[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest christyc1995

Well, I am a fan of hana yori dango and I have read the manga, watched all 2 versions (tw and japanese) including the anime as well. In my point of view, I have to say, GHS is best and she brings out Makino character. The TW is abit stiff, the japanese one too soft. Makino character is tough as well as cute. With her short hair and lively facial expression, she is one that resemble the manga character the most.

Well, that's my opinion as a die hard manga fan.

Sorry if I have offended anyone else. Urm no bashing plssss.. :rolleyes:

Guest losi.lee

when the notice that GHS,KB & KHJ will be appearing in 'Happy Together', i was wondering where do they have time when they are busy filming.........now i know that it's because they have to film JP/JK scenes.........i hope the JP/JK scenes will be over ASAP....i do not want to see them together........ or if they have to, i hope there will be scenes of JP telling JK that JD is the gal he loved...

gosh...this is really torturing moments for us....... :(

ahhh omg i knoww! i totally hope that JP/JK scenes will be ending soon...but i heard it just gets worse in ep17.

JK just needs to give up!! it is super torturing ]:

WB was grinning while JD was whispering her plans to JP. I'm sure that if JD approached WB to help her, he would have concocted an excuse not to do so.

jpjd4_ep16.jpg

I think WB was grinning and pumping his fist because JD was whispering in JP's EAR. Remember the comment by one of the F2s that the ear is JP's sensitive/vulnerable area?

Although they were just playacting, YJ and GA seemed to be enjoying themselves, especially GA. YJ is just so cute and sweet that I'm sure all the women out there heaved a collective sigh when he removed his jacket and put it on GA.

jpjd9_ep16.jpg

Does anyone else find it odd the YJ always wears a 3-piece suit? Frankly, I thought it was really ridiculous for a high schooler to wear a suit, period, let alone a 3-piece suit. Even though he's in college, it's still ridiculous. Not many working professionals wear a 3-piece suit.

He added that JD's lips are also turning blue so he unbuttoned his coat and wrapped it around JD basically hugging her from behind; JP remembered how he hugged her also at the ski lodge.

jpjd10_ep16.jpg

It doesn't show in this picture, but did anyone else catch that JD is still wearing her stupid backpack? Which means that JP's hugging her through the backpack. She should have taken it off. She has it on the majority of the time in the hotel too, which is silly and stupid because there is JP just lounging on a chair and there she is running around like a headless chicken and wearing the stupid backpack that we all know is empty.

It doesn't show in this picture, but did anyone else catch that JD is still wearing her stupid backpack? Which means that JP's hugging her through the backpack. She should have taken it off. She has it on the majority of the time in the hotel too, which is silly and stupid because there is JP just lounging on a chair and there she is running around like a headless chicken and wearing the stupid backpack that we all know is empty.

Oops! Sorry. Didn't mean to misquote the previous posts. I am new to this. My comments are all underneath each picture

Guest losi.lee

Oops! Sorry. Didn't mean to misquote the previous posts. I am new to this. My comments are all underneath each picture

HAHAHAHA! i totally laughed out loud to your post. yeah i noticed too!! i was just thinking to myself like...why doesnt she just take her backpack off?!

Guest Tinateukbum

i LOVED Jihoo's acoustic solo<3 [i want it for my ipod but i cant find a good one]

15&16 were great episodes

my heart went out for Junpyo so many times,

at the airport, the slap, when he grabbed the wrong girl lol

Woobin dancing to Paradise was priceless,

i really like his haircut, moreso than Jihoo.

yea, lotta good & funny moments in those two episodes :]

the boys over flowers virus went to my brothers, cousin, & now most recently my mom,

since it went on KBS World, she wants to see it all online now lol

she already saw the Japanese one too, i'm thinking 'where was i?' haha

[gah, i hate seeing spoilers ><, like i just saw a thing about wedding pics ? boo]

sheherizade3, as always great caps and analysis. Thank you sharing your thorough analysis of the episodes summary. I enjoyed reading them. Also, I agree with everything you said about GHS's character as Jandi. I'd never cried watching the japanese or Tai version of Makino. For Jandi, I cried along with her from epi 14-15 and that shows how much of a great actress GHS is with this role.

Well, I am a fan of hana yori dango and I have read the manga, watched all 2 versions (tw and japanese) including the anime as well. In my point of view, I have to say, GHS is best and she brings out Makino character. The TW is abit stiff, the japanese one too soft. Makino character is tough as well as cute. With her short hair and lively facial expression, she is one that resemble the manga character the most.

ChristyC1995, sorry to cut your post but I too agree with you that GHS is the best Makino character close to the manga especially the bold parts.

Just curious....

Jandi got into Shinhwa High with a "swimming scholarship." But then she quit swimming. So...who is paying for the tuition?

The scholarship was a PR move by Madam Kang to stem the outrage and protest from the citizens and netizen of JaHae's brother's attempted suicide, which was caused by F4. JD saved him and she was labeled "Wonder Woman."

So, the scholarship will stay in place regardless if JD swims or not because if she is kicked out, it could bring more protest and outrage.

EDIT: The outrage was about spoiled, privileged kids so giving a scholarship to an underprivileged kid (Jandi) helped mollified the protests.

Guest kyuhyunlover

I thought episodes 15 & 16 were better than 13 & 14. I don't know.. More JD and JP interaction?

It was so heart shattering when JP got hit by his mom, when will she ever just.. GET OVER HERSELF! :tears: Also, I wish we could have gotten to know JP's dad a bit better, in the clip they showed when JP was a kid with his dad, they seemed fond of each other, I wonder what happened?

Guest lilnahnah

And Yi Jeong and Ga Eul. Ahhh...these two. While their situation spells HEARTBREAK for Ga Eul, I can't help but ship them. And that smirk of Yi Jeong plus the eyes! ....sigh

Woo Bin with his impersonation of Yi Jeong's 5 second kill!

Who do you think did it better, Woo Bin?

Or the resident Casanova?

ahahhahaa I have to say that it looked smoother when Yijung did it...

HOWEVER!!!

Woobin was only showing Jandi Yijung's 5 second kill...

If Woobin were to actually put it into practice with the intent of winning over a girl?

I'm sure he could make it JUST as hot LOL

Guest colloquy

I don't know why it hasn't been mentioned yet, but episode 16 nearly killed me. Whoever is editing this series should be fired immediately. I almost died of second-hand embarrassment watching the karaoke scene (which is also due to whoever filmed that crap) as well as the transitions between the scenes. I knew people in high school that could have done a better job.

Guest Cabbage

I burst into laugh when JK dragging YJ and WB to noraebang and singing nobody, {which makes me want to dance along with her XD)

JK is really one you could hardly hate, but I still slowly find she is annoying

Perhaps love is really blind? How could she not realize there is more than friendship between JP & JD, I almost want to strangle her when she misinterpret JD meaning and took Jihoo as the one who JD likes...but its worth to see JP face full of jealously. XD

However, please make her leave asap, I demand more JD/JP sweet scene XD

WB is cute when he dancing to the paradise in JP's room...LOL that scene must be shoot recently, that was a live performance in music bank in Feb 13 if I'm not mistaken.

i read somewhere that ji yung's brother will be his rival to Ga eul's love :rolleyes:ga eul will enroll to a pottery class and ji yung's brother is teaching the class and some sparks will fly......maybe this tym ji yung will finally realiz ga eul's importance to him :tongue2:

AHH are u serious?? ohh looking forward to YJ jealousy ;)