Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ally2207

photo_256_1_1_no_17261_1.jpgcredit as labeled

When i first see this ps picture,i want to laugh so much! :lol: YEH & JJH have same fashion style,don't they?! :rolleyes::P But YEH seem really tired at the pictures,she should rest more n eat well(dont skip meals.) :vicx::sweatingbullets:

Guest ivylive

She really has some nice pair of legs and for a girl who has anemia, her tan looks amazing.

Maybe she & JJH had the same stylist, or not? But I find it really cute that they have the same fashion sense.

Can't wait for her fashion show.

she does look kind of tired..~ aww what is she doing now that goong is finished?

i believe that shes gonna be working on Goong 2, which will air next year, on february

Guest mashi03

Thanks for the news + pics

So glad to see/hear about her again!!

Ummm...why is her hair so long now?? I thought it was short in the last few episodes of Goong. It's about a month after Goong has ended, and look how long it is now.

Guest ruthie08

yaaahh!!! she looks really tired!!! in those pics!!!

hello! i'll just give u guys a little info abt anemia...there are many different kinds of anemia but i read that YEH has "PERNICIOUS ANEMIA"

yeah.. u can consider it as poor diet but specifically poor vitamin B12 absorption...which decreases RBC production and maturation---impairment of integrity of cells, tissues (decreased oxygen availability) and so on....

maybe YEH is taking Vit B12 supplements and of course on Iron therapy...and she really needs a lot of rest!

coz once ur on a active or stressful activity ur oxygen demand increases, on which she lacks...thats why most people who have anemia (like me *ehem* but not pernicious) needs bedrest most of the time.

i hope u guys understand my simplified explanation...coz if i discuss it fully to u it might take awhile plus the medical terms are kinda heavy...

YEH...u better take care of urself...its not good having this kind of illness...trust me! YEH..FIGHTING!!!

oh btw, i remember when i saw the video where eric said if she's still constipated (thanks for posting it!)...ahahahah i wonder if she's constipated right now...ehehheh coz iron supplement causes constipation...

love her hair (although i still prefer if she colored it black) and the lace bag-very girlash!

guys, is the "Skull designs" the fashion trend in korea nowadays *scraches the head*??? or its only them *cough*?? what's that??? *something smells really fishy out here* ---EXCUSE: (mingming! did u catch another one from the aquarium??!! aigoo..ur one really sneaky cat!)

Guest ally2207

yaaahh!!! she looks really tired!!! in those pics!!!

hello! i'll just give u guys a little info abt anemia...there are many different kinds of anemia but i read that YEH has "PERNICIOUS ANEMIA"

yeah.. u can consider it as poor diet but specifically poor vitamin B12 absorption...which decreases RBC production and maturation---impairment of integrity of cells, tissues (decreased oxygen availability) and so on....

maybe YEH is taking Vit B12 supplements and of course on Iron therapy...and she really needs a lot of rest!

coz once ur on a active or stressful activity ur oxygen demand increases, on which she lacks...thats why most people who have anemia (like me *ehem* but not pernicious) needs bedrest most of the time.

i hope u guys understand my simplified explanation...coz if i discuss it fully to u it might take awhile plus the medical terms are kinda heavy...

YEH...u better take care of urself...its not good having this kind of illness...trust me! YEH..FIGHTING!!!

oh btw, i remember when i saw the video where eric said if she's still constipated (thanks for posting it!)...ahahahah i wonder if she's constipated right now...ehehheh coz iron supplement causes constipation...

love her hair (although i still prefer if she colored it black) and the lace bag-very girlash!

Thanks "ruthie08" ,your information mean alot! Yeah,YEH should know that alot of fans worrying her health now! :tears: So,she should priorty her health first! :) Eric really saying that? :lol: But how Eric know that YEH have constipation problem??? :huh:

Guest hsinyi069

it's quite interesting seeing her appearance with different length of hair all the time..

I believe she got hair extension, didn't she? cause i remember she got shouder-length hair in the last few epis of Goong.. all of a sudden, she got long hair again.... but it all looks good on her tho~ ^^

Here some news about YEH. "Top Three Korean Couples Most Likely To Fall In Love", chosen by Korean audience according to a poll on a Korean music Website. The List:

1.So Ji Sub and Im Soo Jung in "I'm Sorry I Love You/MISA", by 1501 votes,

2.Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye in "Palace/Goong", garnered 1270 votes, :rolleyes::D and

3.Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae in "My Girl", with 770 votes.

Source: ChinaDaily

Credit to: lee ji woo

Ps: for the complete artikel,you can read it on the News Thread,page 55! :excl:

Whoaaa #2...i really want that to happened...hahaha

Guest mizzlinhie

wow yeah i wish it would happen :D they look really kute together tho. wow, 1270 fans in soompi (not included outside yet) want them to be a couple . That's really impressive. xD

Guest ally2207

wow yeah i wish it would happen :D they look really kute together tho. wow, 1270 fans in soompi (not included outside yet) want them to be a couple . That's really impressive. xD

Nah...its not fans in Soompi,i believe they can have more votes if all of Goong fans in Soompi voting too! :rolleyes: By the way,its korean audience(it seem just korean only) who votes for them. :lol: But the result was ok,they will always be no.1 in our heart! :)

Nah...its not fans in Soompi,i believe they can have more votes if all of Goong fans in Soompi voting too! :rolleyes: By the way,its korean audience(it seem just korean only) who votes for them. :lol: But the result was ok,they will always be no.1 in our heart! :)

yeah u rite...among all of those many fave korean couples(from drama My Girl,My name Kim samsoon,Full House,etc)....our JJH&YEH at #2...hope JJH&YEH know bout this...coz the fans really want to c them 2gether again in Goong 2 (en in real life of course..:P )

Guest ally2207

Guys you can proves your LOVE by voting for YEH! :D There a thread create by a wonderful "dbsq"(which i believe she was YEH fans too!I have seeing she posting in this thread.) :vicx::P You can find it in this soompi forum(sorry no link)! :ph34r: Its polling for the actress who has the kissable & sexy lips! B) I believe our YEH has that category! B)