Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest viola501

I seem to be quite active in YEHouse thread now :D Posting something up everyday

I've just crossed the Nylon interview with BoA. I'm not her fan actually, but her answer to this question caught my attention

Q: If you could appear on TV, what role of which program would you like to do?

A: Go Eun Chan from the drama . For some reason, I think I would cross-dress well.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...interviews_boa/

I have heard before that BoA and Eunhye were very close during their early idol days. But I guess because BoA spend her most of her singer years in Japan, while Eunhye onni been busy with her works and business, the two became distant.

It's still good to know that BoA still support her onni by watching her drama, and like it much enough to love to portray it ^_^

BTW. What project do you guys think Eunhye onni will take next? Dramas or Movies or MCing or another loads of CFs and Photoshoots? And what kind of roles do you want her to portray next?

PS. Thank you all onnis and oppa here who been helping me with my survey :lol:

annyeong~

20090913009540.jpg

20090914030318263340425.jpg

"속상하고 미칠것 같아…" 울어버린 윤은혜

thanks vi dongseng for the goodies!!

ahhh..another fans of go eun chan~

about the question..hmm...

i think there would be loads of cf after mfl...perhaps some jewelries one?

i like romcom because i can see cute and funny YEH..

but i also want to see YEH in a melodrama..because she is way too good in emotional scenes...

if movie..i want to see YEH in a action movie!! i want to see YEH fight (wrestling?? hehe)

conclusion...anything with YEH ^^

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Hi all warriors !!!

Thanks for all goodies here. YEH always increases her secret admiration, huh??? :D

The things that going on in MFL thread got me to the stage of almost busting out anger now.

Usually when I read comment in that thread, there will be two kind of persons there.

1. The one who really watched the show but not too fond of HN, they criticized. That's totally OK for me. YEH isn't a perfect person and sometimes criticizing is a good pressure to develop.

These persons can be explained by reasons and I respect their point of views.

2. The other type who came directly to the MFL thread bashing YEH and trying to get other actor&actress fan in that forum hate her.

This type of person is the one that I really can't stand. And from my opinion, more we react back to them, the more they love it because they'll be the focus of attentions and topics.

From my opinion, when we see type 2 person, why don't we just laugh about it???(these guys with hiden agendas) and let that person'll be like unseen and unnoticed in that thread??? That can make MFL thread to be less arguing and more niceable thread to visit.

For all this is just my opinion, I never write anything this long beside recap. haha

Guest kapeadik

From my opinion, when we see type 2 person, why don't we just laugh about it??? and let that person'll be like unseen and unnoticed in that thread??? That can make MFL thread to be less arguing and more niceable thread to visit.

For all this is just my opinion, I never write anything this long beside recap. haha

I agree, facing! Was really planning to do that. Just didn't appreciate one post that was like making all the "arguments" personal or something, and felt I had to go on defense. At least, I hope I didn't come on too antagonistic and answered back in a more dignified manner. Anyhow, I promise to exert a tighter rein on my cool from now on hehe. Sorry!

Zanessa, that was so cool! J-Lo, well-respected as a style icon, has the same fashion taste as our YEH...ok, might be reading too much into this but, heck, she's still wearing the same outfit! Extreme coolness! B)

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/...9091300954.html

^ sorry i wont be able to translate the whole thing right now. (major thanks to Dramabeans ^^)

in a recent interview with Chosun on the 9th, when asked about the many reports and media coverage which adversely/maliciously criticised her acting/enunciation, YEH fell silent and large drops of tears rolled down her face, smudging the iconic high-tipped eyelining that made Hye-Na look strong and fear-less.

YEH felt frustrated and mad not just solely because of the adverse remarks, but because of the thought of her parents reading that and feeling sad caused her deep pain. YEH would go to the shoot with a happy face, but there would be times when tears would run down uncontrollably.

At first she was afraid to act, afraid to show her new character, but as time went by, as the episodes aired one by one, YEH saw and felt the criticism turn to praise and was reassured and encouraged by her co-stars and seniors that she was doing fine.

This has become a humbling experience for YEH, and she is at the age where she is sure of herself, and wants to show her unique charms and talents, however people are not giving her the time to fail. She believes failing is big part of learning, however people are not allowing her the time do so. People are so quick to point out faults and not allow her to work on them, and would very much appreciate it if they would give her the chance to fail and turn that failure into success.

