Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

What the!...Thanks for the 10 min spoiler..hahaha!! I love it.. But I wonder what they were talking about when they were in the playground area...anyone tell me?!!!!! =)

annyeong~

whoa..thanks smr onni for the trans!!!

muahx~

YEH is so cute, the way she recommend her song..lol

the way she laugh..*melts*

32095795.jpg

credit dceune

btw, the china cable tv variety show..

i read that besides YEH, there are few more korean artist..Lee Min Ho and Kim Joon..

not sure about it..

thanks all for goodies~

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest mlightbui

Eun Hye is my faavooritteee actress <33 i totally love her. she's SO pretty with long hair! i wish they kept it like that lol

Hello Warriors!

BTS ^^

32704000.jpg

82881785.jpg

43152028.jpg

cr:dcmfl

smr sis~ thanks for the trans on GY's radio program. ^^ Glad to know they're still close. GY is cute pr-ing My Fair Lady. keke

omg, I miss 'My Chan~~'.

Thanks all for the goodies.

xiaozhabo, hangthienbao, kikori, yeh_mki16 and mlightbui (and other newbies who I missed)~ welcome to Yehouse. ^^

Guest viola501

^ kekeke

I cant seem to stop grinning after watching that vid

thanks Yodya onni and Jnccrs2

It seemed like YEH was telling YSH how to do the scene >.<

How come she seems so pro???

Is it b/c YSH too nervous?

and they were NG quite many times. (Seo-Jibsa, did u do that on purpose? :lol: )

Gladly they were at hospital, coz YSH gonna need some oxigen after the kisses :wub:

He obviously love it! :lol:

Annyoung ~~~

Are these from the mfl filming set?

002bc.jpg

001jml.jpg

003sy.jpg

cr: dceune

YEH looked so fatigued~~~

Hehe, mari, viola, I noticed that too. ^^

And at 3.28, YSH was glaring and pouting because the kiss scene was cut short. Did he not want the kiss to end? lmao :P

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

woot!!!

so much goodies~~~

yo onni sorry for cutting your post...

if not mistaken..these pics..is YEH japanese fans visiting the filming site..

thanks onni for bts pics and YEHtube!!

aaiigoo..finally a bts for the kiss scene *dies*

they are cute!!

welcome yeh_mki16 and mlightbui to the YEHouse~

it took me 1 and a half hour to post this =.=

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

12544112112009100200335.th.jpg12544112112009100200335d.th.jpg12544112112009100200335.th.jpg12544112112009100200335.th.jpg

credit dceune

NG scenes~

(credit nikekilik)

thanks Helen_Zaas and facing for the pics!!

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest sittie2009

HELLO WARRIORS LAST NIGHT EPISODE WAS SO EMOTIONAL AND SO HOT ENDING...... TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY OF OUR YOON EUN HYE WARRIOR, I HOPE WE CAN SEE MORE PIC ON HER DAy,,,,and i just like to say,

advance

happy happy

birth-DAY

YOON EUN HYE!!!

Guest taurusgirl

Hello all YEH Warriors,

Just have to delurk myself to wish our lady Eun Hye sshi.. a very Happy Birthday. Hope you'll stay healthy and happy and many more success to come in your life. :) :)

Thanks Viola for the reminder you're always been a good countdown-er so we could always rely on you for anything. Hope you'll do the same on YEH’s next project. ;)

SMR - thanks for providing us all the spoilers. You never failed to spoil us with lots of goodies. :D

Facing - the screen caps of YSH & YEH another kissing scene is to die for. :blush:

Thank you to all the contributors of this thread. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

Now I'm beginning to feel sadden :tears: that the series is almost reach its conclusion. I don't think I'm ready to part ways with this series as of yet coz it seems like it just started now it's almost over. In the beginning I was rooting for TY & HN ending although I know it's unlikely to happen but I also like how DC & HN's love story developed. I could see their chemistry developing as the story progresses and I hope for a happy ending with this two. Love all the song in OST and I'm planning to buy the cd soon - hope the duet song of YSH & YEH is included in it.

