[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Brittany

There's only one episode left... How time flies!

I really liked ep 24 last night! LMH is such a great actor. I like the way he stared at Jihoo and Jandi when they were hugging each other...

Although, we already know there should be a happy ending for the main couple following HYD manga, I really hope the storyline would be getting a bit more creative comparing to the first two versions :)

Everyone is discussing the same topic at daum... Goo-Geum or Yoon-Geum~~ We should all know the answer, shouldn't we? (:

What if this is not a drama based on HYD, what if BOF will have 2 different endings, is there anyone rooting for a happy everlasting Yoon-Geum, like me? :)

Btw, here're couple pics taken at "Goodbye YJHoo" session this afternoon (02:53 PM Krt)

It actually starts at 9 PM~~ 2500 Japanese fans coming for this event + more than 4000 local fans,,, Jihoo's fans are love<33 ^^

2009331145452.jpg

20093311454525b35d.jpg

Credits: 홈지기@dsp/homepage + 에버리니리@ss601 (:

Guest BigHeadDog

credit to http://kpculture.wordpress.com/

This preview from KBS

Maybe its be my last post before BOF ending tonight isk isk isk :(

The Gu Jun Pyo who I liked, and who loved me, is nowhere to be found.’

Jan Di looks sadly at Jun Pyo who can’t remember her, and secretly leaves behind a lunchbox for him. After Jun Pyo eats the homemade lunch, a piece of his memory returns with difficulty. However, Jan Di’s last hope is snatched away by Yu Mi’s nasty lie.

Ji Hu puts in effort to comfort Jan Di, who is hurt and in despair from Yu Mi taking over the spot at at Jun Pyo’s side. However, Jan Di and Ji Hu are unable to shake their gloom (?? 불길함) after witnessing an affectionate moment between Jun Pyo and Yu Mi.

Jan Di and F3 are invited by Yu Mi and Jun Pyo to an unexpected pool party, where they hear a thunderbolt-like announcement….

ya the announcement is very thunderbolt till i wanna whack her when i saw the post before...

Finally watched episode 24 with subs

Somebody do me a favor and hit Yumi with Goo Junpyo's oh-so-awesome titanium crutches!

And throw her off the building and then get a driver of a twelve-wheeler truck to run over the annoying girl so she could banish from the face of the earth

Guest BigHeadDog

Finally watched episode 24 with subs

Somebody do me a favor and hit Yumi with Goo Junpyo's oh-so-awesome titanium crutches!

And throw her off the building and then get a driver of a twelve-wheeler truck to run over her

so she could banish from the face of the earth

not to worry...i think most of us(including me) will do this "job" for u. in fact we can do together lol...i find that yumi looks and acts like a small kid and i dun understand why they need to need in someone that looks like a kid to act as yumi...

Guest ladida

So Yijung looks for Gaeul in the porridge shop and treats her to FAST FOOD thereafter.… (Yijung! Shame on you for being such a cheapskate … You call yourself a player and you treat your girl to over the counter fare? With that money? Or is it because *gasp* Gaeul is poor that you feel she’s not deserving of fine dining?)

The SoEul couple then talk about Jandi and her possible whereabouts as they feast on value meals (which I think Yijung did not even have the decency to upsize)… and they then proceeded to transfer to the Namsan steps to continue their date on a budget…

Finally, the couple talks about their relationship and it seems like Gaeul had a change of heart and the date ended with GaEul REJECTING Yijung! (Take that Casanova! That’s what you get for not spending more than 10 dollars on her… that and the screaming! The screaming with the crying! I hope you learnt your lesson well…)

This is my first post ever on soompi and it took an utterly hilarious recap to make me come out of my lurker status. Actually, your entire recap is funny. This is why i'm addicted to this thread - because of post-ers like you.

I guess the very incongruous date at the fast food restaurant is due to a simple reason - can anyone spell "product placement"?

Guest umbanana

I was too sleepy to comment on ep24 last night after watching it but OMG that was one very extremely intense episode. I htink it might be my fav ep (though hopefully tonight's ep will top it!) - everyone's acting was SUPERB and the pace of the ep was really good (no dragging!)

