoon Eun Hye will continue to receive criticism that is not useful...

if the project does not conform with the expectations of most people ...

Yoon Eun Hye will receive harsh criticism or something like that...:angry::angry::angry:fury.gif

and if the project is well done ... who praised is the her co-star...

and, last but not the last post ...

after LIE TO ME ...

I hope that peoples expectations were not high to the next project of Yoon Eun Hye...

although I highly doubt that people are not going to high expectations for the next project of Yoon Eun Hye...

That's only my hope...

We'll see...:DB)excl.gif

bye-bye my fellow warriors...and thanks for your hardworks...:D:)

Guest MariYEH

@ santaiah178 yes I agree that YEH's loyalty is sometimes too much and can also be very frustrating for us fans, because we feel hurt that due to her extreme loyalty, she ends up getting used over and over again, However for my part, I can't begrudge her for being a good person. I think we should be thankful that she is what she is.

Yes, the industry that YEH is in is a cutthroat business, but this makes me even more proud that she has proven that she doesn't wanna take part in being cutthroat like others, to YEH, nevermind that she gets stepped on, as long that isn't the one to do the stepping.

You mentioned that some actresses can just pull out from certain projects or that they can have a PD fired if they want to, though it is possible...but that is just not something YEH would do. We can't expect her to do something like that, if it makes her unhappy and if she feels it goes against her values.

Meaning she should be assertive to production co. , the PD and script writer to fulfill her requirement/condition before she sign the contract. In which it (the contract) stated that she can pull out or cancel the contract if they change the story/plot from the one they've being agreed. I think she should take this measure cause I feel she's always being used by the prod. co. she's collaborated before.

a contract doesn't guarantee anything in Korea. Those big companies can smear your name regardless if you pull out or cancel a project even if you signed a contract. Their number one strategy is pay the media/reporters under the table to make up lies about that actress as a form of revenge.

^Example: I remember an actress not too long ago who had an agreement with the production, she wrote down all her demands before she agreed to star in a drama, to which the production agreed to inorder to sign her. When the drama aired the production did not follow the agreement they had with her, so the actress made a fuss about it, and guess what...it was a huge scandal in Korea. The acress image took a severe blow and negative articles about her turned up left and right, calling her all kinds of names.

I felt very sad for that actress and her fans. I also thanked God that as YEH fans we didn't have to go through what that actress fans had to go through and I pray that it will never ever happen to YEH and her fans.

So what I am trying to say is that we should just support YEH's decision

Oh another thing, I dont know if some of you know this already...but now that YEH is a top actress prepare yourselves cause we will be seeing her less and less. Top Actresses in korea do a very limited amount of projects and appearances.

Even their CF's will no longer be that many. Instead, they will be offered limited amount of CF deals but with huge paycheck. so dont be alarmed if for ex. this year you just see YEH with 2 or so CF, cause believe me the paycheck she received for those more than makes up for the quantity.

134.gif

cr: omgitsybel@tumblr

6yu.gif

cr: shuoniawo@tumblr

Fan's note of what YEH's said about her next project at her fanmeet recently (thanks to chichocs) :

She said that she's read some scripts but it not easy to make a decision cause there are a lot of thing to be considered such as the role, the PD etc. She also said It's not easy to find a good script. It needed an element of luck *quoted image*

THANK YOU YOON EUN HYE

Your acting made a great first impression

Your beauty makes me in awe

Your poses makes me speechless

But it’s you personality who impress me much 

I’m glad that I know you

I’m glad that you enter into my life

I’m glad that you always brighten my days

You’re my sunshine 

I’m happy when you’re happy

I’m sad when you’re feeling sad 

To know you is a happiness

To know you is a relieve 

I know I’m just a fans

But I’m glad that I’m your fans

You will always be my idol and my inspiration

So thank you Yoon Eun Hye for coming into my life

Hiya santaiah178....

beautiful poem!! more than anything it shows how much thought you put into the poem. Sounds like your heart and soul is in the Poem...you should send it to her....

No matter where I go and what other things I do and watch...I still always remember YEH and imagine her in that situation and role ( drama that I watch)

My greatest wish is for YEH to be happy and do what she loves and be recognized for her hard work and her talent....everything else we leave it to...everyone else...

Be safe and healthy WARRIORS!!!wink.gif

Guest santaiah178

irongirl02, I don’t mean to compare YEH with other actresses, I just want to show YEH’s fans to what extent some actress can use their status as top actress for their advantages while YEH (who has the same status) didn’t. So please don’t be upset we’re in the same boat here wink.gif 

MariYEH, sorry I don’t know that Korean entertainment people didn’t look at a contract as a binding law for a collaboration/agreement. It’s different with ent.business in my country. The people there still respect it although (I don’tdeny it) there are still a lot of “dirty play” behind the closed door.    

Yes, the industry that YEH is in is a cutthroat business, but this makes me even more proud that she has proven that she doesn't wanna take part in being cutthroat like others, to YEH, nevermind that she gets stepped on, as long that isn't the one to do the stepping.

Yeah I agree with what you said. I could propose that “suggestion” anytime but deep down in my heart I knew that YEH won’t do that. I remember what CDBloom (of yeh.net) has said a year a go about why can YEH still stick to Verdi Media or Yigim despite the long waiting while there're many offer from other prod co. : 

If Verdi is able to finish and air ‘Love Song’ as planned, Yoon Eun Hye would have saved yet another production company. IfYoon Eun Hye leaves ‘Love Song’, the project is dead. It’s amazing that the production company of ‘My Fair Lady’ is now considered the “advertisement sellout kings of production companies” in Korea today, and they would have gone bankrupt if Yoon Eun Hye had not waited and left the production of ‘MyFair Lady’.

http://yooneunhye.ne...nment-industry/ 

Sometime I wonder why a person like her (with all of her good traits) can survive in that business for that long and even become a top actress huh.gif

I think good karma does exist biggrin.gif

As a fan sometime I feel frustrating (like you said) with her loyalty & good deed (since it can cost her the chance to get a meaty role or better offer). But I’m aware that’s what makes her special to her fans & distinguish herself from other Korean actresses. At least for me cause I won’t trade her with another actresses who are even more beautiful, skillful or have more experience than her. So in other word I’m stuck with her cool.gif

marrsq, how are you ? Sorry, long time not PM you...

