Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Thanks jchansh...this time they must treat YEH well..n we shall wait till tomorrow to know the answer hehehe...

this picture from FanMeeting in Japan

66106079jw1dki4vt4m4zj.jpg

weibo

picture still from JinLi

jinli75.jpg

baidu

I never saw this picture...this form BabyVox sister wedding...YEH looked Lovely ;)

66106079jw1dki4d83mdvj.jpg

weibo

MariYEH, I've actually been watching Lie To Me on Netflix for sometime now....  It's been on my Instant Que for weeks now.....  Even my two year old nephew watches it with me and he even recognizes Yoon Eun Hye and he says her name too....  But to a lot of people, what he says don't make sense since we are not Korean.... LOL...:lol:   The only thing that I don't really like with the Netflix version is that some sounds are off and it's not official subs by the production company...  But it's great because I get to watch it on a big screen tv instead of my computer...

Guest MariYEH

vegaspink i was so surprised when I saw it on Netflix but so happy. The only thing that I dont like at Netflix are the distracting subs, they are huge. I dont know whether its possible to watch it without subs.

So happy that Netflix picked up Lie To Me though. :w00t:

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks ss chichoc..

chinese fans r awesome huh??

so they will be at the ariport the whole day today in order to see her..

oh my god, the director should let us know what time she will arrive....

chichocs, thanks..her CF in boxing really cute, really saluate to her job she must be really brave and there are so many camera men out there...BRAVO YEH. MMaybe the director already hinted last week "preparation for YEH"......

wow seems like Beijing fans still waiting for YEH at airport since morning. The last flight is 8.10pm so they are hoping YEH is on the last flight if not all their efforts are wasted. There are also school girls and few guys holding cameras and flowers.

cr Baidu.

Guest MariYEH

Is she really in China? someone in DC posted that YEH stopped by a shopping mall in Seoul buying lotion seems odd

that she'd be shopping for lotion today on day of leaving.

Is she really in China? someone in DC posted that YEH stopped by a shopping mall in Seoul buying lotion seems odd

that she'd be shopping for lotion today on day of leaving.

hah?really??hhmmm I'm so confuse right now....last night the production employee said at weibo she safely arrived....

the fans didn't know she went to what door...maybe secret door??lol....but they grateful n happy that YEH safe....

the director last post said he will shares YEH's activities in Beijing to fans in appropriate time...

here picture of fans who received YEH's autograph in Shanghai

676a7df7gw1dkjcsjkyjij.jpg

cr yeh.cn@weibo

here picture YEH for Actz

7f09c6adgw1dkj4ucl7pzj.jpg

weibo

edit..MariYeh...she bought lotion cause maybe she knows that Beijing weather is very dry ;)

YEH n LTM in HongKong Magazine

seems like Korean Wave is all over Asia hehehe....this is travel magazine..this time she had tour trip to Korea n visited Movies n Dramas filming locations....

hkml.jpg

She at  Hyun KiJun's Hotel ^_^

hkm1.jpg

YEH like most....barbeque restaurant  :lol: she likes meat lol.....

hkm2.jpg

this is bag's brand wore by AhJung when she went to World Hotel

hkm3.jpg

baidu

Guest kevin_eunhye

what???

so is she in China or not??

oh my god, she went with a speed of light, thats why no one knows where she is at....

she shopped for lotion haha...

it sounds funny