*Some EP24 spoilers*

I was teary at SO many points during the ep - mostly Jihoo moments :( Poor fella :( I think the reason I like this version is that I STILL cannot decide who I want Jandi to be with!!! In all the other versions, it was just natural for Jandi/Makino to be with Junpyo/Domyouji, and Rui was just a really good friend - but here they keep making poor Jihoo confess and get rejected :( :( I almost went crazy when he offered Jandi the ring (cos obviously she wasnt gna accept it!) -- I think I almost let out a Yijeong-esque godzilla cry ... speaking of which, I think I actually did at the SoEul scene! YJ's such an idiot!!! He can't let Gaeul go!!!! Why didn't he just shout out that he likes her while she was walking away!!!! And MAN did I squeal when he asked Gaeul "Should we talk about US now?" at the fastfood place.

So many good moments in ep 24! Mama Kang - I knew she had a wee bit of a soul somewhere in her! I felt sorry for her :S In a way, she is doing what she has to - seeing how Papa Kang didn't seem like he'd be waking up, she had to make sure Shinhwa'd still be strong for when Junpyo takes over. In a way, she's trying her best to provide the best for her son... but in a very twisted way :S I think it was the fact that she bothered to listen to Jandi talk about Junpyo's favourite things and the tear she shed that kinda redeemed her (in my eyes at least).

Ah.. time to talk about annoying Yumi - she is appropriately annoying (we need a reason to hate her at first sight) and wanted to punch her when she was all "we're the hospital couple" bleugh. GO JIHOO - that's all I can say :D That outburst of his was AWESOME. am so proud of KHJ - his acting has improved SO much. And in response to many ppl's comments about Junpyo warming up to another girl so quickly - I think he's only doing it to get rid of Jandi and maybe Yumi's bubbliness (which can be seen as annoying-ness) reminds him of sth he's forgotten (aka his love Jandi!). I'm glad that she's only around for an ep or so - though that seems long enough - any longer and I think I'd have to throw my laptop out the window.

Btw, the PD sure knows how to keep the girls squealing - shirtless Woobin AND Junpyo??? What more can a girl ask for? - actually ive got the answer to that -- F4 shirtless *droolage*

I'm looking forward to the last ep ... though am gna be so LOST once it's all over. I'll have nothing to look fwd to :( O well, guess I'll just have to watch it all over again :D

Anyways, hope ep25 will be as good as 24 - though I'm honestly worried about how they're gna stuff all the Yumi crap and amnesia arc and SoEul and Papa Kang waking up and JunDi getting back together (or HooDi? :P) in one hour... I thought they were gna do an extended finale (2hrs long?)

Or will they treat us to a special??? :D

I just hope they don't rush things too much in the last ep and at least show us some happy moments :)

Someone suggested a double ending (sorry I didn't take note who it was :P) -- They should totally do that and let us vote -- but that might annoy some ppl - like the whole not having a definitive ending thing. I remember in HK they gave an alternate ending to one drama coz the audience weren't happy with the first ending and they aired a second ending the next week :D

Maybe let Jihoo have a happy ending (I know it's against the whole HYD storyline but I feel SO SO SO SO SO SO sorry for Jihoo esp after ep24!) ?

Guest ml_87

Btw, here're couple pics taken at "Goodbye YJHoo" session this afternoon (02:53 PM Krt)

It actually starts at 9 PM~~ 2500 Japanese fans coming for this event + more than 4000 local fans,,, Jihoo's fans are love<33 ^^

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/4566/2009331145452.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/434/200...1454525b35d.jpg

Credits: 홈지기@dsp/homepage + 에버리니리@ss601 (:

Bummie and KJ attend , too. GSH hasnt confirmed that she will be here or not ( i hope not :rolleyes: i love to see her and Minho more) :lol: just kidding.

but why Mino cant attend F3. if F4's there, i bet the sea of fangirls would go crazy! ( i wish to be there badly)

so this means that the rating may drop cauz 4000 fans here! oh, :huh:

2 hours! i gonna miss BOF so much!! next week, mon and tue will back to the boring days as usual!! oa oa :tears:

Guest leahtran

just finished ep 24, with this one I find the Umi girl is still okay, she's a little bit too much to claim she and Jun Pyo is a Hospital Couple, can't blame her because he's hot and rich...anygirl can fall for him and the way JunPyp smiles with Umi I still can bear it because I know he lost his memory. Maybe I got so frustrated with the fiancee angst so with this one I'm not suprise at all.

