[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

My Thoughts on Chapter 56!

Highlight: I have never seen Kyouya do so many crazy expressions or things! lol! I really think that there aren't going to be any KyouyaXHaruhi stuff. Kyouya knows that Tamaki likes Haruhi and he would never interfere with that. Anyways, compared to Tamaki, Kaoru and Hikaru, Kyouya is the least interested in girls...I guess. But I really wished that something KyouyaXHaruhi related would happen since something KaoruXHaruhi related happened and it was revealed that Hikaru likes Haruhi...

Anyways, the manga just took a total TamakiXHaruhi turn. I guess you can almost think of it as official. Haruhi can't even look at Tamaki! OMG! I wonder what will happen now? Hikaru totally noticed!!! And there was a big chunk of foreshadowing at the end. "I guess you could call this the beginning of the end of the Host Club" Do you think they will all fight over Haruhi? Or was it because of Tamaki's decision? What was Tamaki's decision? Is it about going to France or taking over his father's company? I think it's about taking over his dad's company because I don't think Tamaki's dad ever talked to Tamaki about his mom? But what does the fact that Kyouya told Tamaki about his mom have anything to do with the decision Tamaki made with his dad?! I'm confused! I think the Host Club is gonna get a lot more serious~~~

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chapter 56~ awesome!

Heres my opinion:

Kyouya! I love him here. Tamaki's mom is so pretty and cool! She is right about Kyouya being a good friend. And when he came back it was pretty hilarious! But Haruhi!! You can see her getting nervous about Tamaki that Hikaru already noticed! And I am quite nervous about Tamaki's grandma. She might be plotting something..

:sweatingbullets: ANd what did Tamaki mean when he talk to his dad? Haruhi is feeling strange already! She is falling! hahah. ITs just like Tamaki before he thought he was sick but its actually love... :blush:

• 1 month later...
Guest superfreakk

i am new to this anime but my friend told me its really cool so i thought i should check it out ^^

You should watch it. It's a good anime and Haruhi is surprisingly cool and not totally annoying like 90% of all anime girls.

Plus Hikaru and Kaoru = win

Guest c0lap1nada

Hm... reading this manga makes me unhappy =S

Highlight: o__O I'm getting this feeling that Ouran's going to end soon? Or at least it might... I mean, even the twins are going to stop with their twincest... and in chapter 56 Tamaki talks to his dad about something.. =[

Guest tifachan

^^I agree. ._. I don't want it to end though. >_<

But since it's getting all serious, yes, it's destined to end soon. :[

Guest Special Ed

Is ch. 57 out yet?

The plot is so complicated for some reason. Too many love triangles/squares and what the heck is Tamaki's grandma up to??

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Maboroshi and the people at FRoP have been pretty busy lately so the translation for 57 was JUST released recently, but they're still changing some things here and there so a scanlation for it hasn't been made yet. If you want to read what they have to far you can see it here: http://www.krysyuy.net/forums/index.php?topic=4831.0

Puri-Puri Neko hasn't had any releases lately either.

These are the only two places I know of that scanlate Ouran currently so if any of them have updates I'll be sure to tell you guys at Soompi about it.

Have a nice new years!

Guest ntxoo89

this anime was serious HILAROUS including the manga and all

i love watching it

i hope they come out with a real live action one

i would love to watch it

Guest c0lap1nada

Maboroshi and the people at FRoP have been pretty busy lately so the translation for 57 was JUST released recently, but they're still changing some things here and there so a scanlation for it hasn't been made yet. If you want to read what they have to far you can see it here: http://www.krysyuy.net/forums/index.php?topic=4831.0

Puri-Puri Neko hasn't had any releases lately either.

These are the only two places I know of that scanlate Ouran currently so if any of them have updates I'll be sure to tell you guys at Soompi about it.

Have a nice new years!

Eeeh thankyou ^^ I just finished reading it. Siigh. It still makes me sad. Lol.

Especially this part: Kaoru : (...3 minutes won't be enough)

Kaoru : ...How about 3 hours instead, Hikaru?

T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T_T;;

thanks for the update! been waiting for it~ I read it and wee!! so exciting!!!! you guys will love it!

Haruhi is finally falling in love with Tamaki!!! YAY!!! I love the way she is so naive and dense about it then comes to realize her feelings. Although Tamaki is getting serious about his father's business affairs he still manages to care for Haruhi. I wish and hope he too will wake up and realize that he loves her all along! :blush:

Guest pikapika

doesnt anyone else feel sad because it feels like its going to end?

especially with the developing emotions....>.<

gotta feel bad for hikaru though

Guest surfgiggles

you're AWESOME!!!!

i've been wanting to read the manga after i finished the anime for awhile now ^.^ and now i can finally read it!

Archived