[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

gahhhh... Tvantz is totally failing me right now... an error keeps on occurring saying that my version has expired... do you guys know what I must do to update my version? hmmmm it's the first time that this error has happened to me... It's a really fortunate time that this happened now grrrrrrr I'm at my wits end!!! hahaha

anyway off to try out the links you guys posted... Thanks by the way...

*crosses fingers that those links work...*

-edit to add-

hayuna, thanks for the link... I'm totally spazzing right now! If I can just hug you, I would have already hahaha... it works well soooo far... On the other hand, I hope that when the air time comes it wouldn't crash from the over flocking of online viewers though... ^_^

I'm super giddy with excitement right now... I just can't start my school work with the thought of BOF in my mind.... gaaaaaahhhhh I'm procrastinating yet again... Kdramas are really not good for my studies... tsktsk

Guest Qi Luo

i just wondering is the ost already out? anyone upload it pls?

No...

It's to early for the OST come out. The drama hasn't even aired! :P

Does anyone have other option to watch HYD on live stream besides TVants?

I have low connection... so if there's a low quality streaming it'll be great! :D

Pure headache thanks to the wonders of on-line congestion,

I didn't understand anythign but here goes

SPAZ TIME!

Korean Makino(I'm still not used to calling her Jandi) is so weird,

she's like pissed off at the world, very angsty, haha,but I really like it.

Goo Hye Sun is really comical but not in an annoying way like what I thought

in the trailer.

My favorite so far is the ice cream scene and Jandi throwing money at JunPyo,

it was super funny! Jandi was like girl-power all the way.

Believe it or not GiSunMi, the three of them are actually very likable,

they were annoying in a funny way and I like how they keep pestering Jandi

and she's just, well, pissed.

f4 acting was a little stiff but who cares/ They're HOT.

MY only complain so far is the sound track, it's kinda boring and

OMG they used the same song in MY Girl?! WTH? Is that supposed to be like a tribute?

Good song though so no problem at all.

MY link just died!

I'm gonna go and cry in a corner for a while.

Guest huangsy

is not as if they used the My Girl soundtrack as the drama's own OST, just that is part of the piped music for that scene.

for an Ep 1, the pace is not considered fast or dramatic but quite good bec not over-stylised, guess they really try to keep to the spirit of the original manga

drama just ended with a cliffhanger, now showing trailer for Ep 2

BTW, if KBS is fast, the VOD is sometimes uploaded on KBS site half hour after end of episode

2009010523082227794_231210_0.jpg

the first ep was pretty good

the acting was awkward for some of them (yo yo yo whats up man! especially...)

its a good start.

i had to keep reminding myself its different than the japanese one

gu jun pyo is funny. i can see myself liking his character already (a bit more than jihoo)

but who knows. XP

cant wait for tomo!!!

Guest hayuna

I'm fine with the episode and all, but the bg music was really disappointing. ): At some times it's unnecessary, and if they were really going to use it that often, it would have been better if the ost had a theme or something. The songs that were used seemed like the ones that always appear in the daily dramas. IMO, it made the drama appear cheap when it really isn't- a good/bad OST can make a lot of difference.

Other than that... I liked it. It was what i expected it to be, except for the plot changes. The acting's a bit awkward but I'm sure the series and the actors will get used to the roles and get bettter in later episodes. Characterwise.... I love Jandi's family. They're adorable, lmao. Especially in that one scene where they're repeating everything in unison. Kangsan might just be my favorite character out of the whole series. @___@ <3 F4 korea is blinding (and it wasn't even in HQ).

And I love how Haje came out early in the show.... The one thing I didn't like about the j-drama version is that they kept on incorporating new characters like that just to keep the plot going and it seemed kinda random to me. This way everything ties together because we already know who so and so is...

Guest ovette

wow the bunch of users in this forum!! lucky for those who were able to watch.. cant wait for caps and links..

wee! HYD in 2 hours. i need to go home now to watch it in TVants.
KBS works in your TVants?? coz that has been my problem for the past year and i cant watch KBS programs live...

