[Drama 2009] Swallow The Sun 태양을 삼켜라

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bi5o

OMG thank you so much cute girl for the torrent file..

but i'm wondering about the special isn't it the ep1 or what? if it's not where can i get it?

THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

Guest lucky_moon

OMG thank you so much cute girl for the torrent file..

but i'm wondering about the special isn't it the ep1 or what? if it's not where can i get it?

THANKS IN ADVANCE:)

First of all about the special it's not the actual begin of the drama but only covering for the filming,

about the link; if you search the pages you'll find it on page 15, CB & torrent.. :)

Guest Bi5o

First of all about the special it's not the actual begin of the drama but only covering for the filming,

about the link; if you search the pages you'll find it on page 15, CB & torrent.. smile.gif

oh i see , thank you ....i so exciting for this drama =)

can't wait to watch it .

Guest Badboyz

Beginning of dramas are ZZZzzzZZzzzz.... especially the ones with many episodes

Always start out with the same drill: childhood memories, parent history, etc....

But this drama has some top notch actors for the beginning so its more enjoyable...

about the link; if you search the pages you'll find it on page 15, CB & torrent.. :)

Thank you cute girl for the Torrent Link

Will HARU2SUBS do the English subtitle translation of the Special? If yes, it would be sooooo great.

Cheers,

Has anyone watch the 1st episode? I haven't watch it yet bcoz i was so scared that this drama will be like East Of Eden. Love, revenge and all totally like east of eden. I dun really like to drawn into the same drama again. So, is the 1st episode good for us to continue watching?

thanks cute girl as always for posting the torrent link.

Has anyone watch the 1st episode? I haven't watch it yet bcoz i was so scared that this drama will be like East Of Eden. Love, revenge and all totally like east of eden. I dun really like to drawn into the same drama again. So, is the 1st episode good for us to continue watching?

I want to point out that revenge dramas usually aren't the same. In fact I've yet to encounter a kdrama with revenge theme that felt like deja vu. We've got "East of Eden" which kinda blew over the top (disappointed with how it turned out in certain aspects though I admit to being grateful to that drama because I discovered some amazing actors in it~ Park Hae Jin, Yun Jung Hoon and Kibum <3), "Resurrection" (awesome), "Devil" (it's darker but still good), "Time Between Wolf and Dog" (just really good with lots of action) and finally "Story of Man/The Slingshot" (a lot of mind games between good vs. evil and FREAKING AWESOME!!!) that ended recently. They're all about revenge, but each of those dramas deal with that concept very differently, so there's nothing to worry about when checking out a revenge drama (at least when it comes to korean dramas).

From the summary of "Swallow the Sun" I think it might resemble "Time Between Wolf and Dog" the most (among the dramas I just mentioned) because it seems to have a lot of actions involved... that's just my guess.

Anyway, watching the first episode of any given kdrama isn't enough to give the drama a fair chance really. You need to try out the first 5 episodes at the least to be able to judge if it's any good (one should have gotten past the whole childhood flashback or parent phase by then). I'm pretty relieved that "Swallow The Sun" began with the parent phase in episode 1 already since that means we'll be able to get to the present faster and concentrate on that ^^

I want to point out that revenge dramas usually aren't the same. In fact I've yet to encounter a kdrama with revenge theme that felt like deja vu. We've got "East of Eden" which kinda blew over the top (disappointed with how it turned out in certain aspects though I admit to being grateful to that drama because I discovered some amazing actors in it~ Park Hae Jin, Yun Jung Hoon and Kibum <3), "Resurrection" (awesome), "Devil" (it's darker but still good), "Time Between Wolf and Dog" (just really good with lots of action) and finally "Story of Man/The Slingshot" (a lot of mind games between good vs. evil and FREAKING AWESOME!!!) that ended recently. They're all about revenge, but each of those dramas deal with that concept very differently, so there's nothing to worry about when checking out a revenge drama (at least when it comes to korean dramas).

From the summary of "Swallow the Sun" I think it might resemble "Time Between Wolf and Dog" the most (among the dramas I just mentioned) because it seems to have a lot of actions involved... that's just my guess.

Anyway, watching the first episode of any given kdrama isn't enough to give the drama a fair chance really. You need to try out the first 5 episodes at the least to be able to judge if it's any good (one should have gotten past the whole childhood flashback or parent phase by then). I'm pretty relieved that "Swallow The Sun" began with the parent phase in episode 1 already since that means we'll be able to get to the present faster and concentrate on that ^^

thanks for replying my post. Actually this drama is on my drama to watch, I guess that i am scared to watch revenge drama bcoz i dun really want to cry anymore :lol: Recent slingshot really makes me sad by watching it and also frustrated at the same time.

I will watch episode 1 now....

Guest Badboyz

If you're the type that when you start a drama, you have to see the whole thing...

Even if this series is similar to EOE, at least you know it ain't 50+ episodes long...

Guest kdramafanusa

SBS continues to rule Wed/Thur 9:55pm timeslot.

TNS

Swallow The Sun (SBS) - 14.8%

Triple (MBC) - 7.5%

Partner (KBS2) - 9.9%

AGB

nationwide ranking / drama / network / nationwide rating / seoul rating / seoul ranking

8. Swallow The Sun (SBS) - 13.8%, 15.5% (#4)

16. Partner (KBS2) - 9.6%, 9.5% (#19)

Triple (MBC) - % (BT20), % (BT20)

Thanks! :)

Just finished watching Ep 1, pretty good so far.

I felt the pacing for Ep 1 was just right.

I'm liking the OST too.

20090710073722103e7_075612_0.jpg

20090710073315969e7_074909_0.jpg

Guest Fallin_st4rz

thank kdramafanusa for the rating, so glad to see such high rating for 1episode thou i heard its not that much interesting but then thats how typical korean dramas usually are- childhood, parents story ...then the main part :) i like both LW and JS but Ji Sung looks good with Yuri here from the specials :D

Hope the rating will remain at this high standard.

THANK you so much cococrust for showing us the websites to watch epi 1 and the location specials. The websites are SUPER CLEAR, it is so ............ much better with bigger screen and clear pictures (looks like HD quality).

I hv totally enjoyed epi 1, the casts are all awesome. I love the pairings of Sung Yuri, Ji Sung and Lee Wan, they look so GOOD together. Even though I love Yuri to end up with Ji but I dont mind she end up with Lee too, hopefully this drama rating can rise to no 1 or 2.

THUMP UP for the drama and all the BEST.

Really appreciate cococrust for yr kind advise to the websites, without yr advise, I do not know where to watch as you yube has really bad quality.

Archived