[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ANYOTHERDAY

I finsihed the anime today, and i havnt seen a really good ending for AGES. and i'm still pretty much drawn between Hikari/Tamaki/Haruhi. >///<"

So is it true that the anime finsihed roughley around vol 7? I want to start reading the manga. <3

KYAAA!!~ HE'S SOOO CUTEEE! <33

And here's my Mori- SMILING!! xD (It's from the manga though!)

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8982/morismilesgj6.jpg

Haha! I know I am! XD

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1700/morismiles1dg3.jpg

He's flattering me... Lolsz.

Lol. Mori went through a 360 degrees change when half sleepy. LMAO :w00t: Sometimes Mori reminds me of Haru from Fruits Baskets. I dunno, maybe it's the eyes or the expressionless face. And Mori once dressed in a cow costume in the manga, didn't he?

Guest tifachan

Lol. Mori went through a 360 degrees change when half sleepy. LMAO :w00t: Sometimes Mori reminds me of Haru from Fruits Baskets. I dunno, maybe it's the eyes or the expressionless face. And Mori once dressed in a cow costume in the manga, didn't he?

Wasn't it a doggy costume? Lolszz. But he's so cute when he's sleepy... xD

Guest unicornwind

KisforKARENx3

Thanks for the pic. As usual Tamaki is simply adorable with his silliness and kindness.. I'm crazy over him!! XD

Guest **ThatGirlPhuong

Lol. It was a dog?? My bad. Cause it's white with black spots... and then I thought of cow. LMFAO

Beware of the puppy eyes XD

Guest kkandy4mee

hehe just started this anime, a few days ago(i'm on episode 5) but a friend of mine introduced me to the manga few months ago...just never got around to reading it.

aaaaaaaaah~ the twins are just <3333 hahahaha.

Guest tifachan

Lol. It was a dog?? My bad. Cause it's white with black spots... and then I thought of cow. LMFAO

Lolll. I can imagine him in a cow costume though... xD

I got my Lala comics, November edition. It's really different in the comics, I mean there are more stories never seen in the anime (which I wish there were). I guess its only in the comics we would know the real ending of Ouran. :) Which only proves that the anime was left hanging.. :( gosh i miss the anime..

Oh, yay! I finished watching the whole anime today.....but can anyone answer this one question I have....Why is it even questionably to make a second season for this anime? Since there were cliffhangers and all.... Because I mean, I heard it was popular, so shouldn't they have a second season? What's stopping the producers from making it....? And...yeah, if they don't, it's sad, because it's just like the ending of the Fruit Basket anime, but this ending was way much better, since they leaned of to a Haruhi and Tamaki ending..

Guest simpleandpink

^Well, it is kind of SOON to announce a 2nd season x_x At least, they should make an OVA for this series x_x

As for the Furuba anime, I agree, they should have continued that, but I think they left out too many characters to actually continue it (Rin/Kureno/Mayu-sensei [is that her name x_x] Although, I'm not sure Rin or Kureno were actually present until after the "incident" )

^ Yep, I kind of agree with you on Furuba.. But, since I'm new to anime, what's OVA? And, why is it too soon to be announced? I'm just worried they won't make a second season, since I've been searching online and seeing that people said there wont be any while some say there will. Lol, I'm sorry, I just don't get it....like for example, Bleach, even though the volumes hasn't come out they make filler episodes....couldn't they have done that for this anime? I'm sorry, I just really wanted to see what happens, since I'll miss watching this anime.

Guest tifachan

^ Yep, I kind of agree with you on Furuba.. But, since I'm new to anime, what's OVA? And, why is it too soon to be announced? I'm just worried they won't make a second season, since I've been searching online and seeing that people said there wont be any while some say there will. Lol, I'm sorry, I just don't get it....like for example, Bleach, even though the volumes hasn't come out they make filler episodes....couldn't they have done that for this anime? I'm sorry, I just really wanted to see what happens, since I'll miss watching this anime.

OVA stands for Original Video Anime. Supposedly, they're not supposed to have anything to do with the series... Which, I think that the producers should make for Ouran High Schopol Host Club since I don't think they're willing to create a second season for it. :T And yes, there is a lot of chapters that we have yet to read/watch. ><

Omg, BLEACH is like, "Gah!" now. @_@ Too many fillers, and the series just likes to keep extending... xD

^ Lol yeah. But tifachan, why do you think they won't make a second season? Is it because of financial reasons or something...? That's what has been irking me, since I've heard it was really popular so wouldn't a second season make them more popular?

Guest tifachan

^ Lol yeah. But tifachan, why do you think they won't make a second season? Is it because of financial reasons or something...? That's what has been irking me, since I've heard it was really popular so wouldn't a second season make them more popular?

Lol. Don't ask me. XD I read it from For Richer or For Poorer fansite, which the webmistress said that it might be because that Hatori Bisco (manga ka) does not have enough material to make a second season. I personally didn't believe this since there were a lot of contents in the manga that wasn't covered in the anime, but the ending of the season did hint more of a, "That's all for now from the Host Club" kind of thing. ><

^ AWWWW, so that means the manga is ending soon too. that's not what i got out of the ending though. Yeah, you know that sceen at the very ending when Tamaki's and Kyouya's fathers are talking about a marriage involving Haruhi. Well, I thought that hinted something in the future but oh well, I guess I could be wrong.

Guest tifachan

^ AWWWW, so that means the manga is ending soon too. that's not what i got out of the ending though. Yeah, you know that sceen at the very ending when Tamaki's and Kyouya's fathers are talking about a marriage involving Haruhi. Well, I thought that hinted something in the future but oh well, I guess I could be wrong.

Well, I wouldn't know much. :T That was a very intresting dispute though. XD But I honestly do hope we can get a second season. :T I believe one of our Host Club fans here on soompi was spreading a petition around to bring a second season?

And yes, I also heard that the manga was going to end soon. ><

Archived