Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Victoria

question: cyworlds are personally made by the stars? :huh:

she is beautiful even without make up.. i really want JJH & YEH to hook up. hihi.

Guest YoungNgo

HELP ME GUYS! WE NEED 11,000 MORE CLICKS!!!!

FOR YEH!! :D

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOG-IN FIRST! WELL THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION SO IT WILL ONLY TAKE 30 SECONDS TO REGISTER!

VOTE YEH!

Thanks. It seems we need more juice to get her to the weekly top 5.

Guest ivylive

New pics, yippee!!!

Man, she looks hot on those Bali pics. She looks so innocent without make-up. Looks so young. The skull thing is killing me, especially since I just finished watching epi 23 & 24 of Goong for the nth time. Really wish they would be together in real life.

Guest Victoria

NOT JUST IN HER TEE SHIRT?

ON HER NECKLACE? THERE'S A BLACK SKULL THING...

i dont know if im the only one seeing it?

Guest ally2207

I can see it too! :D It seem both YEH & JJH like to sharing stuff. :phew::vicx: I will vote for her till the closing date. Hope the other helping vote 4 YEH too! :ph34r:

OMG! she looks so beautiful in that backless dress.. *JJH, you have to see this pic! :w00t:

and yes, she has a very nice tan.. she coloured her hair??

there's one pic where she covered her clevage haha.. i think her boobs are quite *ahem* big rite haha

overall, her figure is great..

in the past, i feel that Song Hye Gyo is the prettiest korean actress.. but now, i think it's Yoon Eun Hye!~!~

hope she get well soon.. poor girl, must be over exhuasted :unsure:

PUAHAHHA~~ omg. thx for mentioniing.

i juz saw it.. lOlx..

hmm the skulls is in trend... or...

inbwteen the both of them lOlx..

pUahahaha

:ph34r:

ok i have resolved not to think any more of these two as more than just friends. i think that is what they are right now, JUST FRIENDS who've gotten very close during the 7 months of shooting and such.

Unless i see pics that say more than that or just too many coincidences regarding them as a couple and such, i wont think of those two as any more than that.

I feel incredibly sorry for her though because i was reading that article in the goong thread, and she must have been working non stop for about 2 years now. Does she have anemia or something though?

Does anyone know what is going on with her new Samsung/some big company's name CF that she is supposed to do or when it is going to air?

Also regarding the skulls, that is a huge fashion trend right now among all these celebrities especially among the american celebrities, so both of them are just following the trend and we shouldnt think of it as anymore than that! :unsure:

But she does look great in those Bali pics, i cant wait to see them! im loving that backless dress!

wow :w00t::w00t:

she looks damn hottt in this pic :sweatingbullets: .....uhhhhh, excuse da language :lol: coundnt help myself..he he

JJH better hurry up and claim his woman :lol:

ok, am i blind cuz i cant see da skulls on her shirt and necklace :unsure:

there.

i highlighted it for u

puahah--.jpg

:phew:

Guest bluenitesky

btw.. i found that she likes "The pussycat dolls" a lot

always using their music as background of her homepage...

Really cuz when im on her homepage i can't hear any music

Guest DallasE

Wow! It's so great to see EunHye after so long. Missed her!

Thanks for sharing her pics in Bali, hope to see more.

She looked gorgeous as usual, albit a little worn out.

God! She has such an alluring back too, I'm drooling.

No matter, hope that she gets ample rest and we'll be able to see her well & rested on April 28.

Print Ad of EunHye for Samsung.

Credits to as labeled + dcinside.com.

samsung1.jpg

gg01.jpg

Guest curiousplay

Hi, I am asking out of curiousity..since this is a eun hye's thread so maybe her fans will know.

Heard that she used to have chubby cheek? Did she go on a diet to lose the cheek? I want to know coz I am using her as a motivation to lose mine too! >.<