------------

although MFL is no where near a failure, if we can see more of YEH's charms and more of YEH's abilities, then i'm all for her failing.. as long as she knows that we are here to give her that time to fail, learn, and succeed, then YEH please do fail for the sake of yourself and your talents. Your fans will always be here to support you and love you unconditionally.

Yoon Eun Hye Sarang-hamnida! Fighting-imnida!!

source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/yoon-eun...ting-criticism/

Yoon Eun-hye sheds tears at acting criticism

September 13th, 2009 // by javabeans

yehmfl4.jpg

“It was really upsetting, I thought I’d go crazy”

Underneath her sharply drawn eyeliner, her eyes start to redden with tears. This is actress Yoon Eun-hye, who plays the immature chaebol and corporation heir Kang Hae-na in KBS 2TV’s Wednesday-Thursday drama My Fair Lady. She had transformed dramatically from the easy-going girl dressed as a boy (Coffee Prince) to a conceited, snobby “princess complex” character, but can this reaction be because of the public’s chilly response? After I asked her about the criticism she has received for her acting when I met her in a cafe on the 9th, the tears started flowing.

“If I didn’t have to film, I would have cried all day in my room… but I couldn’t do that. I thought of how upset my parents would feel to read all those articles slamming my acting, and I felt like going crazy. There were a lot of times when I endured through it and smiled as I filmed, only to end up with tears trickling out. Now, I’m afraid of making transformations. Each time, people grow familiar with the character, but if it takes a long time and hurts me every time, I don’t know what to do, and I feel afraid.”

However, “The longer I do this, there are more voices joining in to encourage and praise me. I took the viewers’ criticism in the beginning to mean that I shouldn’t be arrogant,” she says with a wide smile.

In the beginning part of the drama, the issue that was pointed out the most regarding her acting was her unnatural speech and accent. Yoon Eun-hye says, “Actually, there was criticism of my speech when I shot Coffee Prince too. I think it may have been more of a problem in this drama because Hae-na is someone who speaks bluntly, and people expect a certain image of a chaebol. But my teachers tell me that Hae-na’s character comes across as more personal when she talks in an unlikable way.”

Every episode, Kang Hae-na wears flashy clothing and makeup that would be difficult to pull off in real life. In order to reinvent herself into a polished, glamorous image out of her former plucky one, Yoon Eun-hye is treading a difficult path. She says, “I feel how difficult it is for a woman to work at being pretty. When I was doing Coffee Prince, I just washed my face and applied lotion and skin cream and I was ready to film. But compared to back then, now I have to get up two hours earlier to do my makeup.” The high-heeled shoes are another burden: “I wear high heels that are about 12 to 13 cm high, and after filming for a long time, my legs are swollen like an elephant’s.”

However, in her mind, Hae-na isn’t a feminine type of woman. “She always acts forceful, but she has such a pure heart that she makes a lot of mistakes. That’s why she can’t regulate her own feelings that well, and she can also seem like a dumb child. You can’t see her as perfectly feminine.”

As a result of her successful transformation to actor, there is one fact that is largely forgotten: that she started out as a pop singer in the idol group Baby VOX. Considering that she participated in recording a track, “I Love You,” last year with the hip-hop group Mighty Mouth, it seems she still has a lingering attachment to singing. She says, “I stood onstage for six years. Even now, my heart races when I see singers passionately performing. But the younger singers coming out these days receive a lot of training and have a lot of talent, so I wonder if I’d be able to live up to that. In any case, I’ve always felt disappointed that I was a singer back when I couldn’t sing that well and wasn’t very skilled.”

Following Coffee Prince, she took a two-year hiatus. At the time, she immersed herself in drawing and painting. Prior to her debut, she deliberated very seriously between whether she should be an entertainer or painter. She says, “I draw abstract paintings that show the state of my feelings as they are.” Only a completed painting merits full points. She adds, “When I have amassed a lot of paintings done under the same theme, I’d like to hold an art exhibit.”

She says of herself, “I’m reaching that age where I mature as an actor and as a woman. I’d like to show my talents little by little, but the unfortunate thing is that a lot of people don’t want to give me time for failure. I’d like to learn more as I experience failure too. I wish people would not brand an actor as a failure through one mistake.”

