Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Heya Warriors,

Quick update.

Today's press event has been cancelled.

Yigim cancelled the event late last night which was originally set to run today at 11AM KST.

The reason for their cancellation was because of the fact that MCW and JIW won't be able to make it in time for the press event, as they're filming elsewhere. Unfortunately (but not surprisingly) the fingers are pointing at YEH, blaming her for this cancellation, as she was much the one they (the press) were interested in. I just hope this doesnt get out of hand, as YEH and her reps have explained that YEH was more than willing to answer all their questions and that it was not her decision to cancel on them.

Yigim really needs to know how to deal with the press and how cancelling an event of this sort is not gonna have good ramifications on those who represent Yigim's production, ie. YEH.

Currently there's only been one report on it, so i'll wait for more news and edit this post accordingly.

(i'm just relieved to see that the netizen's are actually defending YEH saying that she should not take responsibility over Yigim's actions, when she's been their lifeline since day 1 - which I, for once, agree with them 110%)

Guest taurusgirl

Hello YEH Warriors,

As sad as that interview maybe but somehow I believe that this will be Eun Hye's turning point to prove those critique wrong. This criticism about her acting is nothing new to us or for me for that matter. We've heard it countless time since Goong days but what did our girl warrior do - she proves them wrong. I'm confident she could do it again and of course we warriors will continue to support her especially when she's facing this tough time.

Failure is part of life and only through failure we could learn something that will help you grow mature, humble and be stronger. It's though failure also you could know who your true friends are or fans for that matter.

I don't know who these people are that won't allow her to fail but in a sense I'm guilty of it as well because I want YEH to succeed every time in everything she touches. We fans should realize as well that our idol is only human and that she's not perfect and bound to fail once or several times in her life we all do.

My opinion MFL is not a failure otherwise this critique won’t be buzzing this loud. So obviously they noticed it and maybe their goal is to bring this series down but it could back fire on them coz the more they make so much noise the more people will become curios. Agree.

Well I hope Eun Hye will read this thread so she could be inspired and gain more courage from warriors who will continue to support her through thick and thin.

YEH Fighting and we love you. Be strong we will always be here for you.

I think this guy (us!) wants to take on all the malicious reporters but YEH is holding him back.. hehe ^^

viewimagehj.jpg

(dc-mfl)

reading all your words of encouragement and support for YEH gives me strength, i wonder how much strength it would give YEH, knowing that her fans all over the globe are here for her no matter what ^^

*waves to all warriors ^^*

What is it with Korean media and some fans in general with wanting to tear down big stars every chance they get? YEH has never shown one iota, one shred of diva-like behavior despite her superstar status. She's always been down to earth and friendly. She remains very well grounded with a very mature perspective on her life and her career. You can see that as strong as she is, deep down she's still a woman with vulnerabilities.

Also, how is Yigim cancelling in any way YEH's fault?! People blaming everything that goes wrong on her is just wrong and unfair - and it's hurtful. She's simply the most visible and easiest target for these vultures.

YEH Fighting!

annyeong~

hyena with haraboji~

20090907151113.jpg

20090907151438.jpg

credit dceune

thanks smr onni for the latest info..sad that they cancel it..

wish that they will have it again in the near future..

later~

Hi warriors :)

Kind of disappointed that they cancelled the interview but whatever just not blame on Eun Hye. That's enough.

1 day to MFL! YEH fighting!!!

Guest hanimansi

OMG that chosun interview/article made me come out of lurk mode :(

I wish I personally knew her so that I could give her a hug..

She's really touchy and does like hugs right?

I wish the DCeuners could organize another fan message thing. Like the one they did before the airing of MFL to wish her luck. Just to make her feel better and for her to know that we're here for her no matter what. Gosh my heart hurts coz of her tears :(

Be strong 은혜 언니! FIGHTING!

Guest scarlett_fever

From day 1 Yigim production have been nothing but a big burden to YEH.

If it hadn't been for YEH the ban against their company would never have been lifted.

If it wasn't for YEH they wouldn't have been given a timeslot.

YEH starred in their drama!

But what does she gets in return? She takes all the blame for their misdoing and when YEH gets attacked they do absolutely nothing.

The only thing they ever release information of are things that has to do with sponsors and now they are making

her life even more difficult by cancelling a seemingly important press event.

Herro Warriors, special delivery--

SPOILER ALERT!

Translations for: [MFL] Spoiler - Episode 9

Hyena finds out about DC's past as a swindler/gigolo and goes to his old "work" place, to see how he is in action, ie how he (or men in general) works as a swindler/gigolo.

dc: go, let's get out of here!

hn: let go, let go of me!

hn: did i say i wanted to see you? let go!

dc: what's wrong with you? what is it that you're doing here?

dc: what sort of person are you? is this all you can do?

hn: what did I do? what is it that I did wrong?

dc: so you want to see me be a swindler/gigolo with your own eyes?

dc: fine, i'll show you. but do you have enough money? cos i charge a lot of money to a woman who is as rude and as unlikeable as you.

hn: why are you being like this? why are you scaring me like this?

dc: be honest with me. what do you want from me?

dc: is this what you want?

Halloooooooo Warriors!!!

Isn't this cute???

mflyehchibideth.jpg

cr:deth@dceune

Thanks for the spolier, smr. omg! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Thanks all for the goodies. ^^

Guest chaonang

Dear all YEH's fan at Soompi,

May I join all of you to cheer her up with this artwork,

I realy like the wording thanks lonetwight.

Cheers / Chaonang@LoveYooHome Thailand

A8323395-163.jpg

annyeong~

2009091506541327379648.jpg

credit dcmfl

woot!! the spoiler!!! <3 <3 <3

i wonder how hyena is going to react this time..

welcome chaonang and newcomers to the YEHouse!!

thanks all for goodies!

later~~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Herro Warriors!! :D

Major spoilers here: http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6901/viewimageul.jpg

^ not to worry.. YEH's characters' have always won in the love department kekeke ^^

im kinda glad it happened.. cos now we get to see a jealous Hyena :P

It surprised me that people didn't blame YEH on this day cancellation. It may be a good sign :) I Hope.

hi facing sis, as much as i appreciate the netizens for finally not laying everything on YEH's shoulders..

it kinda peeves to how it HAS to take a star to either breakdown or leave in order for them to clearly see the truth of the matter.. <_<

aint sure if i could post these links here but i want to share with YEH warriors..our YEH has so many expressions ahahah its really hilarous kekeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SNvIfgXPBo

lols butwal, thanks for posting! YEH's expressions are just wow!

haha the one at 0:18 is just gold ^^

thanks for the goodies yods and elles :D

welcome to the YEHouse chaonang! and thank you for the artwork and heartfelt message ^^

take care Warriors!! MFL in like 12 hours!! :D