The PD really did a good job to make me nearly give up watching this drama with the fiancee angst, it's just the adorable Jandi or Hye Sun acting keep me still enjoy it. Anyway tonight is the last ep, waiting for the happy ending for Jandi. Yeah....

Gosh.. Lunar Sea is surely talented. I will miss her depictions of the scenes from the drama.

Looking at the last BTS photos, it struck me that we are reaching the end of this wonderful drama. It caused us to have discussions about the characters, the directing, the script and it is one of the few times I have ever seen subs out so quickly!

I will surely miss this thread and hope to see some familiar faces in the other threads.

I hope someone keeps us updated about what is happening as the drama airs. Remember the spoiler tags!

Guest ziemah

Cant believe that today is the last day of airing for BOF. :( My mondays and tuesdays wont be the same without BOF! im so gonna miss this drama!

omg i think its airing now in Korea~ but i have to wait for a few hours for the video to be uploaded on youtube. :(

looking at the spoilers pictures makes me more excited to watch ep 25! :D and i really hate that yumi girl. <_< i mean she only meet joonpyo for a few days but then shes acting like she knows him for years eughh :angry:

Guest scarlet135

i wondered how the ending will be different from manga....

if the ending not v different... i find v angry lo..

Guest sarasa36

I didn't expect this drama will be so good. I've really enjoyed it, even more than the taiwanese version (which was my first asian drama).

So sad it's ending today!!!! :tears:

Guest ml_87

episode 25 (last episode) :tears:

JP's hospital room: JD comes to give him the rice pack but he is sleeping. JD makes funny gestures to make him remember her . ha ha :D

next morning, Umi comes when JP hasnt get up yet <_< seeing the rice pack, JP asks her what is ti and she says it's rice pack. she uncovers it (like she made it herself :angry: ) JP eats and asks her if she made it or not. she says she did :angry: JP holds her hand and confirms if she did it or not. she smiles <_<

porridge restaurant: F2 (our playboy and yoyo) comes to have soup. after enjoying it, they inform JD about JP's discharge from hospital (ha ha B) ). JD leaves and so does woobin. YJ takes GE to the potterry-making place! they talk :) very important conversation, guys. but i cant understand. oa oa

JD rushes to JP's house just to see Umi and JP are playing <_< Jp rejects her, but Umi tells him not >"< the maid brings tea to them and they dun satisfy with Umi's appearance. Umi behaves like she's the hostess! the 3 have tea! JP and Umi look happy JD cant stand more! she leaves! Umi runs after to say that JD shouldnt come to meet JP more cauz it makes JP's condition worse ( she says in a very innocent way) <_<

JD overhears that JP wanna Umi make the rice pack again. she knows that Umi is lying :( JD leaves JP's house and crashs into JH but she doesnt even notice it is him.

JH takes her back to Jp's room just to see Umi is leaning on Jp's house sleeping! JD goes out immediately

in street: JP is crying and JH comforts her.

Jp's room: JP is eating the food made by Umi. he realizes that it's not the one he ate in the hospital. he looks a bit angried! he says he cant forget the way JD looks at him :D Umi is crying when he says that >"< she says sth makes JP confused!

shinwa's school: F3 gives JD the invitation paper to the "pool party" (Umi absolutely becomes a hottess now)

the party: Umi is playing the harp! ( wow, My girl's OST)

at the pool: Umi and JD talk. UMi seems to show his true self! her eyes are full of ambition! ( i cant stand this girl more). JH overhears the conversation! he covers his jacket on JD's shoulder

back to the party: Umi announces the plan studying abroad of her and JP. F3 looks shocked!

back to the pool: JD is standing alone. she takes the necklace out. suddenly, JP comes! she asks him if he knows the J-J on the necklace or not! he says no and gives it bakc to her! she throws it to the pool! they talk! (cant understand any word! i hate myself now)

he seems to realize sth. JD moves near the pool and falls to it. ( i dun know why but i find this scene very funny)

