[은지원] RAPPER Eun JiWon

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest +_lena

oh man, i loveee this guy<33

it`s funny though, cause one of my oppas looks EXACTLY like eun ji won and there are soo many girls that like himmm, haha.

but he was definitely my favorite in Sechkies...i miss his singinggg T_T

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I AM ON AWAY

I don't know what or who he is with anymore......... after the break up there seem to be so little information about them now... I hope you can find out and keep us posted with him and Sechkies :)

Aja Fighting!!!!!!!!

YAY, I think I found it~ But then this article is from last year so I duno how up to date this would be..

장신영과 은지원 소속사 전략적 합병

Jang Shin Young and Eun Ji Won's Companies Strategically Combines

2005년 07월 04일 10:01, 헤럴드생생뉴스, 연예

7620050704_17311021.jpg

장신영과 은지원이 한솥밥을 먹게 됐다.

Jang Eun Young and Eun Ji Won are now under the same company.

장신영 정다빈 등의 소속사 아나(ANA)필름과 은지원 소속사 에스디(SD)엔터테인먼트가 전략적인 합병을 한다.

Jang Shin Young, Jung Da Bin, etc's management ANA Films combined with Eun Ji Won's management SD Entertaiment in a strategic combinement.

이들은 “연기자와 가수의 소속사가 합병해 시너지 효과를 내고자 한다”며 “대형스타보다는 신인발굴에 중점을 두고 ㈜황룡홀딩스가 추진하는 스타 관련상품 전문쇼핑몰 스타샵 사업에 뛰어들 예정이다”...

They state that, "In combining actors management company and singers company, let's produce more effects (yea, this translates funny because I have no idea what 시너지 means -_-)" and "Unlike DaeHyung Star, the focus will be on new faces and we plan on advancing to the/with the HwangRyol Holdings's star shop business in promoting a star related merchandise/commodities speciality shopping mall. "

은지원 젝키결성 이유 알고보니 단순

Eun Ji Won the reason behind Jekki formation is simple

[도끼미디어 2005.04.18 09:02:05]

9320050418_14798740.jpg

최근 4집의 타이틀곡 `올빼미`로 인기몰이 중인 은지원이 예전에 몸을 담고있던 젝스키스의 탄생비화를 방송을 통해 밝혔다. 지난 16일 MBC의 `유재석 김원희의 놀러와`에 출연한 그에게 이 프로그램의 MC 유재석이 "전엔 젝스키스 멤버였잖아요. 어떻게 그들과는 친했나요"라는, 생뚱맞은 질문을 했다.

Eun Ji Won, whose recent 4th title song "All Famy" is making him a popular face, revealed the [secret] history behind the formation of Sechskies. Last 16th on MBC's 'Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Won Hee's NolRuhWa' MC Yoo asked Ji Won who took part in the program, "You were a former Sechskies member. How were you close to them?"

이에 대해 은지원은 "원래 강성훈씨하곤 하와이 유학시절 알고 지내던 사이"라고 운을 뗐다. 이어 그는 "둘이서 듀엣을 준비하러 서울로 왔었다"고 털어놨다.

To this Eun Ji Won replied, "Kang SungHoon and I were aquainted during our years studying abroad at Hawaii." He confessed that, "We initially came to Seoul to prepare a duet."

방송에 따르면 은지원이 강성훈과 듀엣을 준비하던 중, 때마침 H.O.T가 사람들의 인기를 모으며 급부상했다. 이에 놀란 은지원과 강성훈의 소속사 사장이 "사람을 모아야 겠다"며 팀 결성을 독려하자 둘은 듀엣을 하고 싶다고 항변했다. 하지만 H.O.T에 자극 받은 사장은 오히려 "걔낸 다섯이니까 우린 여섯으로 하자"며 머릿수로 밀어 부쳤다는 것.

According to the program, while Eun Ji Won and Kang Sung Hoon were preparing their duet, H.O.T. came into scene and earned great popularity. The surprised company presdident encouraged/urged that "we need to gather people," to which the two responded/pleaded that they wanted to do a duet. But under impetus of H.O.T.('s popularity), the president further urged that "they have 5 (members) so we will do 6."

알고보니 단순했던 젝스키스의 탄생 비화에, 뭔가를 기대했던 출연자들은 폭소를 터트리고 말았다. H.O.T와 젝스키스는 가요계를 양분하며 서로 경쟁을 벌이던 관계.

Upon discovering the simplicity of Sechskies's creation the audience, who were expecting something else, roared with laughter. H.O.T. and Sechskies's relationship was that in which their rivarly divided the music scene into half as they competed against each other.