Via Chosun

Guest kapeadik

Oh my gosh, smr and 윤은혜! That just breaks my heart! Kinda tearing up now.... :( Other people are so darn irresponsible on whatever they put out on the net. It doesn't mean that because we have the blanket of anonymity that we should just go all out with whatever malicious and downright evil thoughts we have. There is always a probability that the people concerned can read whatever you put out...heck, I found this thread, didn't I and I'm just a trying hard techie for God's sake! When I saw the chosun pics even before you guys posted the translated article, I kinda had a feeling that something was off. YEH looked as if she lost some good deal amount of weight (her face looked gaunt but still beautiful of course!) and her eyes were doe-y...ugh, the poor girl!

Be strong, YEH! All these too shall pass...Go, go, go YEH! :)

Thanks smr05 and 윤은혜 for the interviews.

So she did cry :o

This interview was breaking my heart. I feel so sorry for her.

No matter others say, we all YEH's fans love you.

Don't feel bad, turn all your sadness into passions.

I will continuing support you and I don't think MFL is doing that bad, huh???

that chosun article is really.. sighs.. it's really breaking my heart.

i feel so bad.. unworthy to even be called her fan..

i too was so caught up about her failing.. that i didnt want to give her the time for failure..

YEH is really something.. the way she thinks and acts is such an inspiration to me.

i didnt think i could possibly love her more.. but i think my love for YEH has increased 10-fold!

and i sure as heck am gonna continue supporting her!

YEH fighting!!

/edit: dang, my depressing comment is the first post :(

to lighten up the mood:

Hyena and Dongchan ^^

viewimagec.gif

Oh my gosh, smr and 윤은혜! That just breaks my heart! Kinda tearing up now.... :( Other people are so darn irresponsible on whatever they put out on the net. It doesn't mean that because we have the blanket of anonymity that we should just go all out with whatever malicious and downright evil thoughts we have. There is always a probability that the people concerned can read whatever you put out...heck, I found this thread, didn't I and I'm just a trying hard techie for God's sake! When I saw the chosun pics even before you guys posted the translated article, I kinda had a feeling that something was off. YEH looked as if she lost some good deal amount of weight (her face looked gaunt but still beautiful of course!) and her eyes were doe-y...ugh, the poor girl!

Be strong, YEH! All these too shall pass...Go, go, go YEH! :)

Yeah I could barely type right now, my heart hurts so bad.

it hurt my heart when she was so concerned about her parent more than herself.

kap, no need to feel sorry. I sweared sometimes I wanted to do that too and maybe I should!!!!

I felt so horrible about her feeling right now but she's still worried more about her parents. This kept me speechless :(

i have been lurking in the background, reading all these criticisms over MFL... honestly, i dont really bothered with the ratings... and everyone is entitled to own opinions, and well, i just brushed the comments aside... afterall, no use to argue and fight against the individual opinions.. you can never win... and why bother... :rolleyes:

but now hearing how upset YEH has been... quite upset with myself too.. should have stand out and say something for her...

YEH: its ok to fail... and well, YEH, because you are famous and outstanding, that's why more criticisms come your way... dont get disheartened.. YEH, fighting!!!

I feel sad :(

Darn, I just woke up and hear (or seen rather) this news first thing in the morning. I have been a YEH fan since I watched Princess Hours.

Anyway, I don't know much about acting, but I like YEH as an actress and also as a person. I don't need to brag about how wonderful her personality is ... it is quite evident. Let me say something it is really encouraging ... whenever I watch YEH either in TV dramas or interviews or photoshoots I feel YEH is a very hard working person. It's really inspiring for me!!!

OMG~ my heart aches so much reading the interview. (Thank you smr and mari for the trans& article ^^)

Another heartfelt interview from our girl. <3

Whenever I reach to the point where I thought I can't love YEH more, there will be things to make me realize my heart can be stretched out a little more to add some more love for her. True to her words, "I’d like to learn more as I experience failure too.", there's no single successful person who hasn't even once experienced failures. But how failure affects you is how you deal with it. If you take the bright side of it, then it will make you stronger. And us, warriors, will learn more with YEH for the cases too.

But seriously, I don't see My Fair Lady as a failure- (ok I'm blind so sue me :P ) at least not as downfall as the netizens (or antis should be better word?) go ga ga over the net. [rant]Come on, lives have something better to do than sitting in front of tv watching a drama you hate just to find a reason to bash someone. (Or worse, bashing (sorry I can't call what they said 'constructively criticizing') how YEH acts even before watching the drama.) Now I will stop about this or I'll make myself more depressed. Sigh.[endofrant]

Thanks all for the goodies.

Be strong warriors! Be strong YEH!