Well off to watch MFL now. Take care all warriors. :) :)

YEH Fighting!!!!!!!!! More power to MFL>

Herro Warriors! :D

hehe some very good cheezy moments yeah?? they couldve given us more of it.. but hey better than nothing!!

one of my fave scenes from Ep 14 :D

beach1t.jpg

hn: i have something im curious about. when did you first start to like me?

dc: why do you get curious about that stuff?

hn: arent i allowed to be?

dc: let's see, when did i first start liking you...

hn: when you taught me how to ride a bicycle?

dc: nopes

hn: when i made you the birthday coupon?

dc: well...

hn: i got you! that time you taught me about skinship, it was then wasnt it? yeah, i'm right, i knew you had other motives

beach2c.jpg

dc: well, you're not totally wrong there...

hn: aisshi! just tell me already! im so curious my insides are gonna blow up! so when did you?

dc: when i first saw you cry

hn: was it at the horse riding centre by any chance?

dc: yes. it felt strange seeing you like that. a person like you who has everything.. looking so sad and unfortunate. so i wanted to be good to you and take care of you. now that i think about it, there have been many times i've seen you cry. i don't think i've ever seen a woman cry as much as i've seen you cry... so, i no longer want to see you cry...

beach3f.jpg

hn: ...

dc: i won't make you cry

*a tear falls down hn's eyes*

dc: agasshi

hn: sand must've got in my eyes, ouch it stings

dc: as if that was sand, you were touched by what i said!

hn: no it's cos sand got in

beach4a.jpg

dc: show me your face, ill blow it out for you

hn: no it's alright, what's up with you?

dc: here let me see your face

beach5r.jpg

*dc gives hn a peck on the cheek*

hn: ... <3

beach6i.jpg

*dies* i love these two omg!

.. and YEH without makeup is just epic win!

*waves and hugs* to all warriors and thank you muchee for the goodies!! :D

/edit:

Hotel Scene Warriors!! :D :D

hotel1q.jpg

maid: agasshi is refusing to come home.

suh-jibsa can you try and bring her home

*dc goes to hn's hotel room*

hotel2.jpg

hn: how did you..

dc: what are you doing here? why arent you going home?

hn: leave

dc: go home

hn: what's it to you? it's up to me!

*dc forces his way in*

hotel3l.jpg

hn: suh dong chan! what do you think you're doing?

dc: where's your bag?

hn: get out

dc: i asked you where's your bag?

hn: get out now! leave!

dc: how about we both go now

hn: so you're not gonna leave? fine then!

hotel4.jpg

*hn calls the front desk*

hn: this is the front desk yes? there's a weirdo in my room, can you come and get--

*dc takes the phone from hn*

hn: hey!

dc: let's go home, i'll take you

hotel5.jpg

hn: i dont want to ever see you again so leave

dc: you really don't know why i sent you off like that? you really dont understand how i felt?

hn: i dont know and i dont want to know

dc: hyena

hn: fine, then let me ask you this one question. why do you think i asked you to run away with me?

dc: ...

hn: because i was bored? because i wanted to refresh myself? because i wanted to see the beach? no. if it meant that you would be next to me then i thought i could throw everything i had away. i even thought i could leave my grandfather behind for you. that's how much i liked you and that's how much i thought you would like me too. no matter what the circumstances, i thought you would never let go of my hand ever. that's how much i believed in you.

dc: hyena--

hn: but you... you sent me off to taeyoon-ssi ever so easily. that's what makes me frustrated, so much so that i can't stand the thought of it. you're too selfish and you're too much of a coward.

hotel6.jpg

dc: yeah, i'm a coward. people like you who have everything sure are lucky to experience such cool/charming love, since you people have so much to lose and so much to throw away. but people like me who have nothing to begin with.. I can only ever lose and throw away myself for you, and that's why i sent you to lee taeyoon-byunhosa. if that's what you call cowardly and foolish then yes, i think you're right.

dc: if we we're going to end this way, then we would have been better off when i was just by your side as a mere butler.

hn: suh dong chan..

dc: we were never meant to be together, we don't suit one another

hn: but that's not what i'm implying!

dc: i'll ask maid-Jo to bring a car over to pick you up, so stop worrying others and go back home

hotel7o.jpg

*dc leaves*

hn: i'm sorry.

dc: ...

hn: i did't say those things to hurt you.

that really wasnt what i was implying

hotel8.jpg

*dc thinks back to what hn has been saying all this while*

hn: it's because of you. i came here cos i worried about you and because i missed you

dc: why do you worry over a guy like me? / hn: because i like you, because i just like you

hn: you trust me right? if so then let's go

hn: as long as you're next to me, i thought i could throw everything i had away. that's just how much i liked you and thats how much i thought you liked me too. no matter what the circumstances, i thought you would never let go of my hand ever. that's how much i believed in you.

*dc runs back to hn's room*

(self explanatory from here ^^)

hotel9.jpg

:wub: !!! <3

2 more eps to go.. and then our YEH-waiting starts again :(

hopefully YEH wont make us wait another 2 years..!

btw, Dceune's YEH-bday event was held today ^^

so more picspams and fanviews hehe :D

I wonder how they celebrate her birthday on the set. I bet the cast throwing her a party or something :) Cant you believe how incredibly pretty she was at the beach scene? Especially the night part. She doesnt wear that cakey makeups there, and yet her face was glowing