Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

Just want to share,i stumbled this vid!=)

it was YEH,se7en and ERIC!!!??but have no idea what they talking about no subs..=(

cr:yn1003

hi-wave.gifsis, I saw that video too! part 3 more on YEH, so interesting to know what they talking about!!.hahha

Do we have any Korean speaker in the house???  or Any kinds soul give us brief translation YEH's part..!

Anyone knows this song tittle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agfGj4fb1g0&feature=related

Love her whole outfit... :wub:

Guest kevin_eunhye

she looks so pretty at the premier...

and her outfit was the best as well..

oh well, she stole the light of the whole show

Guest amber1982

I don't know why...Today YEH is the top most search in NATE at 11 am (KST)..maybe because yesterday news... :P

here the picture http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1187347717

here Nate link http://t.cn/am67vw?u=2172150475

baidu

Maybe because of the Coca-Cola shirt that she is wearing, hinting us about someone.

Guest kevin_eunhye

after she attended the premier...

her name became number 6 most searched word on Nate...

i guess because of her outfit....she just rocked the night with that outfit..

she had the best outfit outthere...

5132af8djw1dkfugz52n2j.jpg

dc

another picture

6f3fc3ecgw1dkgqspphc7j.jpg

Gionee @ Weibo

guys...at baidu fans are busy discussing the rumor that YEH will coming to Beijing on August 26 which is two days from now....

this is only rumor...I'm waiting for the director confirmation at weibo cause he already promised to notify 3 days in advance if YEH is coming....

fans already searched the flight schedule from Seoul to Beijing on August 26

6ea01e53jw1dkgpl8zn3sj.jpg

weibo

another rumor...YEH will act as Princess ChangTing 长亭公主...I'm googling this name but no Information about it...maybe you guys can help me...thanks!

have you guys noticed the way she wore her rings? fashionable! plus the weird combo of her nail polish! (i've noticed this style since last year hihi!) Loving her outfit! so casual yet classy!

Guest yamamah

@ lualm:

because i love her beautiful hands, those (her nail color & rings) are also the first things that i noticed when i saw her photo... really lovely & fashionable.

Guest kevin_eunhye

CDBloom said fans at Baidu has confirmed that YEH will arrive to Beijing tomorrow????

oh wow, hopefully we will hear something from the production

Today at 10.25 (KST) YEH was no 9 most search at Nate...I wonder what ppl looking for?  ^_^

*quoted image*

weibo

Gosh, chichocs! At times like these, I wish I could read Korean and go to Nate, Naver, and Daum, even DC to check out these searches and news!

How come the Chinese are super updated and that there is always a commotion in Baidu?