[drama 2005] Three Leaf Clover 세잎클로버

Guest Choi Ji Woo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Hi! Does anyone know where to download this drama besides bittorrent or clubbox??? Thanks a lot.

you could try it on youtube if there's a link..otherwise, just buy either original or pirated DVD copies hehehe..

Guest tenshiii0ox

Oh I remember this drama. Lol. It had such low ratings that they ended it with a sudden KABAAAM. Rofl. The script was a mess, the developments of the characters were going nowhere, and most of all, I think they should have chosen different actors/actresses. I don't think Ryu Jin should have accepted the part, because a lot of his characters in dramas are similar to his role in 세 잎클로버. *shrugs*

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Oh I remember this drama. Lol. It had such low ratings that they ended it with a sudden KABAAAM. Rofl. The script was a mess, the developments of the characters were going nowhere, and most of all, I think they should have chosen different actors/actresses. I don't think Ryu Jin should have accepted the part, because a lot of his characters in dramas are similar to his role in 세 잎클로버. *shrugs*

instead of blaming my crush Ryu Jin oppa, blame Lee Hyo Ri 's debut acting !!! sorry for her fans, no offense!

Guest kluva4eva

hi... does any1 know how this drama ends? i saw the mv's to this drama.. just curious about the outcome.. does she end up with her bf? or does she end up with ryu won's character?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yokemun

my country's currently showing this...

and is not DUBBED!!!!!

arr...so freaking cool...

today's only the 2nd episode....

i'm gonna watch this cos they're speaking KOREAN!!!!

ekekekke

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Just dropping by this thread, thanks to veryone who replied..I miss my crush Lim Ryu Jin oppa very much!!!!!

Guest manutunia

my country's currently showing this...

and is not DUBBED!!!!!

arr...so freaking cool...

today's only the 2nd episode....

i'm gonna watch this cos they're speaking KOREAN!!!!

ekekekke

malaysian right???

i'm also watching this series because they didn't dubbed it....

can anyone post a review or synopsis or something.....SPOILER is sooo welcome (but keep in mind not everyone love the spoiler, so....u know what to do... :rolleyes: )

i miss the 1st episode so i really need to know what happen to her grandma....and this show not really that bad....gonna keep watching...

Guest ladypetruci

malaysian right???

i'm also watching this series because they didn't dubbed it....

can anyone post a review or synopsis or something.....SPOILER is sooo welcome (but keep in mind not everyone love the spoiler, so....u know what to do... :rolleyes: )

i miss the 1st episode so i really need to know what happen to her grandma....and this show not really that bad....gonna keep watching...

Hi there! Watching it as well. Since first episode and it seems interesting. Don't know why a lot of critics saying its not good. Does anyone know the episode guide. Tried to find it but failed.

All I know the grandam sold their house because of Zhenya brother. It was sad when the grandma died...and today for the first time she heard her dad's voice...it was touching...anyway if there is any soul out there who has seen this drama and would like to share the episode guide..you are most welcome....

Thanks in advance......cheers....

Guest manutunia

Hi there! Watching it as well. Since first episode and it seems interesting. Don't know why a lot of critics saying its not good. Does anyone know the episode guide. Tried to find it but failed.

All I know the grandam sold their house because of Zhenya brother. It was sad when the grandma died...and today for the first time she heard her dad's voice...it was touching...anyway if there is any soul out there who has seen this drama and would like to share the episode guide..you are most welcome....

Thanks in advance......cheers....

hai...why she mad at ryu jin's character...????

Guest Sarang^DBSG

i'm also watching it now. can anyone tell me what's the name of Ryu Jin's assistant in this movie?? i think he's kinda hot

Guest doremi54

Because Ryu jin's lady friend hit the grandma but he said that he was driving the car so she thought he killed her grandma.

Guest manutunia

Because Ryu jin's lady friend hit the grandma but he said that he was driving the car so she thought he killed her grandma.

oooooo....thanks....

i'm also watching it now. can anyone tell me what's the name of Ryu Jin's assistant in this movie?? i think he's kinda hot

yeah...would to know his name...feel like seen him before in other drama.. :sweatingbullets:

SPOILER PLS...ANYONE...

Guest OnionII

up to the episode airring in malaysia, this series is preety OK, i love ryu jin's height, it may be underated ( we'll still hafta see though), but till now, i like the series ~~

Guest soulrebel

aigoo...i really love this drama..it's the reason y i dash home quickly after work just to catch it...

it's just weird that this drama is a flop..but from where the drama is heading now..it's going to be nearing it's peak..when everybody finds out..

what's the ending like guys?? happy ending for ryu oppa n hyori..or she's gonna stick to her fiance??

Archived