[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest boraah

Yay! More Joondi moments <3

Is JP's mom going to be with them?

If so, darn. more troubled days..

I haven't read this as a manga,

so does anyone mind explaining WHY she's going to be a maid for JP's house?

It's kinda random..and weird because JD is a bold girl, and the fact that she's

working for the witch..? hmmm. <_<

Mama Kang doesn't know Jandi is a maid. JunHee told Jandi to live in the Goo residence, since her new apartment caved in. She's being a maid since she doesn't want to to be a freeloader AND she needs a reason to be with Jun Pyo.

090306 NG + Behind The Scenes - X-file pt.15 (ep15)

^ ~ Just in case you haven't seen it. Maybe some of you have already.. but i didn't for some reason.xD Lee Min Ho was so silly.xD

090307 - LG's CF New Version - Lee Min Ho , Goo Hye Sun, Kim bum

^ <33 so cute. I hope we get a brief translation of their dialogue. ^_^

credits to hoonfamily @ youtube.com

And.... omg. The long preview of ep19 is out already? :P Jan Di looks so cute in the maid outfit (the maid outfits were not always appealing in the other versions either :sweatingbullets: )~ but still, I'm getting crazily excited for this~~!! So much juice from the maid arc..^^ I hope we get some JOON DI lovin'~ :rolleyes: HAHA

Yay! More Joondi moments <3

Is JP's mom going to be with them?

If so, darn. more troubled days..

I haven't read this as a manga,

so does anyone mind explaining WHY she's going to be a maid for JP's house?

It's kinda random..and weird because JD is a bold girl, and the fact that she's

working for the witch..? hmmm. <_<

JP's mom is out on a business trip....JD's house gets demolished.......JD's brother heads to village after his exams..... Junhee gets her to stay at thier(JP) house. JD wants to pay for boarding by working as a maid. JP opposes until the willy old maid suggests JD will be JP's personal maid. JP agrees because it will give him a chance to stay closer to JD and win her heart again. This also the first proactive step JD takes to fight for JP after the engagement. When JK sees her there, she realises she does not have a prayer in hell to win JP. JH too decides to back down and leaves the decision on Makino/JD.

Guest Love_Film

090307 - LG's CF New Version - Lee Min Ho , Hye Sun, Kim bum <33 so cute. I hope we get a brief translation of their dialogue. ^_^

And.... omg. The long preview of ep19 is out already? :P Jan Di looks so cute in the maid outfit (the maid outfits were not always appealing in the other versions either :sweatingbullets: )~ but still, I'm getting crazily excited for this~~!! So much juice from the maid arc..^^ I hope we get some JOON DI lovin'~ :rolleyes: HAHA

Thanks for CF !

I love that CF

Cute , cute

What were they saying!

Guest boraah

JP's mom is out on a business trip....JD's house gets demolished.......JD's brother heads to village after his exams..... Junhee gets her to stay at thier(JP) house. JD wants to pay for boarding by working as a maid. JP opposes until the willy old maid suggests JD will be JP's personal maid. JP agrees because it will give him a chance to stay closer to JD and win her heart again. This also the first proactive step JD takes to fight for JP after the engagement. When JK sees her there, she realises she does not have a prayer in hell to win JP. JH too decides to back down and leaves the decision on Makino/JD.

And this is the reason why JK has to stay in the series. I know people want JK out by episode 18... but you just gave a good reason why she should stay in the show longer.

Guest Banana Peel

Mama Kang doesn't know Jandi is a maid. JunHee told Jandi to live in the Goo residence, since her new apartment caved in. She's being a maid since she doesn't want to to be a freeloader AND she needs a reason to be with Jun Pyo.

Ooh, I get it now! :)

thanks a lot.

I hope all goes well.

--

and the maid picture is adorable ^^;

I didn't expect it to be so.. animateish!