Hmmm, it already finished airing live? Because I'm getting som TV reality show on KBS2... too bad! I'll just have to wait for the ddl here in the forum :) Thanx for posting the streaming site links! Tvbox only works for me if it's MBC... but luckily it seems that KBS2 at KBS Able works fine :) *which it didn't use too...*

Guest huangsy

KBS is really fast in uploading tonite, those with KBS log-in ID, can re-watch at http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/f4/view/view/index.html

For those really really desperate to watch but have no ID and no streaming etc, watch snippets snipped by viewers at

http://www.kbs.co.kr/zzim/section/nhn.html

paste these korean text in searchbox -> 꽃보다 남자 1회

Guest mandalaywith

Boys Over Flowers Ep1 Kim Bum Captures

If you post another site,Please write to credit :sweatingbullets:

This drma in only like to Kim Bum acting~! :w00t:

Another actor acting is 영~~! :unsure:

only update to Kim Bum Cap.

support to Kim Bum.Fighting~~!

40118694_1024x572.jpg

40118695_1024x768.jpg

40118696_1024x768.jpg

source-KBS DC

KBS Banking On Boys Before Flowers To Make An Impact

January 5, 2009 by coolsmurf

After months of hype followed by expectation, the Korean version of popular Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango, Boys Before Flowers finally makes its debut tonight on KBS2TV. The story revolves around an average girl, Geum Jandi (Goo Hye Sun) who makes her way into a prestigious school by chance and her encounters with the school’s notorious F4 following a chance meeting.

2009010514536107.jpg

The Korean version of Hana Yori Dango will seek to fill in the gaps that had been missing in the original manga and give a detailed account of exactly how Jandi made her way into the prestigious school. The focus of the first episode which will be shown tonight will be what was mentioned earlier in this article.

Goo Hye Sun had a really hard time filming the below-mentioned scene (see photo below). Besides being doused with vercimilli, eggs from F4 supporters and having to change 10 outfits (for different takes), she also developed a serious bout of flu from the long filming hours of this particular scene.

n2009010512490692701.jpg

KBS is banking heavily on this drama to turn the tables on the competing dramas (MBC East of Eden, SBS Terroir) from the other tv stations in terms of ratings, having been on the losing end for nearly a year. But it’s certainly not going to be easy, having to go against the two who have an established viewership base already. Another thing to look out for is whether the Korean version can equal or surpass the Taiwanese and Japanese versions.

6000163414_20090106.jpg

2009010515308852.jpg

2009010541451200.jpg

It’s going to be a long-shot with the ratings. But there will be many teen and overseas viewers for this definitely. Will this be a Goong or a Goong S? Everything will be revealed tonight (reviews) and tomorrow (ratings).

credit: coolsmurf

is not as if they used the My Girl soundtrack as the drama's own OST, just that is part of the piped music for that scene.

I haven't watched ep. 1 yet. If you guys're talking about the same My Girl soundtrack as the beginning song of BOF Highlight, they took it from Mozart Symphony no. 40, and remixed it. So, it's nothing original, they can take it anytime they want and remixed it as they want, although it may sound the same as My Girl's.

Guest mandalaywith

Boys Over Flowers Ep1 Kim Bum Captures 2

If you post another site,Please write to credit :sweatingbullets:

This drma in only like to Kim Bum acting~! :w00t:

Another actor acting is 영~~! :unsure:

only update to Kim Bum Cap.

support to Kim Bum.Fighting~~!

40118697_1024x768.jpg

40118698_1024x768.jpg

40118884_1024x768.jpg

source-KBS DC

Guest huangsy

Pls be reminded that this is a drama thread.

Posts more appropriate for individual actor/actress thread should not be spammed here.

Ep 1 screencaps

20090105230526275e7_235610_1.jpg20090105231230281e7_234210_1.jpg

I haven't watched ep. 1 yet. If you guys're talking about the same My Girl soundtrack as the beginning song of BOF Highlight, they took it from Mozart Symphony no. 40, and remixed it. So, it's nothing original, they can take it anytime they want and remixed it as they want, although it may sound the same as My Girl's.

Nope not that one, I think the song is "never say goodbye"

I'm not really sure but it was sang by a girl.

EDIT

I just searched the song on YT, and I think this was it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5L8jkShqhk

they used it as a bg music when the boys were hanging out and Junpyo was playing darts.