Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest 50julieng

I read its a historical drama and to be filmed in Beijing approx takes 4 months and star also include Chow Yun Fatt.  Bravo YEH!

AddEmoticons126102.gif OMG!...Chow Yun Fatt is a legend....I am speechless...I hope is true!!!

@Chichocs...you can give me a heart attack any time sis...thank you....AddEmoticons12614.gif

Even YEH is not confirms yet!...I don't think I can sleep tonight...!!

new pic

*quoted image*

weibo

I just found shocking news...not confirmed yet...YEH will cast in China movie...with famous HK movie star Stephen Chow, Alex Su (Taiwan),Jordan Chen, n Tamaki (Japan)....will start filming end of September...

http://tieba.baidu.c...170638465?pn=1  this only rumor guys...I'm waiting for confirmation ;)

Do you know the full name of that Tamaki rumored to be casted in that movie...  I've been googling the names of those people and they are all older than her.....  And they are all guys..  <- this I knew before googling.  No news about other actresses?

Do you know the full name of that Tamaki rumored to be casted in that movie...  I've been googling the names of those people and they are all older than her.....  And they are all guys..  <- this I knew before googling.  No news about other actresses?

please guys don't too excited cause YEH not confirm yet...take it as rumor ok!! at baidu bar fans are crazy about this news...

If I'm not mistaken is Tamaki Hiroshi...he cast in nodame cantabile n love shuffle (Japan Drama)...sorry I'm working now so can't reply fast

@sis Julieng...edit..CYF also cast in that movie but don't know for sure...yes...that's Alex su...so lucky he can be pair with some Korean Actresses :lol:

Guest 50julieng

more pic

*quoted image*

baidu

@rsu618 n Kevin....o gosh I'm in shock now...this news came from Blog Sina...its historical movie...they start auditioning for kids role...I'm still not believe YEH will join this movie....

@sis Julieng....I read the source...Chow Yun Fat not cast in this movie...you know Alex su(su you peng)? Vicky Zhao co star in Princess of pearl.....

CYF is not in this movie.....but Alex Su was a good actor, I liked him Mischievous Princess with JangNara, Love  Of Aegean Sea with Chaerim..of course Princess of Pearl with Vicky Zhao..I guess AS is a very popular actor acted along with Korean actresses..and now YEH!!!...

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks ss chichoc for the infor and the pic...

YEH looks so beautiful in that outfit even it was just photoshoped...

i cant wait to see how she would dress in those kind of outfit

Guest 2812tsarisaac

wow wat a beauty, its so breathtaking to see YEH wearing traditional cloth n thanx even its ps but still so nice to c YEH. LUV u YEH

Guest MariYEH

*quoted image*

This picture released July 24...he said..this place is the beginning of cooperation...Shanghai very cool after the rain...

The picture above is YEH with Zhao LinShan (赵林山) the Director of Up Coming Movie "Tong Que Tai" (铜雀台)

weibo

@chichocs you so rock my world! blush.gif

The title of the movie that YEH is rumored to participate in is "銅雀台" Tong Que Tai it's a story about Emperor Wu "Tsao Tsao" who was a warlord and the penultimate chancellor of the Eastern Han Dynasty played by (Chow Yun Fat), who met a young girl played by Yoon Eun Hye in his late life. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cao_Cao

If this project goes through...this would be a HUGE project for YEH!!!

This is the story outline of "銅雀台" in baidu

bec3d67610040b9ce1fe0b4.jpg

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks ss mari, chichoc and everyone for everything here..

its really a big and huge project...

i cant wait for the news