[drama 2005] Three Leaf Clover 세잎클로버

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Choi Ji Woo
[sBS] Lee Hyori, Ryu Jin, Kim Jung Hwa, Kim Kang Woo
SBS Mon/Tues drama (2005) - 16 episodes total For SBS homepage for this drama (in Korean), go to: tv.sbs.co.kr/3clover/index.html Aired in Korea: January 17, 2005 - March 14, 2005 on SBS Monday & Tuesday nights at 9:55 (replaced Love Story in Harvard). Cast: Kang Jina (25): Lee Hyo Ri (FinKL)

3clover_photo_25_b_20050215104355.jpg

Ryu Se-hyung (31): Ryu Jin (Oh! Pil-seung)

3clover_photo_21_b_20050215103824.jpg

Yoon Sung-woo (25): Kim Kang Woo (Running After Dream)

3clover_photo_26_b_20050215104523.jpg

Park Yeon-hee (24): Kim Jung Hwa (Massage/Glass Slippers)

3clover_photo_37_b_20050218164545.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Poor Ryu Jin oppa..I think this is his worst drama ever because he was overshadowed by Lee Hyo Ri's debut performance..news told it that this drama was suspended a few times due to very loe ratings..too bad news!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest angelkiki04

i liked this....but too bad their weren't any subs...

i had sucha hard time understanding of it...

but i didn't like the ending....even though it was happy...hehe.

i kind of like this show though the plot and others are similiar to what you expect of kdrama doses...

maybe its just me but i felt that there was actually some chemistry there.. the way he looked at her... kind of like, older brother look...hahahahah and his eyes ever so smiling.....

Guest Choi Ji Woo

it's good to see that some forumers replied in this thread..I thought Ryu Jin oppa's first ever drama wherein he got the lead role was erased from the K-drama fans' minds..thanks for the nice pictures, oppa's very hot!

How I wish Kim Jung Hwa was the lead actress, she & Ryu Jin oppa have very strong onscreen chemistry!!!

Guest kevjc07

I liked this drama. Too bad no one ever made subs for it. They would have been appreciated by those who actually enjoyed this drama, like me ^^

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I wish this drama would be aired here in the Philippines..haven't seen much of my crush Ryu Jin ever since Summer Scent was aired here two years ago..is it true that this drama was a MAJOR FLOP there in Korea???

If it's true, maybe Ryu Jin oppa will feel really bad since this drama gave him his first leading role..OMG!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chaserj7

mannn i also heard they suspended it because of low ratings. apparently it's the horrible script and poor publicity.

but it's true, this is the first time Ryu Jin got a lead role, and opposite Lee Hyori!! :P

too bad it was a flop. :(

• 2 weeks later...

i am actually watching this right now but apparently the dvds i borrowed weren't finished..is the drama really unfinished? i was only able to watch till the scene where ryu jin and hyori were in the mall and both their girlfriend and boyfriend saw them...

Guest Choi Ji Woo

i am actually watching this right now but apparently the dvds i borrowed weren't finished..is the drama really unfinished? i was only able to watch till the scene where ryu jin and hyori were in the mall and both their girlfriend and boyfriend saw them...

i read that this show was temporarily suspended due too poor ratings during its airing..but it was finished..

• 1 month later...

Archived