JD stays in the water a bit long. F3 and everyone come there but JH stops people from saving JD. Jp looks shocked. his memory comes back! he calls her name: " Jan Di ah" so romantic

JP does CPR. :D JD wakes up and she asks him if he can remember her or not. he says " i'm sorry" and they hug the other! Umi leaves quietly

JD's house: JD says sorry to her mom cauz she cant enter any university. a sms comes. it's from JP :D they meet in street! he says sth to her . OMG, the same in episode 4, JD cant here anything cauz a motorbike's sound. i guess he says " let meet at namsan tower after the graduation party"

graduation party: JD is dancing with F3 ( woobin, YJ, JH) ( she's wearing uniform) JP doesnt appear! JD remembers what JP said and she rushes to nam san tower. Jp is waiting there. his outfit is amazing! a laser show! he takes her to the cab after buying coffee at the vending machine.

the cab: JD insists to not move. she is covering the words Jp wrote in their 1st night (she's embarrassed). their conversation: JP wanna her study abroad with him but she refuses. she says he goes himself and backs to become a man :) they kiss ( 3 second kiss, guys) >"<

4 years later

GE is walking in the street when she saw Jp being interviewed on TV. JP's dad recovers ma ma kang is feeding him :D the MC asks him if he has a marriage plan. he answers he has someone in his heart! Nuna JH watching the interview with a smile!

airport: Yj comes back to korea . ha ha, he wearing glasses, looks so funny!

kindergarden: YJ comes to meet GE. she's both surprised and happy!

street: JD almost misses the bus. luckily, she gets on and see JH is sitting there

the sea: JH and JD are not doctors. maybe, volunteers or trainees.

to u guys, who wanna know who is the girl JH hugs (in the writen spoiler). it's a kid! :D

suddenly, a helicopter appears! it's JP.

beach: JD is very surprised to see JP ( 4 years already). they hug the other .

JP kneels down and proposes to JD ( paradise song here). OMG, JD hasnt answered yet but F3 appear!

F4 and JD look at the sunset!

-the end-

Wow...epi 24 is really good, I really love it and I think it's quite a well done episode compared to the previous weeks. I will be waiting for the ending! Can't believe everything is ending soon. The preview was intense, I can't believe that the Yumi is going overseas with Junpyo after knowing him for less than a week, that's pretty ridiculous, but anyway today is the last episode, I will just go with it. I bet it's going to be a good ending for JP and JD. I just hope they can allow their reunion to be longer than 15 minutes please. Please do not squeeze everything to like 5 minutes or 5 seconds.

I feel that Hyun joong's acting has definitely improved especially in epi 24. I really love towards the part where JP was asking JD not to come in and out of his hospital room often, and Jiho gets really work up and angry almost hitting JP, wow, I really love the expression on Hyung Joong's face, it was so charming. Nevertheless, I really love his character Jiho, I hope to see more drama with Hyun joong in the future.

I really want to give a round of applause to the cast for putting together such a wonderful BOF! Without them, BOF will definitely be different.

PS: I think I will stay up here to wait for more spoilers for the final. Pray that it will end well!

Guest funkindagirl

Did LMH not go to KHJ's fanmeeting too, why's it only F3?

Lee Min Ho and Goo HYE Sun's most memorable and difficult scenes

written by: 봉준영

translated by: dunlop

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/9...94_092413_1.jpg

Goo Hye Sun said the most memorable scenes to her, were the scenes where she ate. “There was a scene where Jandi eats rice and kimchi at her house. Fans said they liked that scene, and it is my favorite as well.” Goo Hye Sun also mentioned the party scene where Jandi spits out the tomato.

GHS's so funny, trust her to pick her food scenes as the most memorable. :lol:

What about those sweet moments with JP!?

But I did like the scene where she spits out the tomato haha.

Aw, I feel I need to keep these as part of my memories of BOF too. They must have had a whole mix of emotions saying goodbye to each other.

The first picture is so cute though, GHS look super small next to F4! LOL. And I noticed LMH has his arm around her. ^_^