Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest hyouden

thanks to all the tips :D Its really helped with searching for music. Just wondering though, do you guys know of any sites that lets you download the mnet top 100 monthly music? Been searching everywhere but no one seems to have it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There!!

I listen to a lot of asian music especially kpop and I was wondering if there is a website where I can download where I have to pay for it. I want to pay for the songs. I already know about YesAsia but I just want to buy a single not a whole album. Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Megan

Do you also know an English site because I do not understand Korean.If not, can you still give me a site? I will just learn or find a way. Thanks again.

-Megan

Guest xueniabby

Hi There!!

I listen to a lot of asian music especially kpop and I was wondering if there is a website where I can download where I have to pay for it. I want to pay for the songs. I already know about YesAsia but I just want to buy a single not a whole album. Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Megan

Do you also know an English site because I do not understand Korean.If not, can you still give me a site? I will just learn or find a way. Thanks again.

-Megan

you can try http://www.ihoneyjoo.com/ to download singles..

but it is still the best to buy the CD to support our fave artist! :)

Guest sunny_dance

...anyone know what happened to ongaku_street? =[

and any blogs/communities specific to japanese hip-hop and r&b (i.e. seeda, norikiyo, shizoo, kreva, double, hiromi, jay'ed, and such)?

• 2 weeks later...

does anybody know what rar files are????????

what program do you need?

alot of files on z-degrees has rar files and i didnt know how to work it.

Guest reallyAmused

Hi There!!

-Megan

-Megan

A bit late but Kpop explorer just posted a link to how to buy songs on mnet (where you can buy single songs) try there: http://kpopexplorer.wordpress.com/

Guest PixieSkull

Total Bittorrent junkie here. Avistaz has loads of asian torrents (music, movies, dramas, etc.) All torrent sites contain small amounts of asian music, mostly the most well-known artists, but enough for fun times!

I recommend using u-torrent because it's an .exe file you don't need to install. Just download and use! No spyware, no malicious files (except for the ones you may be downloading), and you can see every file you're downloading and choose which not to download.

avistaz (all asian)

thepiratebay.org (occasional, great for otherwise)

torrentreactor.net (quite a bit of the most popular)

bakabt.com (anime-related)

Guest Tekashi

does anybody know what rar files are????????

what program do you need?

alot of files on z-degrees has rar files and i didnt know how to work it.

.rar. & .zip are compresed music files/folders

To open them you need WinRar or 7zip.

Guest Brighte

If anything, I usually download off youtube lol.

I search up for example wedding dress "Wedding Dress - Tae yang lyrics"

Get the song, download it. =D

hi.. anyone know where i can download Big Bang's previous old albums? Im not a big bang fan b4, but recently just happened to watch their performance from youtube and find that their songs are not bad.. i love 'Lie' and Jiyong's ' This Love'.. but z-degree download links seems to expired for their old albums.. can someone please help me? thank you!

Guest reallyAmused

hi.. anyone know where i can download Big Bang's previous old albums? Im not a big bang fan b4, but recently just happened to watch their performance from youtube and find that their songs are not bad.. i love 'Lie' and Jiyong's ' This Love'.. but z-degree download links seems to expired for their old albums.. can someone please help me? thank you!

Have you tried bww2? I think they had a lot of discographys last time I checked

Guest lucitetokki

i'm going to just do a huge spam of everywhere that i get my music, and a lot of these are livejournal communities,

but i trust livejournal the most AND it's the most reliable place. for some of you you won't like it

because if you don't have an account, then you won't feel motivated to join these communities, but trust

me, it's worth it! : D

♡♡♡ indicates a PERSONAL FAVE AND RECOMMENDATION! (:

FOR MUSIC DOWNLOADS-

kpop_uploads (everything korean ♡♡♡)

kpop_sweets (everything kpop.)

bestfiction (everything from korean to english. ♡♡♡)

popsnack (everything from korean to english music)

leftseoul (everything from korean to english music.)

soundresque (korean music.♡♡♡)

ongoingmelody (everything from korean to english. ♡♡♡)

yongwonhi (everything from korean to english. great site, but hasn't been updated in a while. ♡♡♡)

rocktheplanet (everything from korean to english music.)

music_envy(everything from korean to english music.)

drugtrax (everything from korean to english.)

180gbeats (korean hip hop)

korean_rock (...korean rock. lol.)

k_indie (korean indie.♡♡♡)

oldskool_kpop (old school kpop.)

MISC-

blessingoflove (mostly english... some other languages thrown in there too. ♡♡♡)

mp3_share (GREAT site for mostly english, but a lot of other things too. ♡♡♡)

j-pop-rock.com (mostly japanese, but other languages thrown in there.)

jpop_uploads (everything japanese. ♡♡♡)

cpop (everything chinese)

jrock_licious (japanese rock.)

jrock_sekai (japanese rock.)

mp4all (asian videos, in mp4 [ipod] format.♡♡♡)

kr_jp_mp (asian videos, in mp4 [ipod] format. ♡♡♡)

haseon_x3 (movies. everything from korean to american. ♡♡♡)

videonova (asian movies only. ♡♡♡)

worldvidz (music videos. mostly korean. ♡♡♡)

cyontones (ringtones. everything from korean to english. run by me.)

WHOO! & i'm done. you're welcome (;

and i will thrown in as well: it's GREAT to buy the real thing. i can't afford to buy a lot

of things, but when i can, i try to buy cd's of my absolutely favorite music. i'm supporting

the artists AND i'm getting the real thing, which makes me squeal. ♡

Archived