Thanks a lot for your kind word. My poem isn't perfect yet but that's my true feeling hehe. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who feel like that smile.gif

Quoting santaiah178,

I remember what CDBloom (of yeh.net) has said a year a go about why can YEH still stick to Verdi Media or Yigim despite the long waiting while there're many offer from other prod co. : 

If Verdi is able to finish and air ‘Love Song’ as planned, Yoon Eun Hye would have saved yet another production company. IfYoon Eun Hye leaves ‘Love Song’, the project is dead. It’s amazing that the production company of ‘My Fair Lady’ is now considered the “advertisement sellout kings of production companies” in Korea today, and they would have gone bankrupt if Yoon Eun Hye had not waited and left the production of ‘MyFair Lady’.

http://yooneunhye.ne...nment-industry/ 

Sometime I wonder why a person like her (with all of her good traits) can survive in that business for that long and even become a top actress *quoted image*

I think good karma does exist *quoted image*

As a fan sometime I feel frustrating (like you said) with her loyalty & good deed (since it can cost her the chance to get a meaty role or better offer). But I’m aware that’s what makes her special to her fans & distinguish herself from other Korean actresses. At least for me cause I won’t trade her with another actresses who are even more beautiful, skillful or have more experience than her. So in other word I’m stuck with her *quoted image*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

santaiah178 and YEH warriors,

We all know that because our YEH is too kind and loyal, she ended up in disadvantageous situation, losing a lot of better opportunity...But we know that she will be blessed ...Very soon, great projects will come..People in Korean industry definitely take notice of her professionalism...

Being a top star means seeing her in less projects and CFs...But who knows? this year or next year will be the exception because possibly she can find good dramas or movies or more CF...the reason is because she will be rewarded for being too kind and loyal..

Fighting

Guest 50julieng

19090625tp4.jpg

crhttp://media.photobucket.com/image/eun%20yoon%20hye/absentminded13/19090625tp4.jpg?o=68

AddEmoticons1284.gifHELLO everyone...thanks for your comments, good or bad we are take in stride...because of you this forum stills alive til now....I am expecting to see new photos YEH and TOP and can't wait to see YEH and ER again!!!  Have a wonderfuil days YEH fans...

Guest spekmov

@MariEH ...Oh another thing, I dont know if some of you know this already...but now that YEH is a top actress prepare yourselves cause we will be seeing her less and less. Top Actresses in korea do a very limited amount of projects and appearances.

Even their CF's will no longer be that many. Instead, they will be offered limited amount of CF deals but with huge paycheck. so dont be alarmed if for ex. this year you just see YEH with 2 or so CF, cause believe me the paycheck she received for those more than makes up for the quantity.

------------

I'm so sorry to say this MariYEH, but for me Yoon Eun Hye already become a TOP Actress since she take a role in GOONG... And about to seeing her less in future bcoz she's a TOP actress (A+ Actress or whatever the name), I don't really like to hear that. Being popular doesn't mean to limited your activities on public appearance, and I'm hope YEH not someone like that. There so many Actress in Korea look like so pride with their popularity and then limited their appearance, so the impact is their fans is decrease and switch to the other only for something like this. That's why I'm really, really, really, really hope YEH would't be like that ...

p.s I'm sorry for my poor english, again :)

TOP (Choi Seung-hyeon) and Yoon Eun-hye in a sexy photo shoot for 'Couple's Love'

TOP (Choi Seung-hyeon) and Yoon Eun-hye were caught departing from the airport together and they came back with a sexy couple photo shoot.

The two shot a couple's photo collection in a hotel in New York for the fashion magazine "W Korea" with jeans brand Calvin Klein. They expressed the love and solitude of misunderstanding between couples.

The highlight of this collection is the one where TOP (Choi Seung-hyeon) and Yoon Eun-hye look like they're about to make love on a sofa. Yoon Eun-hye is only wearing her top underwear and her voluptuous hips and waist are just sexy.

Credit hancinema

http://www.hancinema.net/top-choi-seung-hyeon-and-yoon-eun-hye-in-a-sexy-photo-shoot-for-couple-s-love--34417.html#!prettyPhoto

Guest riantizzy

OMG @chichocs the picture so freaking hotttt...

i like it a lott... YEH sooooo dammmnnn sexy in that picture and TOP kawaaiii..they make a good couplee...:wub:

i want more picture of them, why W Magz only release 2 picture..waiting another picture W Magz release....

More YEH pic i hope..

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/t-o-p-yoon-eun-hye-get-steamy-for-w-magazine

T.O.P & Yoon Eun Hye get steamy for W Magazine

Big Bang rapper T.O.P and actress Yoon Eun Hye are individually known to ooze sex appeal, so what happens when you put the two together for an intimate photoshoot? The latest issue of W Magazine features just that, and there’s no denying that this spread takes sexiness to a new level.

While the environment is simple and the duo keep their clothes on (for the most part), T.O.P and Yoon Eun Hye get steamy with their intimate yet relaxed chemistry.

Make sure to wipe your drool after checking out these photos, and stay tuned for the rest of the photospread!