(as in how in mangas, you see maids with the same exact cutesy looking dress)

I like it, at least it's not some old rag she'll be wearing, right?! :)

Guest ginny_potter

090307 - LG's CF New Version - Lee Min Ho , Hye Sun, Kim bum <33 so cute. I hope we get a brief translation of their dialogue. ^_^

090306 NG + Behind The Scenes - X-file pt.15 (ep15)~ Just in case you haven't seen it. Maybe some of you have already.. but i didn't for some reason.xD Jae Kyung and Joon Pyo were so silly with those NGs.xD

Nice CF. But I maybe biased, the Haptic one was more catchy though. :sweatingbullets:

Guest dEviLLisH_aNgeL

I caught up on most of the last 30 pages I missed while I was away -.-;;

Netizens complain too much <_<

Seriously...

1) who wants to watch the same EXACT thing happen in EVERY single version of the drama?

2) we know that Jandi and Joonpyo are gonna end up together...I mean, that's the story...they're not gonna digress from that

and

3) it's a freaking drama for crying out loud -.-;;

I think people should realize...it's just a drama...

the people involved with making this drama should be able to have their own creative spin on things...it's their job

take a chill pill, leave all preconceived notions about the story at the back of your mind, and just enjoy

..I mean that's what it's all about, right? :)

haha agree with u. but although the storyline is expected, i still enjoy the drama. haha seriously i think this f4 concept drama is the best~

Guest honeybeat44

*sigh* so i was watching ep 1-17 and getting all excited b/c previews come out sat and sun and new episodes mon and tues then it hit me there's only eight episodes left what am i gonna watch mondays and tuesdays when it's all over now i'm all depressed again :tears:

Guest locarno

i cannot wait for ep.18 so i'm rewatching all the cute joondi scenes! does anyone remember which episode did joonpyo tell his friends that a man has to be responsible?

Guest lilnahnah

*sigh* so i was watching ep 1-17 and getting all excited b/c previews come out sat and sun and new episodes mon and tues then it hit me there's only eight episodes left what am i gonna watch mondays and tuesdays when it's all over now i'm all depressed again :tears:

I feel that way with every drama I *really* love...

like with Goong. or Coffee Prince. My Name is Kim Samsoon.

It just feels like saying goodbye to a really good friend, y'know?

I'm gonna miss our F4 :(

Sweet and (kinda at times) stupid Joonpyo..

Kind and understanding Jihoo...

Oh-so-cool but caring Yijung..

And tough yet cutie Woobin...

*sigh*

Guest MissJeannie

i totally agree what you said.

i dunno what am i gonna do after BOF is over :(

i am so gonna miss all of the casts. its so funny and touching and all.

sighhhh. and i dont wanna forget them all T-T

Guest OneSky.

i totally agree what you said.

i dunno what am i gonna do after BOF is over :(

i am so gonna miss all of the casts. its so funny and touching and all.

sighhhh. and i dont wanna forget them all T-T

Yeah.. I'm looking forward to the happily ever after but at the same time, I'm dreading the ending of the series.

Does anyone know what # of episodes BOF is going up to? They change it and news of extentions and such so I don't know.. D:

Also, where do people get accurate speculations? o.o

Guest tofumui

thanks peanutboy for the upcoming episode 18 written preview

thanks snowy22, blue_angel_1004 for the upcoming episode pictures.. wow so JanDi really will follow the route of the maid.. keke this should be interesting

Totally random question: Does jandi's family drive anyone nuts? I am asking because I am re watching some of the episodes and I came across the scene where Jihoo and Jandi go on their frist date. As Jandi is leaving, her family makes fun of her like a bunch of hormonal gitty teenagers. That's not the first time though... the over exageration scene where the family finds out that Junpyo has a fiancee: The mom said that Jandi was supposed to be Junpyo's wife and the whole family was sad. I am glad that her parents are going away. You know how they sometimes say that woman in the household wear the pants, well in Jandi's house Jandi wears the pants (meaning that the woman who wears the pants is the who brings home the money and is the most responsible).

Guest lilf4ntasy

OneSky. i think there are 25 ep

man i dun want it to end >.< idk what to do with my life when bof end