Wondershinki Official Thread! Wg And Dbsk

Guest sisifc

Guest teukieca

omona...

i remembered watching sunye threw the flowers to the audience after winning at the music bank if not mistaken..

and guess what...yunnie did the same thing after they won for the mutizen award!!!..

at 1st i din notice it but my sister did..haha..

she said..eh, yunnie did same thing like sun ye did..threwing the flowers to the audience after they won...

hahaha..very nice coincidence..haha..

and there's a bit of interactions between them..

bowing to each other after dong bang won the mutizen award..

chunnie is the most obvious one..bowing to wonder girls..keke

WONDER GIRLS WAITING ROOM+WON 1ST MUSIC BANK

WATCH LAST PART..SUN YE THREW DA FLOWERS..hehe

DBSK WON THE MUTIZEN AWARD+MIROTIC PERFORMANCE

THE TIME IS AROUND 4.10-4.14

ENJOY!!!..

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im totally getting sucked into this wondershinki coupling!

and the fact that they arent having any interaction at all is just making me more and more curious...

http://wonderholic.cafe24.com/bbs/zboard.p...asc&no=6458

notice how the girls stand WAY behind the guys..there is NO interaction at all!

on this radio interview with the guys, the R,J even asks them how is their relation with female idol grps (she mentions wonder girls!) and they kinda totally skip that part..

and whats weirder is that no interviewer has even spoken abt them to each other, since everybody was discussing the clash of the best boy and girl idol groups...its a bit strange right?

no one has asked them how they like the music of the other grp or their opinion of the other grp...which is such a common and often asked question..

or is this just me?.. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

i just relly hope that there is some wondershinki interaction SOON!!..

could it be that they dunt like each other :(:tears: ....i hope not!!

wondershinki hwaiting!

Is it just me, or hasn't anyone noticed that Yunho, in his thank you speech after winning Inkigayo, says " Wonderful H-Eugene, thanks!"

Wonderful, well duh, and H-Eugene collaborated with Ye eun, Get it, get it?? :sweatingbullets:

O.K, I'll stop now.

Btw, this is a first for me, after having stalked this thread for over 2 months now!! Hehehe

Stay strong!!

and the fact that they arent having any interaction at all is just making me more and more curious...

on this radio interview with the guys, the R,J even asks them how is their relation with female idol grps (she mentions wonder girls!) and they kinda totally skip that part..

and whats weirder is that no interviewer has even spoken abt them to each other, since everybody was discussing the clash of the best boy and girl idol groups...its a bit strange right?

no one has asked them how they like the music of the other grp or their opinion of the other grp...which is such a common and often asked question..

wondershinki hwaiting!

not just you

:blink: :blink: :tears: i know whats up!!!!..... :(:tears:

I have been waiting and waiting just to spot them do something like a bow or anything but no, nothing!!!...

they are so close yet so far :( :( :( ...

wondershinki hwaiting!

Guest jadedbeauty

i just really hope that there is some wondershinki interaction SOON!!..

wondershinki hwaiting!

Girrrrrlll, im with you.

I literally download the highest quality of any stage Wondershinki are on together, JUST so I can

find some kind of interactions but UGHHHH there's completely NO LUCK! >_______<

I think its completely weird how they NEVER have any interactions. Its like..they REALLY are close but

since everyone wants them to be together they PRETEND like they don't know each other exists.

At first I was thinking..maybe JYP and SM aren't in good terms, BUT Snsd and 2PM did a CF together so

that can't be the issue. >.> AND THEN i was thinking.. maybe the fans don't like each other. But then again,

Wonderfuls and Cassiopeia are close and the respect one another. T_____T; This is making life frustrating. lol

By the way, what radio are you talking about? (: I haven't herd it, or seen it. ;D

But yeah, its really weird how interviewers don't ask them that question. Cause honestly, it really is a common

question and it normally happens alot. but this? this is just TOO WEIRD! >.>

W O N D E R S H I N K I ! <3

Guest evilishus

^Well,I think,that the girls are just being cautious.It's true that Cassiopeia and WonderFul are on very good terms,but that won't stop the girls from being careful.This is DBSK and past female artists that got too close weren't very much like by Cassiopeia.But,in my opinion,I don't think Cassiopeia would mind Wonder Girls interacting with DBSK.They're Korea's Little Sisters,who can dislike them? :D Well,some people do but.....to hell with them.

And it is weird that nobody is asking either of them about the other.Before their comeback's everybody was all "the battle of Korea's Number One Male Idol Group and Korea's Number One Female Idol Group'.I would think that somebody with a brain would come up with the question "So how do you feel/view the Wonder Girls and this 'battle' you're having?"IDK.

Is it just me, or hasn't anyone noticed that Yunho, in his thank you speech after winning Inkigayo, says " Wonderful H-Eugene, thanks!"

Wonderful, well duh, and H-Eugene collaborated with Ye eun, Get it, get it?? :sweatingbullets:

O.K, I'll stop now.

Btw, this is a first for me, after having stalked this thread for over 2 months now!! Hehehe

Stay strong!!

I get it,I get it!

wondershinki hwaiting!

No, I don't think they don't like each other. Why would Jaejoong had a fun time playing with Wonder Girls mic stand in the backstage?

I am also curious on why both groups are like avoiding each other when they are on the same stage too.

Same here, I hope for some wondershinki interaction soon.

Radio interview? Which one? I probably miss a lot of it.

O.K, I'll stop now.

Stay strong!!

lol, I get it too and welcome to the thread.

not just you

:blink: :blink: :tears: i know whats up!!!!..... :(:tears:

I have been waiting and waiting just to spot them do something like a bow or anything but no, nothing!!!...

they are so close yet so far :( :( :( ...

wondershinki hwaiting!

I agree, they are so close yet so far.

Girrrrrlll, im with you.

I literally download the highest quality of any stage Wondershinki are on together, JUST so I can

find some kind of interactions but UGHHHH there's completely NO LUCK! >_______<

I think its completely weird how they NEVER have any interactions. Its like..they REALLY are close but

since everyone wants them to be together they PRETEND like they don't know each other exists.

W O N D E R S H I N K I ! <3

I did the same.

I guess they don't want to make a big issue so they choose not to have any interaction.

^Well,I think,that the girls are just being cautious.It's true that Cassiopeia and WonderFul are on very good terms,but that won't stop the girls from being careful.This is DBSK and past female artists that got too close weren't very much like by Cassiopeia.But,in my opinion,I don't think Cassiopeia would mind Wonder Girls interacting with DBSK.They're Korea's Little Sisters,who can dislike them? :D Well,some people do but.....to hell with them.

And it is weird that nobody is asking either of them about the other.Before their comeback's everybody was all "the battle of Korea's Number One Male Idol Group and Korea's Number One Female Idol Group'.I would think that somebody with a brain would come up with the question "So how do you feel/view the Wonder Girls and this 'battle' you're having?"IDK.

I totally agree with you. I'm sure that Cassiopeia and Wonderfuls are in good terms too.

If they get too close, I think the media will make a big deal out of it.

I adore Wonder Girls and who wouldn't?

There are still some more chances for them to have a collab, so we'll just wait and see what happens.

ooh happy that i have fellow wondershinkers ( umm..is that what we call ourselves?)

stripesoflove

the power radio show, heres the link fr the first part...dun remember which part it comes in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaLHZQbrppU

im listening to the mc mong radio show, hopefully the mc wont dissapoint us and ask em sumthing abt the girls!

u know what PKL does mention dbsk during the girls interview on her show, but since theyre no subs..i cudnt understand..

I just found out that YUNHO mentioned how jun ji hyun and eugene of S.E.S are his ideal girls!!

our sunye looks like a mirror image of eugene!!

WONDERSHINKI!!!

wondershinki hwaiting!

OMG! It's not just you. I've been thinking the exact same thing! I mean, they have no interaction whatsoever. Every time they are at an event together, I cross my fingers for some WONDERSHINKI LOVIN' <3. LOL.

Haha, I noticed that too. Gosh, I wish I understood Korean. If he did say, Wonderful = yay! One step towards Wonder Girls.

Pwahhaha.

:)

Guest trinity1418

So I was watching something on youtube with JJ, Micky, and Yuhno and JJ mentioned how he usually doesn't meet people more unusual than him on shows (before this they were talking about the girl on the show and how she was a 4 dimensional beauty in the previous clip) and I immediately thought about Sunmi from Wonder Girls!

I was like if they want to talk about unusual and 4 dimensional...thats Sunmi all day!

It would be great to see JJ and Sunmi interact...but I think Sunmi is rather shy around people she doesn't know right?

Sigh...I can only imagine in my head how funny JJ and Sunmi would be together!

Like all of you I want to see some interaction too!

But I think Wonder Girls value their life and don't want to be sent death threats for touching or being near DBSK...lol...

Even if both fan groups are on good terms...fan girls can get pretty crazy when it comes to their idols...

Didn't Super Junior fans not like the fact that Heechul is a fan of Sohee too?

Oh heres the clip if anyone wants to see JJ talking about being unusual and etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsE9OEo_ZIs

Guest jadedbeauty

Hmmmm.. *rubs chin* Anybody notice anything? ^___________^;

2007111022141910011jr2.jpg

. . . . . . .

48f41316d1a6afilenameebda2.jpg

i think it screams W O N D E R S H I N K I!!!

*dies ROFL! What do you think? ;p

ps. most RECENT Bigeast picture! released today. ;)

Guest mi-yu-mi

lyzerg

Woot~! Hmm... I'll look at the translations more and see if Nobody and Mirotic can make up a conversation...haha :D

Rachel

Yupppp this is me from AF ^____^

Hi there!!!!!

stripesoflove

Thanks for Jae's Tell Me dance x] Gah I just love him to bits ... sooo cute!

Now if only DBSK would dance any of the WG dances in a TV show or something ...so it's official! lol

Speaking of Tell Me... has this been posted yet? DBSK's PL rehearsal. ^_^

Even the boys got the Tell Me syndrome lol

wondershinki hwaiting!

Hwahahah... DEFINITELY NOT ONLY U!! me toooo!!!! they being very cautious... Its like NO INTERACTION at all...when DBSK won... WG just stay quite at the back...in the dark corner taht i can barely see them... and when WG won...DBSK not even there... weird isn't it?

If its the war btwn JYP nad SM then, Suju and Wg shud not appear on a show together...or SNSD and 2PM shud not have Photoshoot 2 gether...so WAT izit... I really wanna see something...even the MBC concert was got cancelled!

OMG! It's not just you. I've been thinking the exact same thing! I mean, they have no interaction whatsoever. Every time they are at an event together, I cross my fingers for some WONDERSHINKI LOVIN' <3. LOL.

Haha, I noticed that too. Gosh, I wish I understood Korean. If he did say, Wonderful = yay! One step towards Wonder Girls.

Pwahhaha.

:)

fingers crosseD!

So I was watching something on youtube with JJ, Micky, and Yuhno and JJ mentioned how he usually doesn't meet people more unusual than him on shows (before this they were talking about the girl on the show and how she was a 4 dimensional beauty in the previous clip) and I immediately thought about Sunmi from Wonder Girls!

I was like if they want to talk about unusual and 4 dimensional...thats Sunmi all day!

It would be great to see JJ and Sunmi interact...but I think Sunmi is rather shy around people she doesn't know right?

Sigh...I can only imagine in my head how funny JJ and Sunmi would be together!

Like all of you I want to see some interaction too!

But I think Wonder Girls value their life and don't want to be sent death threats for touching or being near DBSK...lol...

Even if both fan groups are on good terms...fan girls can get pretty crazy when it comes to their idols...

Didn't Super Junior fans not like the fact that Heechul is a fan of Sohee too?

Oh heres the clip if anyone wants to see JJ talking about being unusual and etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsE9OEo_ZIs

theyd be cute as oppa and donseng..cuz they have a huge age gap between em..weirdest sibling duo..hehe

Hmmmm.. *rubs chin* Anybody notice anything? ^___________^;

2007111022141910011jr2.jpg

. . . . . . .

48f41316d1a6afilenameebda2.jpg

i think it screams W O N D E R S H I N K I!!!

*dies ROFL! What do you think? ;p

ps. most RECENT Bigeast picture! released today. ;)

WONDERSHINKI!

Hwahahah... DEFINITELY NOT ONLY U!! me toooo!!!! they being very cautious... Its like NO INTERACTION at all...when DBSK won... WG just stay quite at the back...in the dark corner taht i can barely see them... and when WG won...DBSK not even there... weird isn't it?

If its the war btwn JYP nad SM then, Suju and Wg shud not appear on a show together...or SNSD and 2PM shud not have Photoshoot 2 gether...so WAT izit... I really wanna see something...even the MBC concert was got cancelled!

i dunno, i dnt think its gt anythn to do with cass or wonderfuls not liking each other( they supposedly get along great)...u know whats relly relly werd!..ive seen interviews frm the time wg debuted and theyve asked them their opinion on suju,bb, snsd and other groups..but never abt DBSK..similarly DBSK has spoken abt every other grp under the sun BUT wg!...grrr!!

well enjoy fanmade wondershinki vids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIxAZ9zj-88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8IugxRNuu0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gosGQrA84to...feature=related

Guest nikkie19

i want to see dbsk & wg have

a collab...

both of them are winning in music shows..

i realy want to see the girls perform mirotic

& the boys maybe so hot or nobody...

Well no, its Tablo introducing them I believe!!

It is pretty exciting though, seeing the lack of interaction!! :D

LMAO@ sorry but your comment exciting, seeing the lack of interaction is just too funny..lol

but you can see Changmin & Yoochun sorta laugh & Yoochun look up at Tablo when Tablo started saying Nobody Nobody..lol

Anyways I have been sorta a lurker since I last posted in this thread which was AWHILE back.

Like I said before I think Wondershinki is cute. My last post I can remember is that I thought this

pairing/coupling thread was very random but cute. Now the random-ness sorta died out but I still think

WonderShinki is cute.

I totally blame Katie for getting me hooked to WonderShinki. I'm still & forever a loyal CSSK fan...lol :P

but yeah I'm sorta hooked to WonderShinki because everytime they are on a music station channel I look

for some interactions..lol

I just really hope they'll have a WonderShinki special stage.

I can see Dong Bang Shin Ki do "So Hot" & Wonder Girls doing "Hugs or Balloons". A cute song with them.

Again I so blame Katie for getting me hooked. I watched her Jaebin video & totally got pulled into it.

Though my favorite will probably be ChangMi couple. I think they just look so cute..lol

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

stripesoflove

i also noticed that dbsk loves doing the omona

Miyu

ur a WonderShinki fan too? *high5*

SOMEDAY OUR DREAM WILL COME TRUE. WONDERSHINKI HUWAITING!

Archived