[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Hmm...I was also shocked to find out that this thread was temporaily closed. Just like F4 fan, I skipped many posts too because I didn't like the negativity that was starting when JD and JP had less screen time than JD and JH in the last few episodes. And I thought I was the only weird one that did that. Oh well, at least it is back to normal now which is good.

I think I am weird or something because I am not at all anticipating the ending. Either it is because I really don't want to see BOF end or it is because I don't like the time jump? I think that it is kinds of useless if JP and JD get together before the jump. Anyways, at this moment in time, I am confused and I don't anticipate the ending at all. As much as I want to see the good ending for JP and JD, I really want to see a good ending for JH too. I know that BOF will end happily, but will it be for all of the characters in the show. I really don't want to see JH sad again. He was sad since the beginning of the show and the more I see him with JD, I feel more depressed for him. I really hope he has someone at the end. I wonder if that is even possible. *kneels down* Please give the wonderful JH a happy ending too! I will be a very happy girl after BOF ends.

As someone as mentioned, we seemed to have lost the Master. I wonder where he went? I don't remember, but was it ever explained that his dad was the chef for the JH's grandfather when he was the president? I mean, I don't think JH knows why suddenly the Master would hand him a cookie and say that he will like it. He probably thinks......"hmm....weird guy". Anyways, there are so many potholes in this series that it is hard to even count them. I really wish the camera plays a role in the series somewhere. But, I don't think that is going to happen either.

I was watching the NGs and yea, Kim Bum laughs so much. I really remember the NG where he was saying a line and I think KHJ was playing pool and he shot one in the hole. KB turned around and said calm down or silence or something I can't remember. I was laughing my head off. Really, as a mature person, he sure laughs at the wrong time and he laughs so much too.

I really don't want to see BOF end because I really love the cast even though the storylines can sometimes drive me insane, but still I love the effort the cast put in to make sure the show comes out good. But, oh well, all things have to come to an end or it would be dragging and that is not good for a show. I hope that when the show ends, the cast and everyone else can get the much needed rest that they have so longed for and gain back the loss of weight that this series has caused them. I seriously miss the top part of the series when everyone was still considered normal and I miss KHJ cheeks. He seemed to have lost a lot of that. :P

In a couple of days the last two episodes of BBF will air and that makes me feel really excited. What are we all going to do with our Mondays and Tuesdays? I don't think that I have watched a drama so great like BBF in a long time.

Just a thought: I am so random and I notice the weirdest things. So... you know how all the main lovers have a name that starts with J? Junpyo, Jandi, Jiho, and Jaekung. I feel that Umi's name fits her well because she out of the loop for the J name catagory that can jump into the love story of the four J's or three J's. Sorry Umi, you can't join the J name lovers club, your name just isn't that cool and well quite annoying. So Umi, just go home and talk in the third person to the mirror :).

Guest F4fan

I hate to bring this up but.... since you guys have been obsessing over the number of kisses, have you noticed how often JD and JP are alone with a bed nearby?

I came up quickly with at least 9 times:

Episode 3 -- next morning after JD was drunk

Episode 5 -- JP took her to his house after the beat down at school from the Oh Minji betrayal

Episode 6 -- when JP gives her the anklet

Episode 8 -- in the hospital after F3 left

Episode 12 -- in the hospital again after kidnapping

Episode 16 -- in the hotel spying on YJ and GE

Episode 20 -- waking up JP with her duster

Episode 20 -- watching the movie

Episode 20 -- on top of JP in his bed before JK arrives

Episode 22 -- their private villa provided by JK

Let's not forget that they spent three nights together and alone -- cable car, the snow cabin, and private villa. Thanks for correcting me, ml_87.

I can't really think of one with JH and JD or of them being alone a whole night. I was wrong. I came up with two with JH-JD --

Episode 18 (?) -- when JD fainted and JH brought her to his house

Episode 19(?) -- when JH fainted in the rain by his house

Guest money_teresa

sorry, but i need some help here. i m new to BOF. :P i know its late.

can i know is there any link to chinese website of BOF, like baidu bar??

plz and thank you very very much^^

Guest ml_87

JP's emotional changes were shown clearly through his eyes! great job, MinHo!

