[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

woobin is really a potential actor. i love the part he dances & tricks JD. very funny!^^ now, waiting here for the preview of episode 17,18. Pd nim, if u continue lengthen this sad storyline, u will be cursed by me^^

Guest starlight tears

★ 17부 ::2009년 3월 2일 월요일 밤10시 ★

"잊지마. 일기일회. 진짜는 단 한번뿐이야. 또 하나의 잔인한 진실이지."

신화그룹과 JK 그룹의 결속이 강화되는 가운데 준표와 재경은 본격적인 첫 데이트를 한다. 공교롭게도 재경이 원하는 데이트 코스마다 준표는 잔디와의 추억이 떠올라 가슴이 아려오고. 그런 준표의 분위기를 감지한 재경은 불안한 마음에 준표에게 연인으로서의 키스를 요구한다. 마침 비상구에서 이야기를 나누던 잔디와 지후는 그 둘을 목격하게 되는데...

자신의 작업실에서 부친의 밀회현장을 목격하게 된 이정은 부친과 크게 말다툼하고. 괴로운 이정의 의식 저 편에서 아련한 첫사랑 은재가 떠오른다. 가을은 이정에 대한 호감으로 도예를 배우기로 결심, 도예교실에 등록하고 그곳에서 미소가 아름다운 학생강사 차은재를 만나게 된다.

*17부 예고 영상은 준비중입니다. *

*원활한 미리보기 댓글 게시판 운영을 위해 잠시 글쓰기를 제한하오니 이점 양해바랍니다. 타사이트 등록 및 홍보 광고성 글은 경고없이 삭제 및 아이디 차단됩니다*

Anybody translate the preview for Ep. 17 please :)

Guest lilnahnah

shinwa school has college too?

if you watch the first episode you see that Shinhwa School is for all grades...for the rich.

so yeah, the high school's connected to the university or something if i remember correctly

Guest secret_valentine

I LOVE WONBIN in this episode!!♥♥

i'm so happy he got more screen time now...^^ he is just getting roe hotter^^

just want to Jundi couple back together again!!

i like episode 16.i think its getting better.at least theres a lot of scenes that makes me LMAO.especially when JD and JP was stalking YJ and GE date.

But tthe ending was kinda sad.erghh Jp's mum is so mean! And Jae kyung is sooooo anoyying.ah i cant wait for monday and tuesday! I dont wanna see JK anymore after episode 17......ahhhh poor jandi :tears: and Jp too and Jh too hahaha.Jh has to sacrifice his love for his bestfriends whil Jp has to sacrifice his love for the 700000 families and his company.awwwww so sad :tears:

Guest huangsy

starlight tears,

It is a forum rule that Korean text only not to be posted and not to ask for translations.

If you had bothered to read 3 to 5 pages back, you wud have come across the translation.

★ 17부 ::2009년 3월 2일 월요일 밤10시 ★

"잊지마. 일기일회. 진짜는 단 한번뿐이야. 또 하나의 잔인한 진실이지."

신화그룹과 JK 그룹의 결속이 강화되는 가운데 준표와 재경은 본격적인 첫 데이트를 한다. 공교롭게도 재경이 원하는 데이트 코스마다 준표는 잔디와의 추억이 떠올라 가슴이 아려오고. 그런 준표의 분위기를 감지한 재경은 불안한 마음에 준표에게 연인으로서의 키스를 요구한다. 마침 비상구에서 이야기를 나누던 잔디와 지후는 그 둘을 목격하게 되는데...

자신의 작업실에서 부친의 밀회현장을 목격하게 된 이정은 부친과 크게 말다툼하고. 괴로운 이정의 의식 저 편에서 아련한 첫사랑 은재가 떠오른다. 가을은 이정에 대한 호감으로 도예를 배우기로 결심, 도예교실에 등록하고 그곳에서 미소가 아름다운 학생강사 차은재를 만나게 된다.

*17부 예고 영상은 준비중입니다. *

*원활한 미리보기 댓글 게시판 운영을 위해 잠시 글쓰기를 제한하오니 이점 양해바랍니다. 타사이트 등록 및 홍보 광고성 글은 경고없이 삭제 및 아이디 차단됩니다*

Anybody translate the preview for Ep. 17 please :)

Guest tofumui

OMG! The cell phone part was my favorite part, too!!! Love how the scene played out, which is JP basically at war with himself. On one hand, he's jealous of JH and doesn't want JH to be the person to help JD after that horrific confrontation with his mom. On the other, JP loves JD and wants someone to be there to comfort her. In the end, his love for her won out and he texted JH :blush: *sigh* I interpreted that scene as JP loving JD more than himself. He put her feelings before his own. That's unconditional love!

i totally agree with you there.. he's jealous of the relationship JanDi and JiHoo has but there really isn't anything JunPyo can do for JanDi.. that is self-sacrificing himself so that she could be happy or comforted

hmm and the scene where JanDi went over to enlist JunPyo's help and bypassing WooBin, the first thought i had was because JanDi prob thought JunPyo is the leader of F4 and can control the other 3 so she goes straight to him instead of WooBin.. plus WooBin is also a "player" so she can't trust him to help spy

it's so funny everytime JunPyo calls JaeKyung monkey.. and she doesn't even say anything about it and just takes it..

wow and JunPyo was blocking the mom from hitting JanDi.. and then gets slapped himself.. awww :tears:

shinwa school has college too?

yeah from the first episode right in the beginning they talk about how they opened a school and it's from kindergarten to university.. that's why the school is so massive

Guest she-smiles

this episode was more uplifting than yesterday's, thank goodness.

i can't afford another heartbreak. *sigh*

but towards the end of this episode, it felt like a roller coaster going downhill.

after jun pyo was dragged out of the hotel, he texted ji hoo. :tears:

he hesitated for sure, and he doesn't want to lose jandi to ji hoo,

but he wanted to make sure she was okay first.... now that's really love.

i really admire ji hoo.

i feel bad that he isn't getting enough support from BOF fans,

but he's such a caring and loving person.

the graveyard scene was sad, what he said was heartbreaking.

and i've come to understand him more. *sigh*

edit:

how could i forget to mention the soeul couple? :)

their date was cute.

but this little scene really got me giggling:

when woobin held ga eul's hand,

and you can see that sexy/jealous look on yi jung's face.

