[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sl33p1n6b34uty

Username:sl33p1n6b34uty

Designated Host(s): Honey and Mori

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): When Kyouya was going to "rape" Haruhi...he looks so good without those glasses man...>.<

Favorite Episode (anime): Hikaru and Haruhi's date...I cried T_T

Favorite Side Character: ...Honey's bunny

Favorite one/two-episode Character: again...the bunny...HEY...he's important

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Ranka!...well not all dressed up

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? OP!

Guest kamui_hime

ohman ohman i just finished the series and i LOVED ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i wish there would be another season! (by now i know ppl are tired of newbies saying this lmao) but i guess it wouldn't be as good... i loved the kyouya ending twist though!

Username:kamui_hime

Designated Host(s): so hard so hard... i'd probably choose the twins though i love mori as well

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): from the anime, i loved everrrything! haha but i espeically loved the scenes from honey's past where tamaki tried to lure him with cake and he tried so hard to resist while maintaining a tough face >< cutieeeeeee

Favorite Episode (anime): Hikaru and Haruhi's date... even though i am now a tamaki/haruhi fan, i still think hikaru/haruhi is adorable...

Favorite Side Character: ...haruhi's dad!!! ahahahaha

Favorite one/two-episode Character: the little boy at the beginning of the series.. who looked like hiro from fruits basket

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Nekozawa blonde version lmao

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? shisshou most def!

--------------------

Guest simpleandpink

Added: sl33p1n6b34uty, kamui_hime

~Ouran Lovers~

(click)

If you want to join the ~Ouran Lovers~ (name pending), please fill out this form :)

Username:

[i][b]Real name:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Designated Host(s):[/i][/b]

(Only one pair/host so choose: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru & Kaoru, Honey & Mori, Haruhi, or just one is fine!)

[i][b]Favorite Scene (manga or anime):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Episode (anime):[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite Side Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Favorite one/two-episode Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]Hottest Non-Host Club Character:[/i][/b]

[i][b]OP [Sakura Kiss] or ED [Shisshou]?[/i][/b]

(Please copy the code EXACTLY and after all the [/ b] put your answer :lol: It makes it harder for me copy/pasting your stuff x_x)

That'd suck if the manga is ending soon! Then there's like NO hope for a 2nd season x_x AS long as they make an OVA, I MIGHT be satisfied >_<

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Whoa.. haven't been here in a while =x School's keeping me busy

Anyways. Theres nothing new out x_x

There wasn't a volume stated that it would end on so as far as we know it's still continuing =]

Guest tifachan

^ No new vols coming out? Aww... I've been waiting! Can't get enough of Honey and his flowered bubble speech. So cute~ :lol:

His flowers are so cute! XD And as today being Halloween, did anyone cosplay as a Host Club member??

Guest biteme_lestat

Username:biteme_lestat

Designated Host(s):

The Twins!

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): Mori-senpai's "refreshing" look...lol!

Favorite Episode (anime):goddamn, this is hard....17 i guess...Hikaru & Haruhi's date

Favorite Side Character: Renge!!! she's dan annoying and funny at the same time!

Favorite one/two-episode Character:Arai-kun

Hottest Non-Host Club Character:Honey-senapi's younger bro :)

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]?Sakura Kiss! *listening to the piano version right now*

Guest murdoc_19_2000

Gosh, i've finished watching all 26 eps of this anime and im currently downloading the manga. It's damn damn CUTE and i love all the host club member... so sad that the anime already ended =(

Guest gracefulLEE

Username: gracefulLEE

Designated Host(s): Mori

(Only one pair/host so choose: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru & Kaoru, Honey & Mori, Haruhi, or just one is fine!)

Favorite Scene (manga or anime): The scene in the first manga volume when Tamaki first recognizes Haruhi's potential. He asks Mori to fetch disposable contacts, asks Kyoya to order a new uniform and the twins to fit Haruhi. What does hunny get to do? EAT CAKE! (YES! that I can do~)

Favorite Episode (anime): OUURANNN!!!! OOOOOOUUURRRRAAAANNN!!! HOOOSSTTOOUU CLLUUBBBUU!!!! (brother Kyoya..sometimes mother?)

Favorite Side Character: Kuze! who the heck eats oranges with the peel still on?

Favorite one/two-episode Character: Ranka - Chan!

Hottest Non-Host Club Character: Tamaki's dad?? :P

OP [sakura Kiss] or ED [shisshou]? Shisshou by far. Catchy and awesome.

Lets keep this thread alive! I love ouran host club!!!

I cant wait till volume 8 comes out...the translator for viz is really good..

Speaking of the manga, Im kinda confused about it. How come there's one in Lala Comics and the other in other comics both in japanese..? :sweatingbullets: do they have the same stories?

haruhi01xw4.jpg

Here's a pic of Haruhi..she's really pretty with long hair..gosh she should have not cut it :)

Guest tifachan

Speaking of the manga, Im kinda confused about it. How come there's one in Lala Comics and the other in other comics both in japanese..? :sweatingbullets: do they have the same stories?

haruhi01xw4.jpg

Here's a pic of Haruhi..she's really pretty with long hair..gosh she should have not cut it :)

Umm, I'm not sure. But I think the latest chapters in Japan that are released are put in the Lala Comics until there are enough gathered to create a whole new volume? I dunno... XD And I guess they're the same. Haha...

And omg. Yea! Haruhi's so cute with long hair! T_T Stupid kid put gum in her hair. Lolsz.

Guest dare2move

uh... i think that there's going to be a second season because it didn't really finish and they say see you soon at the end. :X that reminds me of the HYD drama ending and HYD has a second season.

i also think that haruhii is going to end up with tamaki. like somebody else said, furuba ended up with more of a tohru x kyou ending and in the manga, they actually became a couple at the end. so yeah.... :X

Guest lady_muimui

I really loved this anime. So many good scenes and lines. :D "OTAKU! It's my first time seeing one~" lol. Gotta love it. Reading the manga right now. I think i just finished vol. 7

Archived