[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest KDPMeluv

I absolutely LOVE how this drama is going in the last 2 episodes (no sarcasm)

because seriously, the end needs to be dramatic and fast.

I think today's episode was one of the best ones I've ever seen. the before ones were kind of cheesy (like the part where junpyo and jandi dance and stuff after jaekyung breaks off the wedding). i literally skipped over it becuase it was...well...cheesy.

and some people want more jundi stuff in the last episode but I actually like those open endings, I would be perfectly happy to have the drama ending with junpyo merely proposing to jandi.

I think wattching a drama where theh people are always happy and together is pointless. there's no plot...

we know that they love each other anyways, so why would we need to watch them be together for an entire episode?

and also. I think Jihoo totally stole this episode. His acting was soooo GOOD! :) and his emo scenes are not as awkward as they were in the beginning of the drama.

especially when at the hospital outside at night, right after junpyo remembers the telescope scene w/ jandi, and junpyo sees jandi and starts cussing at her and Jihoo suddenly yells" GOO JUN PYO!" that was really surprising, and really good.

*sigh* i feel bad for jihoo. sometimes i wish jandi would just go to jihoo.

Guest cimechang

In the end I still want JD to go to JH because he is PERFECT for her, but in my heart of hearts I know she belongs with JP. So, I'm praying for a JoonDi ending. FIGHTING! I still love you KHJ/JiHoo, haha.

Guest Badboyz

Joon Pyo and Min Ji moment in front of Jandi = BBBBUUUURRRRNNNN~~~~

Man do you know what would really spice things up???

If Ji ho had a disease/sickness.... I swear I thought he was gonna pull a bottle of pills out of his coat when he told Jandi to go see Joon Pyo...

I was like DAMN what if that were to happen....

Guest itzdi

All i have to say is , theres so much to be covered in tomorrow's episode.

Im glad Chairman kang finally showed some tears, ::so mean::.

That yumi girl,hmm im starting to think maybe she was hired by hes mom to forget about jandi,

i mean come on or maybe GJP is just supressing he's memories for jandi to forget her..it would be an easy

way out for him so she wouldn't have to suffer anymore pain..i guess we will all just have find out..

Guest starzz24

ep 24 was so sad i cried so many times! the best crying scenes by GJD and JH are all hereeee!

and GJP better rmb GJD before the first half of ep 25's over or i might not finish the ep ):

and hopefully, SoEul will get tgt ^^

Guest musicsmylife

:o only one more episode left

oh wow i initally thought it was two episodes left. i hope gaeul and ee jung will end up together.

cutest couple ever. well next to junpyo and jandi. they look so cute together when jandi was all made up at the beggining of the drama.

jandijunpyo.jpg

Guest funkindagirl

HAHA, you know I think the accident affected more than JP's memory, he's become incredibly dense!

JP is eating with Yumi and insults JD in front of F3.

And then he wonders whats wrong with JH when he gets angry and wants to beat him up. ROFL..

Supposing JD IS JH's girlfriend (which JP is convinced of), then who WOULDNT get riled up if you call their girlfriend cheap and a gangster :lol:

Yet he doesnt understand why JH's behaving that way :lol::lol:

To PD & scriptwriter - JP's only lost his memory, why has he become retarded too?

I despise how they undercut Joon Pyo's character here, in that he actually cozies up to Yoo Mi almost instantaneously. Hell, man, maintain some (character) integrity here, will you?

I've had conflicting feelings about the characterization of Joon Pyo/Domyoji's character here. On the one hand, I appreciate how Lee Min Ho has brought subtlety to the character, where there previously was none at all. On the other hand, one of the things that I loved about Domyoji's character was that he was incredibly straightforward and simple-minded when it came to his love for Jan Di/Makino; in the manga, he never, ever wavered in his conviction. Here, though, he keeps hopping back and forth, and I find it all incredibly mind-boggling and frustrating.

Yeah, the character of JP is difficult to grasp at times, he's all over the place in what he wants.

They definitely didnt do the best adaptation of JP from manga to drama but I have to say I do enjoy this 'different' personality of his.

I loved the strength of Domyoji's unwavering love for Makino but I feel with JP we've explored more aspects of him and delved deeper into his mind than all the other JPs previously.

My chest is hurting right now its so heavy i dnt want BOF end i could watch BOF forever. i've seen a lot of Dramas from start to end but i never feel this sadness seeing the drama end. its so painful not seeng them again next Monday & Tuesday.

i think what happened with Jun Pyo's amnesia was that he forgot all the memories he had with Jan Di... so when he said that Jan Di is Ji Hoo's girl because what he probably remember is Jan Di's always with Ji Hoo.

----------

the reason where we think Jun Pyo accepts Yu Mi that fast... if you watch it again... the scene near the vending machine where Yu Mi tries to help Jun Pyo.. he is being mean to Yu Mi but He saw Jan Di (again!?!)... He said that Jan Di is still there and uses Yu Mi as an excuse. So if Yu Mi is there Jan Di won't come near him. He was probably thinking he can't entertain his friends girl (tsk tsk tsk..) and can't seem to think of any reason why his friend's girl keep going to his room just like that even if Ji hoo is not there (which we all know why... :) )

i still love Jan Di for not giving up... even if he insults her over and over... Yu Mi needs to leave... fast....

