[movie 2005] Close To You / Wisdom Tooth 사랑니

Guest virgo_star

Guest kYUNGMi

personally i actually really liked this movie...

i mean, it was kind of confusing at some parts but it was still a good movie imo

i think my favorite aspect of the movie is the way its so simple yet so complex at the same time... i was like O.O when i realized that there were two different inyoungs and the other story wasnt kje's past

and as for the ending... i think its kind of open-ended, leaving it to your imagination i guess?

and of course, taesung was supercute... it was my first time seeing him act... he's DEFINITELY sparked my interest ^_^

• 2 months later...
Guest venice413

personally i actually really liked this movie...

i mean, it was kind of confusing at some parts but it was still a good movie imo

i think my favorite aspect of the movie is the way its so simple yet so complex at the same time... i was like O.O when i realized that there were two different inyoungs and the other story wasnt kje's past

and as for the ending... i think its kind of open-ended, leaving it to your imagination i guess?

and of course, taesung was supercute... it was my first time seeing him act... he's DEFINITELY sparked my interest ^_^

me too..i liked the movie...it's really full of symbolisms though so you have to do some interpretations of your own...great cast and great acting even with few dialogues...the story is uniquely presented.. :)

Archived