Few Of The HOTTEST Guys in China

Guest takki_fanatic

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jacinda

yes i do think a lot of mix look good and can't deny that. Why u think Yan Kuan is so liked? It is because he has that mixed look..even if hes full or not. I find chinese stars such as Michelle reis, cecelia and kristy yang or something like that are all pretty and they happen to be mixed as well. But there are still a lot of beautiful full chinese out there as well.

No, I definitely DON'T think mixed look good in general. My theory for why the mixed look is so popular:

There just aren't a lot of the mixed people (Eurasians) that we see in real life (and don't say you met any unless they've told you that they are), so the only exposure you have to mixed people are the celebrities. So you think all mixed are hot because the only ones you know are from the entertainment industry.

I've met 4 mixed people. One was a hottie (part Chinese part white), one was okay (part Korean part white), one was very plain (part Chinese part white), and the other one was probably the ugliest girl in our school face-wise. She was part-Japanese, part white. There are ugly and beautiful mixed everywhere.

Guest jacinda

Some more people to share:

More Edison cause yeah, he's pretty.

cbb54018.jpg

762a4cd2.jpg

wrd-initiald-scr050_0001.jpg

B3EEB6F520C7A5C1A4C0C720C1F8B0FCC8F.jpg

51014790.jpg

Louis Koo aka Gu Tian Le, who is ridiculously handsome, and seems like an overall nice and fun guy.

U487P28T3D753040F326DT2005061601241.jpg

3_28-3-326-348_20030226105223.jpg

2397.jpg

2398.jpg

2439.jpg

IMG_2955.jpg

louis2.jpg

And of course Aaron Kwok who I sadly only have one picture of, because my files of him got deleted in a horrific computer crash.

akwok02.jpg

Guest °..a²

i couldn't have agreed more. louis koo is FRIKEN wow. i haven't seen him around in a long long time. some of the guys on here are darn good looking.

Guest lisapizza

No, I definitely DON'T think mixed look good in general. My theory for why the mixed look is so popular:

There just aren't a lot of the mixed people (Eurasians) that we see in real life (and don't say you met any unless they've told you that they are), so the only exposure you have to mixed people are the celebrities. So you think all mixed are hot because the only ones you know are from the entertainment industry.

I've met 4 mixed people. One was a hottie (part Chinese part white), one was okay (part Korean part white), one was very plain (part Chinese part white), and the other one was probably the ugliest girl in our school face-wise. She was part-Japanese, part white. There are ugly and beautiful mixed everywhere.

yes i know couple of mix people and most are good looking. Well ofcourse they gonna have some ugly one and some nices one. Just like they have ugly full blooded and nice full blood as well.

Guest bubbles20

i couldnt agree more :D

and besides, its not like all chinese have this uniform look.....chinese appearance VARIES

dont expect everyone to look the same

omg he doesnt have ch1nky eyes and a flat nose! he MUST be mixed! :rolleyes:

Guest Metamorphosis

and besides, its not like all chinese have this uniform look.....chinese appearance VARIES

you made a good point

but i noticed that chinese guys usually have tall noses

especially if they were from the north...

Guest bubbles20

you made a good point

but i noticed that chinese guys usually have tall noses

especially if they were from the north...

yep thats very true too

high noses is actually a common trait amongst chinese people

Guest Metamorphosis

周柏豪 or Pakho Chau WHAT DOES HE DO????? is he an actor or model or what??? he is SOOOO FREAKING HOT! :wub:

the girl who posted his picture said it on her other thread, he got famous by modeling

there's actually lots of pictures of him in magazines and stuff, but i think he's also did a few MV

i heard awhile ago that he was actually going to release an album, don't know what happened, there's not much news about him lately :mellow:

Guest Aestas

very true. chinese features vary. just because a chinese person might not look the "stereotypical" asian, doesn't mean they are of mixed descent. My brother and me, although we are siblings, we look radically different... :blink: He always gets asked if he is mixed because he doesn't have that sterotyped slanted eyes and flat face. i do have those though....

I also agree... there are some nice mixes but a lot of times, they just look... off? kind of weird looking mixes out there. I've seen my fair share.

Soompi girls are the ones who get influenced very easily by what others say. its not surprising since many of them are teens.

I really don't think that 1/8 white part of Edison's ancestors really makes any difference. Edision looks... In fact, he looks like my brother almost. Asian. besides... 1/8 white vs. 7/8 Chinese. uh. his Chinese blood is way more predominant.

LOUIS KOO. that HUNK! omg.

Hu Ge is soooo pretty looking! i like his bangs in Chinese Paladin... i told my brother to do his hair like that and he balked at me.

Mike He is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. he is sooooooo YUMMY! :lol:

yep thats very true too

high noses is actually a common trait amongst chinese people

yeah... nose types vary significantly.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

holy richard simmons. i dont know half of them, but they are FINE! daaang. freaking hotness... OFIAJSDOF dude i cant get over it xD

Archived