[jmovie] 青空のゆくえ Ao Zora No Yukue/way Of Blue Sky

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Have anyone see this movie yet?!I like this movie,a simple love story :P 「ココニイルコト」の長澤雅彦監による青春映画。出演は、映画初主演となる中山卓也、美少女クラブ31の森田彩華、「怪談新耳袋劇場版幽霊マンション」の黒川芽以、ドラマ「花より男子」の西原亜希、「HINOKIO」の多部未華子、三船敏郎の孫にあたる三船力也ほか。音楽は「あの子を探して」「初恋のきた道」のサン・バオが手掛けている。 東京都・三軒茶屋のとある中学校。バスケ部のキャプテン・正樹が、今学期限りでアメリカへ引っ越すことになる。それを知った女子バスケ部の有美や、親友の雄大、そして正樹に想いを寄せる亜里沙…。15歳の少年・少女たちは、初めての別れを経験する。 學期快將完結,人氣男生突然宣佈自己快要移居美國,並說了一句「我還有一件心事未了」。然後他在籃球部練習的時候,又向隊友表示他喜歡了一個孩子。正樹連番的舉動,不但令人迷惑,更惹來一眾女生的猜疑。於是五位暗戀正樹的女生,決定來一次示愛大行動。初戀的甜蜜、失戀的苦澀、人生的別離,全都變成一段段令人難以忘懷的青春插曲… 《青空下講我知你愛我》由《情書》監製長澤雅彥執導,九位日本新一代少男少女偶像聯合主演。電影中年輕人的徬徨與不安,再加上優美的影像和配樂,都可以讓你再一次尋回青春的回憶! It is the last year of junior high and Masaki (Nakayama Takuya), one of the most popular boys in school makes a shocking announcement. He will be emigrating to the U.S. at the end of the summer. He also states that he has fallen in love with someone in his class and wants to make his last wish come true before he leaves. This throws the class into turmoil and it transpires that five different girls all have strong feelings for him and see this as their one chance to express their love. Way Of Blue Sky is a touching, heartfelt story about young love and growing up, from Nagasawa Masahiko, the producer of Love Letter. Also starring Morita Ayaka, Yuki Saya, Kurokawa Mei, Tabe Mikako and Nishihara Aki. Chinese Name : Qing Kong Xia Jiang Wo Zhi Ni Ai Wo = 青空下講我知你愛我 AozoranoYukue.jpgAozoranoYukue1.jpgAozoranoYukue2.jpgaozoranoyukueqingkongxiarangwozhini.jpgaozoranoyukue5shoujo.jpgaozoranoyukue.jpg SOURCE : 青空のゆくえ 青空のゆくえ 青空のゆくえ 青空のゆくえ

Guest crazyMuka

I think I saw the torrent for this movie at FantasticSuperClub a long time ago but I didn't download it because it has no English subs, which is sad because seriously, I'm very interested in the movie after reading the synopsis of it.

I don't know where to download this movie coz i have the dvd that my friend bought 4 me....thankz 2 her :P She buy this movie in www.cdjapan.co.jp i think :( she didn't tell me where did she buy the dvd :angry:

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this movie Way of blue sky I know this movie from my friend she has told me if this story so touch and good I still remember I will buy for her Japanese Movie way of blue sky from cdjapan :blush:

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this Way Of Blue Sky from my friend she has told me this story is good and touching this is all about friendship :sweatingbullets: I hope I will like this movie I wanna Thanks for my friend for info new japanese movie :blush:

Guest 2partsvodka

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

...soo lucky that your friends by it for you...

i have to wait..hahaha..anyways...i guess i'll go ask my friend if she has it...

• 2 years later...

Archived