Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ayako

Could someone please make an eng subs for Good Morning - Yoon Eun Hye (3-31-06)? I like her very much and i would like to know what she was saying :) So if it wouldn't be too big problem for you i'll be grateful.

I REALLY LIKE HER TOO, SUCH A CUTE, PRETTY AND TALENTED ACTRESS! LOVED HER IN GOONG!

i looveeddd her too! she was pretty, pretty, funny, funny..yeah..yall know how it goes, right?

Guest BhUterFly05

A lot of people say that she's not good in acting in Goong....but in my opinion she was pretty good considering that it was her first tym in a drama...im sure that if she appears more often in dramas she'd be as good as the profesionals....i luv her acting...she's cute...her face suits the character she plays in Goong...she really looks like a high school girl...

:) Agree, I saw on one of the thread that she's overrated. I don't think so. I think she done a great job (it was a bit woody at the first episode but it did get better... lots :D )

As you said, she is a newbie so you should give her some slack. I'm sure she will get much better (more pro) when she in the field more (give the girl a chance :P )

I can't wait to see her photshot in Bali.... ah.... when will we able to see them.

Could someone please make an eng subs for Good Morning - Yoon Eun Hye (3-31-06)? I like her very much and i would like to know what she was saying :) So if it wouldn't be too big problem for you i'll be grateful.

I would like one too if it's not to much trouble. pretty please :)

Guest mashi03

hehe..ANOUNCEMENT!

people who have myspace...i dont know if this is really true, but i was browsing around myspace and heres what i found...p.s.: i dont really know if its her!

Yoon Eun Hye's My space

Thanks for the info...I hope it's really her

It would be cool to talk to her online, and YEH treating us like friends :w00t:

Guest xmishy

lmao i really doubt she has a myspace. i highly doubt that she would put up a pic of herself in a swimming suit and those pics aren't even self-cams

Guest chigurl

i agree dats not her on myspace..i mean it would be great if it was her but i doubt it..

there are so many fakers on myspace...

LUV LUV her in goong..cant wait for next season...

does anyone knw wats her next project?

Guest BhUterFly05

I agree...i took a look at the site...that was a poser.

Yoon Eun Hye wouldn't post herself to the public since she is very popular nowadays....I think that the site is a fan based site becuz a lot of people do that in myspace i agree...All of that information written down looks lyk it was copied out of a mgazine...anyways...YEH is too busy to even be online...

I wished it was her...but i know better hehehe :sweatingbullets:

Guest BiNueng

She always looks pretty and sexy in anything that she wears...I mean anything at all!!!!!

yay!! Love her~~~

And thanks for her pics, so cuteeee!!!

Guest miserable

that's true about the myspace thing. i doubt that she even has time to do those things. and even if she does, is myspace even popular in korea? And im not critisizing her or anything but i doubt that her english is THAT perfect.

i cant believe that people actually take their time and impersonate actors/actresses. but what even amazes me are those people that actually believe that those are really them....haha sorry for this ranting and sorry if it's off topic

anyways... so YEH is going back to korea soon and still no news about her photoshoot?? not one single photo?? man i guess we just have to wait until the photos are realeased. and i cant wait until the andre kim fashion show. Im really hoping that the guy is JJH because like what most of you guys said that it's usually the leads that portray in those fashion show.

She'll be back to Korea tomorrow (11 Apr 06) hopefully, we will see more pictures and news. Is JJH going back at the same time too?? hehehe..... :P

Has her movie - Escaping Charisma out yet?? Does anyone know where I can download or get it?? Has anyone seen it? any good?? :)

She'll be back to Korea tomorrow (11 Apr 06) hopefully, we will see more pictures and news. Is JJH going back at the same time too?? hehehe..... :P

Has her movie - Escaping Charisma out yet?? Does anyone know where I can download or get it?? Has anyone seen it? any good?? :)

i wonder why there isnt any paparazzi around in bali??? lOlx.. wadever happen to their news???

and they both return together? kekekekekek