The New 'miley Cyrus' - Demi Lovato.

Guest epique.

Guest rawr! :3

i just recently watched CAMP ROCK

it's so much better than that highschool musical crap.

and yeah, she's so much better than miley cyrus.

she can act AND sing!

miley's voice is crappy and annoying

i dont even know why she's a singer

(sorry miley fans..just an opinion here)

BUT i think miley is WAY prettier than her.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

http://www.mymostwanted.com/gallery/data/7...photel-0004.jpg

really cute outfit!! ^__^ shes so pretty and cute!!

well.. i thought high school musical was cute o.o;; the concept of the movie was very enjoyable imo o.o

anyways i like miley cyrus better though even if she made lots of mistakes of looking like a ___ but thats what people

think, but i dont think her that way. girls just want to have fun! i mean who doesnt want to have fun with sugar and spice? XD

anyways, i don't recall hearing her new miley cyrus........................... i dont think she can be famous like her in the first place <__<;; even though her personality is almost like miley and is very interesting personality, but i prefer miley more.

Guest emceej

she's only 15 ?!

i thought she was older

haven't watched camp rock yet

but she looks really pretty (:

Guest it's simply me

she has a very nice style but her smile kinda bothers me.. like it's too big or something or is it her teeth? as an actress i guess she's ok not something that great but i guess potential

Guest imsofukenhot

yeah she is talented but NO ONE could replace miley. Ever. Or atleast anytime soon. MILEY FOREEVERRR

Guest Shiget^

she reminded me soo much of Jennifer Garner, i watched Camp Rock, i have to say it was corny :x the songs are catchy tho i like This is Me and Gotta Find You, thats it :D

Guest xxflyingcookiez

Yes, she is pretty and she can sing.

But, these girls need to start looking their age. She's 15 years old, for crying out loud! She needs to wipe off a few pounds of make-up.

She's also doing the same as Miley and her dancer friend. Demi Lovato's got a youtube channel with her friend Selena Gomez and they post videos of themselves for fans, etc.

It gets me mad how they say demi n selena copy miley n mandy. when DEMI N SELENA totally had a youtube channel FIRST. and also demi talked about how she has a habit with makeup -shrug- well "dark makeup"

but i lvoe demi she really has a nice voice but the acting in Camp rock some scenes i think they could had done better -o-

Guest iheartzebra-

WOW. She sings WAYY better than Miley, she dresses better than Miley, and acts better, too! Well Demi has a rather large smile, though. o_o But she would look pretty when she smiles with her mouth closed. And people, why do some people keep saying that she dresses too old?Thats not dressing old, thats being stylish. Why can't they tell the difference. o_o

DANG, Joe and Demi should have kissed in Camp Rock.

LOL, i totally agree. I love herrrr! and she does have a large smile :o

but, definitely MUCH BETTER than Miley, sings better, and IMO acts better.

SUPER personality also, 92089213 better than Miley's.

and they SHOULD'VE kissed. hahaha.

hopefully.. in Camp Rock 2. AHAHAH. :D

Guest L.Li-style

uhh I dont think so

miley has her own show and shes very teeny-boppy

so lil kids adore her..

demi doesnt give me a cutesy teen vibe

she looks like shes 20 and her double chin annoys me lolol

+ her singing aint that great

+ her acting sucks

Her live singing is wayy better than Miley >.>

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

she looks pretty. she can sing. hope she doesn't turn out like miley...good luck to her and her career!

OMG 1992? she's young. looks..old heh heh. but prettyyy

Guest JooLee

seriously i hope she does get more famous than miley cyrus (whos veerryy overrated) and NOT follow her footsteps or anything

teens today are letting fame get to them but she looks sweet (hope she stays that way)

P.S. im not a fan of high school musical either lol

Archived