*drooools*

Guest rainbow9

I wished the PD would give JD a new look. Since she is a senior in high school now, the pigtails and the half ponytail does not suit her. It makes her look more childish. She should have had those in the earlier episodes to portray she was younger. Since she is getting older, a more mature look is appropriate. She is a beautiful and cute girl and she does not need pigtails to show she is cute and young. She is an actress and I am pretty sure she can portray that without it. I want her to stand out a bit from the fiance, to show she is different, but unique. Please PD nim, change JD's look for the upcoming episodes a little. You don't need to keep drowning out her commoner look. After all, the storyline is not realistic, so does her commoner look have to be truly realistic?

Wow!! One night and the thread jumped like almost 20 pages!! Glad to see that this show is doing so well. How was the ratings? Sorry if it was posted, I didn't have time to read all the posts yet. I got to watch a part of it on youtube with no subs, so I don't really understand it too much. All I know is that I really love that date scene. YJ and GE are so cute.

So, I guess they casted the YJ's brother and his first love. Cool..I wonder how they are going to do that storyline and I wonder what GE will do after hearing about it.

I think I'm starting to get used to JH's hair, I think he looks nice in it.

I was so happy to see that scene with JD and JP watching over the date. That was the only part I watched though because I really wanted to see them together again even though I really love JH with JP. That scene was really cute until the mom came. I felt so bad for JP when he was debating to text JH or not. I'm actually glad he did because that shows how much he loves JD. In his mind, as long as JD has someone with her when she is sad, then he will feel better.

I really don't like how korean shows like to emphasize the triangle relationship. In the other versions, I don't remember the character JH being so, how do I put it, into the relationship. Oh...I don't know how to say it. All I know is that that character to me as always been on the side and always help the main couple when they are in trouble. I don't know about the manga because I haven't read it, but that is what I feel. This show emphasizes that type of relationship too much to the point that you start to feel sad because you know that JH will not get the main girl. I didn't get that feeling for the other versions. I really hope they tone it down a bit considering I really like JH and I really can't stand him being sad. I'm actually quite glad that they will have the YJ first love part to put a pause on this triangle relationship.

Anyways, I have to go and watch the episode to get a feel of what really happened. Don't worry guys, I'm pretty sure better times are coming. That scene already brought back from sadness even though they weren't really together. :P

what happen to his sister Jung Hee? i never saw the part where she was arguing with her mother about GP. Is that in ep 17? Or did I miss it. Anyways, i enjoyed this episode very much i just hate ending where he's ignoring her again. somehow i have a bad feeling that there's going to be a bad ending for ga eul and yijung. hopefully it won't happen like i thought it will because i liked them too.

Guest adorkableheo

Well he did asked Jandi why she does

not swim anymore? Episode 16 was much

more uplifting than yesterday. New discoveries

were made too.

Jihoo's grandpa killed his parents? :mellow: I'm

confused and curious.

Poor Ji Hoo. This version makes me fall for Ji Hoo.

I like Junpyo. In fact I like all of them, haha.

I like how the PD put both the 'couple' in one scene.

Joondi & Soeul together, does anyone agree?

I'm glad Jandi and Junpyo still fight but the

evil witch had to ruin it. <_<

I can't wait for next week episode.

Now, research paper, grrr!

Guest tofumui

From episode 16, JP still don't know about JD's shoulder.

yeah it was weird.. JunPyo wanted to find out exactly why she wasn't swimming anymore and JanDi didn't say, just that she quit..

episode 16 was so funny.. it was hilarious when JanDi is spying on YiJeong and GaEul.. she plasters herself against the wall and JunPyo has to duck cuz he's that tall..

Guest tvananh1610

what happen to his sister Jung Hee? i never saw the part where she was arguing with her mother about GP. Is that in ep 17? Or did I miss it. Anyways, i enjoyed this episode very much i just hate ending where he's ignoring her again. somehow i have a bad feeling that there's going to be a bad ending for ga eul and yijung. hopefully it won't happen like i thought it will because i liked them too.

i think it will be on ep 17 :D

Did she get married the one she loved or because of the witch's desire ? :|

Guest tofumui

ohh i think JoonHee will appear in episode 17.. that scene probably shows up when JunPyo and the evil mom go back home and she's reaming him out about his childish love games and how he has to treat JaeKyung like his financee from now on.. i'm sure that's when the sister will reappear and stop the mother

i'm sure JoonHee was forced to marry the guy b/c she did mention in the teaser that the evil mom married her daughter off to gain a hotel and now JunPyo to gain investment.. and what would the mom do if she wanted something else, she has no more kids to sell off..

Guest luthien

i'm only in ep 13.. and I'm loving Hae-Kyung, just like what imagined Shigeru to be. I put off watching it even though it's her appearance, I didn't want to see JP/JD separate. Anyway, just curious, are they gonna get rid of her after JP/JD reunites?

Guest mextaus.

omg, I LOVED EPISODE 16! <3

their new hairstyles are just so wow!

yea, i noticed how JoonPyo didn't seem to know about her shoulder....

SoEul <3 , although it was fake, i loved it

BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS <3