Which Asian Nationality Have Natural Double Eyelids Without Surgery

Guest MARYGRASS

Guest babiloveyoo

japanese people can have double eyelids

my mom is full and she has them

korean people all have single eyelids

if they have double then they had to get it somewhere down the line by a non-korean

i have NEVER met a korean person with natural double eyelids and i've met A LOT of koreans

FALSE. My mom has NATURAL double eyelids fyi and she's 100% Korean you're obviously ignorant.

^wthell, not ALL korean people have single eyelids.

there are some that do and some that dont.

just because a korean person has double eyelids doesn't mean they got it done.

and how do you know their eyelids aren't natural? did you ask EVERY SINGLE korean you met that had double eyelids if theirs were real or not?

i'm pretty offended by what you said.

im korean and i have natural double eyelids.

actually, ALL asian ethnicities have natural double eyelids. there are just a lot people who don't have them.

don't assume. get your facts straight.

Ditto.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't the answer EVERY. Every Asian nationality/ethnicity has people who have natural double eyelids. Of course one might have a bigger percentage than the other but they all have natural double eyelids. Which ethnicity has the most natural double eyelids? That's something we can only take a guess on unless someone does intensive research on it by studying all the different Asian countries and the people in it.

Guest Amethist

All Asians ethnicity have natural double eyelid...I just think its more common within Southeast asian people.....

I agree with that one :)..

Atleast, if we're talking about oriental asians here, because it's kinda obvious that west and south asians have natural double eyelids too..

Guest SleazyTerdz

Um, anyone of any ethnicity is capable of having natural double eyelids. Although I think it's more common in people from warmer, more tropical countries? Like Filipinos, Viets, Thais, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Indonesians, etc. I heard somewhere that single eyelids are the result of cold weather, that over the years the eyelids have thickened because it helps with snow blindness. I can't list any sources though haha. And of course, the ethnicities I listed above can have single eyelids too.

Guest Baby Doll Gone Wrong

Pacific Islander? (Not really Asian...)

I have double eyelids, but I still think the eyelids looks too small.

Has anyone ever used the Eyetalk eyeglue? I saw some in Chinatown, but I was too intimated to buy it (I can't read Mandarin, so I couldn't understand the instructions)

Guest trankimuyen

I'm sure it varies, any Asian can have double eyelids.

I'm Vietnamese and I have double eyelids but my sister doesn't.

Probably has to do with genetics.

I think it's dumb to assume using just the small amount of people you've met in your life that one race has this and one race has that.

Guest ginachan

Um, anyone of any ethnicity is capable of having natural double eyelids. Although I think it's more common in people from warmer, more tropical countries? Like Filipinos, Viets, Thais, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Indonesians, etc. I heard somewhere that single eyelids are the result of cold weather, that over the years the eyelids have thickened because it helps with snow blindness. I can't list any sources though haha. And of course, the ethnicities I listed above can have single eyelids too.

I learn something similar to that in cultural anthropology....just lke how skin colors differs in different parts of the world due to the climate.

but i wonder which asian ethnicity have natural double eyelids without surgery?

There's no specific ones,Asians can have single or double eyelids...it just depends on their genes or whatever...I'm an asian myself,I've seen people with single and double.An asian having double doesn't mean that he/she did surgery :mellow:

Guest sweetddalki

Its statistically proven that 50% of Asians have double eyelids and 50% don't. Its not race specific. It's a 50/50 chance in any Asian denomination.

Guest michellaneous88

pacific islanders and southeast asian.

some people just grow into it. i'm part viet, australian, chinese, and khmer. i had single eyelids till the age of 12 for some reason. same goes for my bro. my sis on the other hand has a single and a double.

Guest allatonce

I'm Chinese and I've got double eyelids.

Everyone in my family has double eyelids except for one family member.

I honestly think it is genetics.

Guest Sleepy213

I'm Korean and I have double eyelids. (not even one surgery)

Doesn't matter what nationality you are.

Your making it sound like all Koreans have surgery.

Guest trackstarr707

I'm vietnamese and i have double eyelids but my cousin who is half lao/ vietnamese has no eyelids but my uncle and her mom both have eyelids.

^probably genetic from their parents side or it's hidden eyelids

I'm Viet, and every person I know has double eyelids, so I think a lot of us do? I'm not 100% sure if all Viets do though...

good. thought, not 100% all viet do!

Some were born with single eyelid and the other double, or just single eyelid. IT's different for everyone!

Archived