Wondershinki Official Thread! Wg And Dbsk

Guest sisifc

amieza - :D seems like most of us are very curious on why there are no wondershinki interactions.

I'm really hoping for one too.

patience - Thank you for the clip.

marmar - Thanks for your comments, lol.

Tablo is sooo funny to introduce the DBSK boys like that.

Changmi? Yes, they look soooooo cute together.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO@ sorry but your comment exciting, seeing the lack of interaction is just too funny..lol

but you can see Changmin & Yoochun sorta laugh & Yoochun look up at Tablo when Tablo started saying Nobody Nobody..lol

Nah, I just meant lack of interaction between the Girls and The Guys is all!!

I totally noticed all the wry smiles going around when they were introduced like that

I just wanted y'all to explore it for yourself. It was pretty exciting no?

Anyways, Wondershinki fighting!!!!

Guest jadedbeauty

So on the dongbang thread someone posted this radio clip of the boys

on Chin Chin radio. Its some segment called " Lets Bet! ".

I'm not sure what they are saying, cause i don't understand korean BUT!

I can assure you they talk about going to a baseball game, snsd and

WOOONNNDDERR GIIRLLLSSSSS (:

I nearly died when i herd Yunho say 'wonder girls' ';X

I've never herd any of the boys say wondergirls. ;p

He says it about 3 times i think. :]

[AUD] 081015 동방신기와 함께하는 '야! 내기할래?!'

Hopefully some kind Wondershinki fan can sub it or perhaps translate it for us. (:

I wonder if anyone just read the article on Sunye's leadership qualities?

This makes me love Leader Min even more.

and makes me think that the leader couple really fits each other even more.

1. Leadership Qualities

while their leadership styles are different, they are someone whom the members really respect. They are the strength, the very pillar of their own groups. Yunho's the type A leader, the one who pushes his members, the one who stays strong and controls himself for his members, Sunye's the type B leader, always there, working at the behind the scenes, letting the other members take the spotlight. she's always someone whom the members fall back on. Reliable Sunye, Strong Yunho. How compatible! One of my ideal behind the scenes tv show is when all the leaders of idol groups meetup and have a discussion together on managing their members. GD, taeyeon, hyunjoong, sunye, yunho, teuk..

2. Ideal partners

Yunho:Although I’m the leader, but in terms of love, I want someone who likes leading me. I also find someone who is very competent charming. I like girls who wear pants underneath the skirt because it gives a very clean feeling.

Sun Ye:I like guys who gives me a sense of security. Someone who seems gentle, but has a strong and tough character.

3. Group roles

Rapper and vocalist.

both are the strongest dancers in the group.

anyone else thinks so?

Guest meimoo*

W O N D E R S H I N K I (:

totally lovable. (: *falls

Anyways, lol. I'm sure you guys all saw dongbang do the 'tell me' dance before right? (:

Well, i was on youtube and i landed upon Jaejoong doing 'Tell Me' dance. lol.

Jae; tell me xD

those gods sure know way

to drive fans crazy no?

...WonderShinKi ~

Hopefully some kind Wondershinki fan can sub it or perhaps translate it for us. (:

OHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE

SUBTITLES..............

i also heard someone talks about it .....

i thought it from news paper , magazine or somethin but not in radio show

but as i heard when they said SNSD will be in that game some of TVXQ members want to go to that game while the others doesnt (were not intersting)

i dont know who wants and who doesnt ????????????

but all i know is when they mention that WG will be their too .. all the members changed their mind to ( LETS all go to play )

so i guess it a good sign for WONDERSHINKI love :) ( as i hope )

someone on yt said that changminnie first refuses to go for a ball game so yunho tells him that snsd is coming so he like changes his mind and says hes gonna go...then micky calls yunho up and tells him that snsd isnt coming..so minnie decides that hes nt going after all..then yunho is like oh but micky sez the WONDER GIRLS are coming..so changmins like MAYBE HE SHOULD BE GOING FOR THIS GAME AFTER ALL!..

I HOPE ZIBRA's version is the correct one(ITS MORE WONDERSHINKI..HEHE)...WONDERSHINKI!

i dun know if this was just kiddin around or serious..does anybody?

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

i also heard someone talks about it .....

i thought it from news paper , magazine or somethin but not in radio show

but as i heard when they said SNSD will be in that game some of TVXQ members want to go to that game while the others doesnt (were not intersting)

i dont know who wants and who doesnt ????????????

but all i know is when they mention that WG will be their too .. all the members changed their mind to ( LETS all go to play )

so i guess it a good sign for WONDERSHINKI love :) ( as i hope )

your post made me super happy!

the dong bang boys immediately changed their mind after hearing that wonder girls ill be there too, WonderShinki when will i see you together?!

no interaction at inki even today?

WHY!!!!!>>??

anyways I found this video ...Shinhwa's Shin Hyesung's manager was dared to go into dbsk's green room and do a silly dance battle...and one of the dances he does is the TELL ME DANCE ( YES..OUR GIRLS DANCE..HEHE)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygqnCzpIC0

micky and yunho are so happy seeing him do that dance..micky goes and holds his hand after that and yunho hugs him...I guess this could be counted as a wondershinki moment??...its 1:37 onwards

^^ there is so little of them (wondershinki moments) that this totally counts!!

it would have been even better if they would have danced to it too but thx lamia for sharing!

