Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest viola501

More Eunhye pics from MFL :D

12533399872009091915015.th.jpg12533399872009091915015i.th.jpg12533399872009091915015.th.jpg

Gosh! I love her skin here!

So smooth and flawless :wub: Can i have her skin please??

12533399872009091915020.th.jpg12533399872009091915020.th.jpg12533399872009091915020.th.jpg

@Yodya onni

should i really answer? lols

it's kinda cheating that I answer this question :lol:

It was taken in Thailand

seeing Eunhye was very in shape and tan here, also with her blonde hair out of the cap, the pic must have taken (I believe) during BabyVOX's Ride West album promotion.

If I'm not wrong, it's when they came for MTV or Channel V event as they recieved popular artists award.

Welcome to the YEHouse, newbies, enjoy your stay here ^_^

and thanks rsu618 and curiousyeh for your views, I'm loving your essays :D

you guys should post more!!

Last but not least, thank you Ella and Yodya onni for the caps

Lots of YEH on TV. MFL is finally being shown on KBS world (I think like TY + YEH.) then encore telecast of TVM every day of the week. :)

thanx ellayeh and yodya and viola501 for beautiful caps

what channnel and time is that in PS time

and hwich days thanx

YEH has really warmed up to her role in MFL episodes 9 and 10!

I'm hoping though for a realistic and beautiful ending, given the circumstances of a not so realistic plot.

By the way, I want to ask: Which scene was Hae Na the prettiest?

For me, it was the scene of Hae Na rising from bed after hearing the music produced by Dong Chan's playing of the piano. She almost looked like a Grecian goddess...

By the way what to ask: Which scene was Hae Na the prettiest?

For me, it was the scene of Hae Na rising from bed after hearing the music produced by Dong Chan's playing of the piano. She almost looked like a Grecian goddess...

for me she looked best during the last scene of episode 10 wearing white gown..omg she looked super gorgeous..she is one perfect woman imo..she also looked good while she got drunk where she was wearing black dress...the fact is she can pull off any dress..thats a fact for me hehe..

By the way what to ask: Which scene was Hae Na the prettiest?

I like that scene too. YEH looks natural and sexy in that green dress.

But for now I prefer the bride dress in episode 10.

She didn't have too much make-up on and looks super gorgeous in white :D

And thanks for all YEH pics. Her skin is so flawless. I wish I have that skin. hehe ^^

regardless of ratings, i still think the whole cast is doing a great job specially uri YEH. so disheartening to hear unfounded criticisms of her acting.

she carries the snobby and arrogant hyena so well. but vulnerable at the same time.

everyone's entitled to his/her opinion so I don't really let negative views on YEH's acting affect me....

the ratings... well we all wish it's higher but hey!!! MFL ain't doin bad it's just that viewers expected way too much because the leads' last projects did extremely well. I think the thin script has something to do w/ it too.

As far as acting is concerned... I totally love YEH's acting in MFL. Her growth as an actress is evident in this drama(I watched Goong, VM, Coffee Prince again & noticed this marked improvement in MFL). She can convey her thoughts & emotions through her eyes really well w/o the need for overly dramatic dialogues. She's a young talented actress & she's getting better by the project :)

She was good in Coffee Prince but for me she's doing mighty fine now. Kudos to her for taking on another unconventional role.

When I watch MFL & a beautiful shot of YEH comes out on screen I can't help but think that our cute baby YEH is now a beautiful young Lady :blush: hmmmm time flies

YEH's sooooooooooooo adorable!

youngyeh.th.jpg

cr: dceune

(I'm sorry if this was already posted. It's my first time seeing this pic. ^^; )

elle, it's understandable you didn't know the answer. Someone is just too lucky. *cough cough*

Viola~ yeah, you did cheat! *glare* so, only +0.002541 plus points for you.

wave wave to all warriors ^^

Herro Warriors!! :D

yods onni! omg, i knew that photo was taken in Thailand!!

cos I remember YEH raving on about that super-size yakult from Thailand on same show during BBV days ^^

grr.. i missed out on the YEHblind points..

welcome to the YEHouse pyoona, samgirl, delurk ^^

hehe, rsu's question: Which scene was Hae Na the prettiest?

me: i thought Hyena was the prettiest in the scene when she was laughing and smiling at TY's great(?) singing skills. i just saw YEH's natural charms in that scene hehe ^^

thanks for the goodies warriors!!

btw! who is this lady: http://imgnews.naver.com/image/001/2009/09...70099000_P2.jpg

it seems YEH will be taking her around Seoul's hotspots like Myung-dong, Dongdaemun etc from the 21st to the 27th. This is for the Chinese broadcasting channel Honam(?) Cable TV's variety show <快樂大本營>

^ hmm.. does YEH even have time to do this?

or is this for the sake of overseas promotion of MFL? if so, gosh... Yigim sure knows how to make use of their star... hmmf.

eitherway.. YEH fighting!! <3

Guest serenityprincess

for me the most beautiful that she had been in MFL was the scene with DC when they came to help a charity, playing water with the crops, in a yard, i dont know what kind of crops are those but she is very refreshing and fun loving there. :)

annyeong~

Which scene was Hyena the prettiest...

ALL!!!!

but the scene that really stand out in my mind is the ep10 white dress..and the scene where hyena laugh so happily while watching ty sing..

wow smr onni..YEH is taking her to trip for a week!!!

btw..she is Lin Chi-ling..a Taiwanese model..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_Chi-ling

yea <快樂大本營> its a Hunan Cable TV's variety show..

so YEH's schedule gonna be hectic...filming...and this..but hope that YEH enjoy during the trip...

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Guest -kazutoshi-

smr sis, that's Lin Chi-ling. She's a Taiwanese model and actress. She's in John Woo's films Red Cliff 1 and 2. She's the main actress in both parts.

YEH likes Yakult too, huh? Great! That's another thing that YEH and I have in common!!

+EDIT Oops! ellayeh answered it first.

ahh thanks elles and kaz ^^

i just hope YEH doesnt get overly worn out.. since it's a "live" drama as it is *sighs*

but.. couldnt someone else show her around Seoul?? ok, ill stop complaining lols ^^;

BTW!

did you know that YEH was going to play the role of Lee Seo Jung (played by Lee Ji Ah) in the SBS weekend drama <Style> !!

according to this interview, the scriptwriter for <Style> revealed that YEH was the top choice for the role, and YEH was considering <Style> if the broadcasting of <My Fair Lady> had been pushed to the following year.

^ as much as I wanna see YEH act with hawt actors (like Wonbin :wub:) i've always wanted to see YEH act alongside well-respected TOP actresses like Kim Hye Soo!!

but i must say.. YEH sure is one loyal A-lister :D

^That would have been HOT! The guy model Lee Yong-woo who she posed with for W magazine is there too.

I've wanted to see their chemistry outside of that photoshoot.

I can never forget YEH's sexy shoot with him

yooneunhye04202small.jpg

Hello~~~ warriors ^^

I love YEH in the water spraying scene too~~~ (see my siggy). She's so carefree and absolutely cute there. ^^

smrsis, don't be sad. There will me more quizzes/games.

I wonder if YEH finished the bottle at once because I myself need a couple of days for that size of bottle. ^^;

Wow~ mari sis, that pose is on the top of my favorite YEH's pics. Can someone cast them together in a drama?

YEHgame ~ PHOTO HUNT!

photohunt001.jpg

Can you spot FIVE differences in these two pics? +18451 points for the first who found them all. ^^

(I think it's so easy, everyone will sure get them correct. ^^;)