[은지원] RAPPER Eun JiWon

Guest I AM ON AWAY

I'm not feeling his NEW LOOK/HAIR STYLE at all.... I like the more bad boy look on him... just because he's a rapper/singer....

So is he coming out w/a new album??? If he is, I can't wait till his comeback, Miss him and it's been too too LONG.

JiWon fighting!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest <maYO>

ji won my cutie....i miss him making music...didn't like his 4th as much as his 3rd, but it was good....wonder what he's do'n now

Guest jekki2chipo

Ahh Jiwon. I still remember the good old days when he played a trick on Sunghoon where he faked his injuries, saying it was Sunghoon who shot him.

Ahh I can't wait for hisnew album

Guest Dah_jOkA

good god where has this guy been? I havent heard from him in so long, wonder what happend to the Sechskies project album

Guest itrayya

HE IS AWESOME!!!

he is someone i would love to sing a duet with.

AND THAT IS UNEE!!! NOW I REMEMBER HER!!!

SHE WAS SO CUTE WITH JAE DUK!!!

i saw Seventeen.

I LIKED IT. cause im bias. but it couldnt been better.

AND I CANT BELIEVE THEY LET KANG SUNG HOON KISS!!!!!

it was a good one. oh, the memories......

*go jekkies dance! go jekkies dance!*

• 1 month later...
Guest noubie

OMG!! i can't believe that there is a thread for ji won!! gosh i miss him so much!! my favor member out of the group!! love him!! hahaha

thanks so much for the updates on him...after his album came out i didn't know where he went..haha..it was so sad....but now i can keep up with all the stuff that he is doing!!

gosh his new look doesn't really match him...but i can work with it!! he is still hot as always!!!

thanks again for all the info on him!!

thank you dreamweaver for the clubbox link!!!!:)

Guest dream3rx0

ooh, he's cute.

i like him on jiwhaza. and it's cute how he and YEH are really good friends.

he sometimes reminds me of andy :]

Guest lynnshim

I have this random question. Did Ji won go to the army yet? During his absence period where he hasn't been on any variety shows for about 2 years. ahah sorry, very random. :x

Archived