[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Chianna

^Then I'll download the ep now and get the subs later thanks Sayroo, I didn't want to end up with two versions of the same episode.

Guest sayroo

i'm already having so much FAN with the CAPS!

JANDI in the pics already makes me laugh! especially his FATHER! haha!

i really thought that KANG NAM GIL was the father but that guy pulls it off! haha!

i want to see the b*****s that would be annoying JANDI! haha! --tell me if that word is too much. :w00t:

yay sheherizade3! It's a good thing you're hooked... Having you, imogene and ljphantom on board discussing, dissecting and providing your most awesome reviews and analysis (oh and some fangirl-y giddy squeals) would really make this thread a blast than it already is (imagine that!)...

luv, Thank heavens! I hope you'd do your caps here forever! I was worried that you'd have a lot on your plate already (providing caps for other kdrama as well) but, here you are the super woman that you are... spoiling us with lots of caps and goodies! I really do not know how you do all these! In any case, THANK YOU very much!!!

Guest jaejoongie <3

10% isn't very high, is it? But, I do know that most dramas do about 14% or higher as an average. I think 13%-17% is considered to be somewhat of a success. But, I do agree that it airs at a rather late hour for a drama that is surely meant to be aimed at teens/young adults.

all kbs dramas are available online (on their website). And they have an free internet streaming channel. I don't think TV ratings matter very much....

It will go up later anyways.

I like jandi's acting though :)

I'm happy with it.

ITA on comments about the cheesy background music. the BGM when she was walking around school was just :lol:

keyboard remix ya'll!

I watched Ep.1. It's better than I hope :)

I like the changing how Tsukushi can enter the-school-for-rich. But I don't like the acting style of main actress in sometimes, like "over-acting" or something like this. And her age... I think it isn't young enough for Tsukushi character...

About F4, Rui and Tsukasa are okie (even though Rui doesn't look as good as him in the photos... T_T). I don't like Soujiro and Arika... Yeah, not like I imagine about the two.

[sorry, don't Korean names of the characters T_T]

Guest virtuosorosiny

Dang netizens are fast. I'm super excited ep.2! ^_^ Makino's freakin' hilarious as usual. :D

subs.subs.hopefully very soon :)

Guest marley

Ep 1 is enjoyable.Had seen the TW and JP versions and this is definitely one with a very promising start. The PD did a great job with the first episode.Great cast too. Looking forward to ep 2