Wondershinki<3

Guest SunnyMe

no interaction at inki even today?

WHY!!!!!>>??

anyways I found this video ...Shinhwa's Shin Hyesung's manager was dared to go into dbsk's green room and do a silly dance battle...and one of the dances he does is the TELL ME DANCE ( YES..OUR GIRLS DANCE..HEHE)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_ygqnCzpIC0

micky and yunho are so happy seeing him do that dance..micky goes and holds his hand after that and yunho hugs him...I guess this could be counted as a wondershinki moment??...its 1:37 onwards

This was definately a wondershinki moment lol Wonder Girls and DBSK rarely have anything to do with each other so when they do it's really special.

Guest anniexchocolate3

Idol showdown of the year: DBSK vs Wonder Girls

As if the clashes of the comebacks weren’t enough, M.net, who’s incidentally also in charge of the idol-glorifying music festival MKMF wants to add oil to fire with another idol game. Scheduled for broadcast on a cable channel on the 23rd is a battle of the idols. This special “M Countdown” episode comes with the aim of crowning a male/female singer/group who best represents the whole population of Korea’s pop idols. Now there’s a huge feat.

While there were many comebacks that began at the end of September, the two obvious outstanding ones are Dong Bang Shin Ki and Wonder Girls. On top of dominating charts and airplay with “Mirotic” and “Nobody”, they’ve also been ranked top in their stage performances. So, to ensure an outpouring of the crazies (which equates to higher viewership), M.net wants to bring them together to go neck and neck with each other, christening their collision as a worthy “idol war”.

With this theme, M.net pits them against other artists including Son Ho Young, Crown J, Rain and 2PM. To see if M.net’s predictions of an idol group finale comes to be, stay tuned on the 23rd.

credits to seoulbeats

oh this week on M.net should be interesting.

At first i thought they were going to do special stage or something so i was soo happy

but when i re read it i read it wrong. :sweatingbullets: but wouldn't it be awsome if they did do a SS?

i wonder how they're going to do the "battle".

Seriously there is like NO MAJOR wondersinki moment.

So i wish on m.net something would happen.

I'm praying!!!!!

Even bowing to each other will make me happy. ^^

and it's so DEAD in here.

well cause there wasn't any moment together.

*sigh*

OMG the play in the radio show!!! ssoooo cute!

i loved how Yunho said wonder girls.

NO INTERACTION AGAIN!

in fact the girls didnt even show up at the final tally..I was hoping that the guys would mention them in their speech ( sunthing like...ahh..close fight(which it was!!) and congrats to you guys too)..but there was nothing...

Will we ever see sumthing wondershinki?...or are we just wishing for sumthn thats not gonna happen.. :tears:

I think DBSK avoiding WG or WG avoiding DBSK ,,, i dont know ..

this is like the third or the fourth time they been in the same show but with out anything

when WG won in music bank .. DBSK was also there (they take the 4th place) but they didnt show up in the ending

were the whole singer who sang in that day appeared in the stage at the endings

the same thing happend with DBSK WG didnt appeared when DBSK won (two times once on Inkigayo and know on mnent countdown )

I wish i wish am wrong and i hope my conclusion is incorrect ....... but thats what i thought ..

what you guys thinks .. there is something or it just that bad luck who dont bring Wondershinki together ??????

Guest love-yun

We all know that both the Wondergirls and DBSK are mad popular. They've continuously been topping all of the music charts and heak, their schedules are PACKED. I don't think the two are trying to avoid each other. It's probably because of their crazy schedules. If the Wondergirls didn't win anything, they would move on to their next schedule - it saves time. If DBSK didn't win anything, they would move on to their next event. After all, the winner has to stay until the very end of the music program to get their reward and encore. It's smart. The managers like to save time aka less worrying about rushing to the next schedule. That's what I think.

But like everyone else said, this ALWAYS happens whenever their up against each other. I was hoping that there'd be some kind of interaction on M!Countdown... *Sigh. When will their ever be a real Wondershinki explosion?

;(

We all know that both the Wondergirls and DBSK are mad popular. They've continuously been topping all of the music charts and heak, their schedules are PACKED. I don't think the two are trying to avoid each other. It's probably because of their crazy schedules. If the Wondergirls didn't win anything, they would move on to their next schedule - it saves time. If DBSK didn't win anything, they would move on to their next event. After all, the winner has to stay until the very end of the music program to get their reward and encore. It's smart. The managers like to save time aka less worrying about rushing to the next schedule. That's what I think.

But like everyone else said, this ALWAYS happens whenever their up against each other. I was hoping that there'd be some kind of interaction on M!Countdown... *Sigh. When will their ever be a real Wondershinki explosion?

;(

Yes, I think Wonder Girls knew that they did not win on Mnet, so they just rushed to their next activity on their schedule, which is a radio show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pybA9qtqBpQ

You can see that they have the same hair style as the performance.

But I do agree wit you. When will we get the chance to see Wondershinki on stage together with interactions?

I'm still hoping for wondershinki interactions in the future.

Archived