Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin_eunhye

thanks for all the pics...

i cant wait to see the CF...

@chichocs: what do u mean Jinli followed YEH go shopping???

is it in the CF or what???hehe

----------------

i think this was when she had lunch or something with the other guests at Amway Shanghai

73202346jw1djehctghiyj.jpg

baidu

Guest kevin_eunhye

Yoon Eun Hye wears Obzéé to Artistry Fall/Winter 2011-2012 Launch

5971016778d1142f6ce4z.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun Hye (윤은혜) attended the Artistry Fall/Winter 2011-12 launch held at Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel on July 21, 2011 in Shanghai, China.

The star wore a embellished dress from Obzéé Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Keeping her outfit simple with just a pair of earrings and white sandals.

I wonder if it was a pure coincident how her dress matches Sarah Jessica Parker's gorgeous Elie Saab dress. Both of them looked stunning.

59800651795a6506dc5ez.jpg

Cr: eiffelinseoul.com

Guest 1603Pisces

YEH n her manager make compare about their brain structure hahaha...so funny...here YEH's brain structure (hangeul-Korean)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

translation...sorry for my limited English...to everyone from faraway who support,love n cherish me...I feel very happy n grateful....It's been long time not visit here(China) n leave good memory...China Friends..I love you all...Next time I will let you all see my best appearance  ;)

weibo

wow thanks for your translation,:D I visited Yeh.net yesterday and there are no update translations there, can you translate what ss Yoon Eun Hye said to her manager and Jaji about their brain structures? thanks a milion :P

Good News...JinLi CF will be broadcast tonight 22.30 PM (china time) at Liaoning TV....;)

@Lovelyfan....thanks for the pictures...YEH so cute with bunny hehehe....can't wait for tonight  :P

@1603pisces..I will try using Chinese translation..just said..."our manager n me make compare about our brain structure n we will know our company staffs inside brain...n the funny is YEH's brain structure...waaawwww..."   that's all...about the brain structure I don't know how to explain to you..sorry :(

Guest 50julieng
AddEmoticons0151.gifChichocs and Lovelyfan..both of you try to kill us softly...spoiled us with all news update..Thank you so much..Yeh looked so cute in yellow chick t-shirt and her face adorable with her exercise  weight.. and bunny headband...ahha

Guest lovelyfan

JinLi Smart Phone CF on TV

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Jw7pMJ5AKVQ/

or

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjg5MzI3MjM2.html

credit: baidu

Guest 50julieng

:wub: So pretty...

Yoon Eun Hye films an intimate cellphone CF with Ethan Ruan

by chloejn on July 28, 2011 at 8:10 am  

Still-cuts from a CF with actress Yoon Eun Hye and Taiwanese actor Ethan Ruan have been revealed!The two stars filmed a CF for Taiwanese mobile phone brand, Gionee in Korea together, and pictures were released through a Chinese portal site, ’sohu.com’.

The images show that they’re portraying a lovely couple who are very intimate and close, despite the physical distance between them. A particular ‘almost-kiss’ shot has drawn considerable interest in the CF.

The phone that they’re modeling is waiting to be launched as a smartphone aimed for the young adult market. Thanks to the two stars, the phone has acquired much attention even before its release.

20110728_eunhye_ethanruan_2.jpg

Netizens commented, “Is it okay for a cellphone commercial to be so warm?“, “My heart’s beating faster just by looking at it“, and “Excellent casting“.

Earlier this month, the two actors revealed a commemorative photo of their CF filming via Twitter

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Tip: vegaspink

http://www.allkpop.c...with-ethan-ruan

smiley-bounce016.gif

The Video is out

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

thanks Yn1003