H.O.T의 강타와 토니안은 이미 솔로로 성공적인 데뷔를 했고 나머지 이재원과 장우혁도 솔로 활동 준비중이다. 젝스키스 역시 보컬이었던 강성훈과 은지원이 각자의 장르를 이미 확고히 한 상태고 최근 이재진도 다시금 활동을 재개했다.

H.O.T's Kangta and Tony have already successfully debuted as solos and Lee Jae Won and Jang Woo Hyuk are also preparing for solo debuts. Sechskies's main vocal Kang Sung Hoon and Eun Ji Won have also solidated each of their different genres and Lee Jae Jin has also recently resumed his activities.

팀 해체 이후에도 솔로로 활동하며 선의의 경쟁을 하고있는 게 이들 모습이다. 이날 방송은 젝스키스 결성이유에 대한 은지원의 솔직한 폭로가 팬들에게 당시 추억을 되새겨보게 했다.

After the team's disbanding they are all actively working as solos and competing in good faith. Eun Ji Won's honest exposing/disclosing of Sechskies's formation in this episode allowed the fans to reminiscent back on old memories

[TV리포트 권상수기자]kwontv@yahoo.co.kr

200310160252.jpg

00473746_2.jpg

457832e3.jpg

oh man, i loveee this guy<33

it`s funny though, cause one of my oppas looks EXACTLY like eun ji won and there are soo many girls that like himmm, haha.

but he was definitely my favorite in Sechkies...i miss his singinggg T_T

Haha, he must be super hot. :D

Guest yaps

Whaoo it's my first crush too he is too cool and he is funny too. your thread is to cool thx for sharing and have succed for our Eun ji wonn

Sure the movie is to childish and sometime boring but Eun Ji Won is too cute ^^

Guest muffinz

eun ji won is sucha cutie pie.my favest songs from him were mur mur and all famy.i heard he wz gonna hab a cd out soon.im not sure but i hope its true ^_^.

• 1 month later...
Guest Drunkken

he seems like a nice and cool guy, talented also.

but his hiphop is...mediocre, i dont think he can flow too well.

Guest charmm

There's been a thread on him since April n' I never knew about it?!

hahaha... Eun Jiwon's so hot xD

& the "moleh camera"/hidden cam. prank on him was funny (:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ellstars

hahaha i actually dont find him THAT hot. not ugly either. okay i guess. i know him from marrying high school, whcih is one of my FAVORITE movies. its perfect fro anyone especially weirdos like me lol because you have to admit it IS pretty corny and weird.

is there a soompi thread for that movie...? i checked and i cnat find it on the list... whats the movies official site anyway? i couldnt find that on google either

Guest wendee

ahh my ferst crush wuz Eun Ji Won too<3

i haven`t heard any news from him. ... .. so now i kan see info on him ^_____^ `ehnd tings i wud not know about him~~

• 1 month later...
Guest Dah_jOkA

ahh man Eun Ji Won is the ish, miss those old skoo kpop days, I hope he comes out with another album, i'll always support this guy.

EUN JI WON! YAYUH!

• 4 months later...
Guest I AM ON AWAY

Eun Ji Won is supposedly coming out with a new album early this year.... Anyone got more information on this?? All I have is an exerpt from an article

이중에 은지원은 신중론을 폈다. 우선 은지원은 자신의 새 앨범 발표를 이유로 스페셜 앨범 참여에 대해 반대입장을 취했다. 은지원은 연말이나 내년 초에 새 앨범을 발표한다. 은지원의 소속사 이야기엔터테인먼트 관계자는 "은지원은 젝스키스의 스페셜 앨범 참여에 대해 반대한다"고 전했다.

Basically stating Jiwon's discretion towards the special Jekki album and his participation in it. It also says that he will put out his new album at the year's end (2006) or at the beginning of next year (2007).. Yeah this article was from last year. If you wanna read the full thing, here: http://kr.rd.yahoo.com/search/news_tab/*ht...mp;newssetid=83 I dont particularly feel like translating the whole thing when it's not really relevant to Jiwon except that few parts.

Looking foward to his album, whenever it may be! :)

Guest Dah_jOkA

ahh a new Sechskies album AND a new Ji Won album, shweeet propz for tha info

ahh a new Sechskies album AND a new Ji Won album, shweeet propz for tha info

• 1 month later...
Guest ^w-nGz^

any news on his new album and jekkies special album or even any news of him at all??

i really liked his style... his songs are great.. i hope his will make a comeback soon..

Archived