JejuSonyun 2nd album

Guest indieROK

Guest indieROK
재주소년 - peace
I usually like my indie rock slightly more pathetic and a little less wholesome... but some of you may be interested in the new JejuSonyun (재주소년) album 'peace' out on Deli Spice singer Kim Min Kyu's Moonrise label. If you've heard their 1st album, the guitar strumming and peaceful vocal harmonizing here will come as no surprise. Give the clips a listen at JukeOn. Kinda like their last album, I think if you sort of play this quietly in the background of your life a few times it'll start to become really familiar and essential. I know some of you have seen these guys live, so maybe you can tell us if they're cute or have good hair or whatever... <_<

Guest tokaebi

재주소년 make really good background music. It's music you can have on at a dinner party or while studying without it being overly distracting. I was unaware they had a new album out...I'll have to go check it out.

As for their cuteness / the awesomeness of their hair I saw them live. You be the judge of weather or not they have good hair. The one guy had a Moonrise t-shirt that ripped off a metallica album cover which was pretty rediculous.

I usually like my indie rock slightly more pathetic and a little less wholesome... but some of you may be interested in the new JejuSonyun (재주소년) album 'peace' out on Deli Spice singer Kim Min Kyu's Moonrise label. If you've heard their 1st album, the guitar strumming and peaceful vocal harmonizing here will come as no surprise. Give the clips a listen at JukeOn. Kinda like their last album, I think if you sort of play this quietly in the background of your life a few times it'll start to become really familiar and essential.

I know some of you have seen these guys live, so maybe you can tell us if they're cute or have good hair or whatever... <_<

Is this available to buy at yesasia or annyoung? I never heard of the group before but willing to give it a try.

Guest tokaebi

Is this available to buy at yesasia or annyoung? I never heard of the group before but willing to give it a try.

Annyoung has it, or will have it shortly (since it was released earlier this month, but says it's avaliable for pre-order right now).

I usually like my indie rock slightly more pathetic and a little less wholesome...

that's why i'm not much of fan of jeju sonyun. :P

their 1st album had some moments of poppy and thoroughly wholesome sweetness. their second continues the style of the first, minus the sacharine... which doesn't make me eager to go for repeat listens. but they's definitely something very accousticy rich and good about it.

Archived