----------

i really wish that they would bring up the video where Jan Di took the blow (getting hit with the chair) for Jun Pyo.. but since there are too many scenes and conflicts put together in one last episode... it won't do..

Dear co2r, thx so much for the quick upload, can't wait to watch the subbed version! :rolleyes:

So sad that the drama has come to an end :mellow: , sure will miss all the casts especially the F4 and Jandi. Wish they'll have a good rest and prepare for the coming new project!!

Guest eternitygoddess

Jandi's family REALLY irritates me to no end. Sometimes I wish she'd shove them off a cliff or tell them off.

The mother is a TOTAL golddigger; it's pretty disgusting to see how constantly she pushes her daughter to catch a wealthy guy.

From that point of view, I can understand why Madame Kang would oppose JP's relationship with JD. It's every plutocrat parent's worst nightmare.

one of the things that I loved about Domyoji's character was that he was incredibly straightforward and simple-minded when it came to his love for Jan Di/Makino; in the manga, he never, ever wavered in his conviction. Here, though, he keeps hopping back and forth, and I find it all incredibly mind-boggling and frustrating. Mind you, I don't blame this on the actor, as I think Lee Min Ho is a first-rate actor with incredible prospectives ahead of him. Rather, I'm exasperated that whoever came up with the lousy script and possibly also the director and producers of the drama couldn't manage to stay true to the spirit of the original manga. While the Japanese adaptation didn't stay all that close to the original story line (one of my beefs with that particular adaptation), I think one thing they did manage to do incredibly well was to capture the spirit of the story, and of each of the characters. Here, though, it seems that by bending themselves all over the place trying to satisfy fans (or at least, that's what they think they're doing), they've lost sight of the actual meaning of the story itself, so now, it's just meandering along.

Sorry to cut your post. Very well assessed and stated, I totally agree with you 100%.

I'm happy and sad that BOF is ending tomorrow, however, the drama have yet to cover or resolved the many issues at hand. With too many dramatic turns, repeated repeated repeated repeated character involvement and new introduction of characters late in the series. I'm praying that we have atleast 5 minutes or so of our main couple enjoying some happy moments together. And, of course, a shirtless Jun Pyo would be a nice bonus to a happy ending. =)

*Mondays & Tuesdays will not be the same without BOF.

Guest xbbychi

i really hope it ends with a "happy ending"

i am dying to see Yi Jeong + Ga Eul together {sorry if i misspelled their names ><} !

i was so devasated when i saw the preview =(

WAHHS! there is soo much to cover in one episode >___<

Guest doremii*

^^^ oh, I so agree. JD's mom is like asdgfge pinkberry lol

So I've basically realized that in order for me to not be annoyed with JP.. I have to remember that he isn't Tsukasa lol

this made it much easier for me to watch this episode and see him get close to Umi

edit: the ratings have been dropping since the fiancee arc. I guess people are just tired of all the angst and drama

Guest ds_dreamer

Episode 24 300309 TNS Ratings

30.2% (Nationwide) [2nd]

29.2% (Seoul) [2nd]

Credit: http://www.tnsmk.co.kr/

The ratings dropped. :( I wonder why. I hope tomorrow ratings will SHOOT to 40s. LOL.

Episode 24 was just a great episode, poor Jan Di, my heart just breaks. Loved it. so sad that it's ending soon. :tears:

Loved the drama alot.

I suspect tonight's rating will be better. People probably know that last night's episode was on the amnesia and umi, so kind of not that keen?

Jandi's family REALLY irritates me to no end. Sometimes I wish she'd shove them off a cliff or tell them off.

The mother is a TOTAL golddigger; it's pretty disgusting to see how constantly she pushes her daughter to catch a wealthy guy.

From that point of view, I can understand why Madame Kang would oppose JP's relationship with JD. It's every plutocrat parent's worst nightmare.

I totally agree with you about Jandi's mom. She drives me insane! The mom always believed that the two were going to get married even after Junpyo's mom did all that bad stuff to their family. I don't think that her mom is a gold digger though.

Guest emceej

ok . so i just finished watching ep. 24 and it's kinda different from what i expected.

spoilers ahead so please do not read if you haven't watched it yet.

first of all, i wasn't expecting for them to combine the whole amnesia thing when the ending is like tomorrow....so it's giving me a feeling that there might be one more week maybe? or tomorrow's episode would probably be longer...idk. but AHAHHA. i like this version because on all the season 2 in the other versions were annoying because i really really hate the third parties <_< the shorter, the better xD i think yu mi was really cute despite the fact that i don't really like her character.

maybe it's just me, but jun pyo's mom isn't really so strict like i thought she would be. when jan di tells her about jun pyo's likings over street food, i find it cute that her heart starts to soften a bit. i really liked the scene where she asks the guy to stop the car to look at the father and son eating together ^^

jun pyo's sister is really great at acting. when she sees her dad for the first time, i thought her crying was really dramatic but it worked xD and her lines are just oscar winning =)

oh man, i can't wait till tomorrow. although, i got a bit pissed at the preview because jun pyo will think yu mi is the missing memory from his past. UGH. but still, im anticipating for the ending . i wonder how jun pyo's mom will react. will she take jan di's side or approve of yu mi ? i still have a lot of questions on this version. i hope the pd's did a great job ending it. xD