49cc633a8aae9_f.jpg

but i like this scene the most! he's totally heartbroken! :( his eyes show the frustration, shock, disappointment and missing :)

49cc633897d20_f.jpg

source: DC

F4fan: ths girl. so funny^^ "with a bed nearby" ha ha. i never think that JH-JD have more screen time than JP-JD. it's just in some episodes. maybe, we're always thirsty of JoonDi moment so nothing is enough for us :D

btw, they did have one more night alone. the night at the villa. i think sth must be happen :D ha ha

money_teresa: pls go back to about page 1090 (i dun know it's right or not.) but after each episode, there's always link of chinese sub :)

just wanna share with u guys some MV of JoonDI's breakup (from the beginning til now :(). watching them, u'll see how much they love the other :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz4J4RmoS1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvXhLNwQuuA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwB4scJOxE8

ths kje_chocolate :)

Guest bluescent10

Thanks mysticalz for the spoiler! I can't wait for the last 2 episode..and i'm waiting for "4 years after" scenes..i hope Jandi and Jun Pyo will Have there own family..hahahaha! And Yoo Min will appear now..btw speaking of Kim Min Ji,Is she in a all girl group? i'm jUst curious... :)

Guest seonnie

request: can anyone provide me a link to download episode 23, but in .asf format?

because i don't want to use codecs to convert myfiles, or anything such as.

with the avi file, only audio comes out when i try and make a fanvid in

Windows movie maker. & i'm desperate to make a fanvid for ep 23.

*dork, dork*

:P:P

so please and thank you. i've looked around but i'm still searching.

to any of you kind enough to reply, thanks!~ (:

--

wowsa. so excited for the final episode!

i'm so sad it will come to an end.

let's enjoy this last week together, and keep this thread sunny side up, (:

ah, what will i do without you all,~

eh, i found these around the net

for all u [maybe] spoiler addicts, (:

-- true or not, please don't take it to seriously--

apparently there will be a kindergarten scene? GE is a kindergarten teacher.

Then YJ shows up in front of GE. Supposedly this scene is after the four year jump

after YJ returns from studying abroad and he told GE to give him the chance

--

JD was still wearing her uniform to her graduation party

JP showed her a laser show

LMH kept eating candy between shooting (you know what that means!)

--

Lee Geum Hee (a famous Korean announcer)

said in her radio talk show that she made a guest appearance in BOF

and she met LMH. Fans are speculating this to be some sort of interview scene w/ JP.

edit: i searched up lee geum hee korean announcer in google and i thinking this is her,

heres an article with a picture of her..sort of old, --; hah jk

http://joongangdaily.joins.com/article/view.asp?aid=2881028

Guest JustPinay

Hi, this is going to be shown in our local tv in the Philippines. I believe that there are indeed negative and positive sides of drama series. And sometimes not consistent. But, I don't bother, so long as I am enjoying. There may be episodes that are flat or boring, but it's a drama, it's like portraying real life situations, so, let's just make the most of it. I am looking to seeing this in tagalog dubbed.

Guest xeitah

hai guys... i have a REQUEST

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD BOYS OVER FLOWER F4 SPECIAL ...I TRY TO TRACK DOWN THE LINK BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT HERE.. ... I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME...IF POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD IT IN SENDSPACE COZ IN MY AREA MEGAUPLOAD AND MEDIAFIRE CANNOT WORK AND I DONT KNOW WHY.. :(:tears::( PLEZ SOMEBODY HELP ME...MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.... :):):) TQ..

hai guys... i have a REQUEST

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD BOYS OVER FLOWER F4 SPECIAL ...I TRY TO TRACK DOWN THE LINK BUT I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT HERE.. ... I HOPE SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME...IF POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD IT IN SENDSPACE COZ IN MY AREA MEGAUPLOAD AND MEDIAFIRE CANNOT WORK AND I DONT KNOW WHY.. :(:tears::( PLEZ SOMEBODY HELP ME...MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.... :):):) TQ..

Help us, please post it in youtube and also may i request to pleae post in youtube all the Ng's and interview of kim bum and Kim sueul only

Guest phanlinh_111

I've just found this vid from youtube about JOONDI love. This song names " Rollercoaster love"!

This vid is the best i have seen, that i think! Hope u like it! ( although i don't make it :P )

The lyric fits JOONDI love, after watching this vid, i find how much they love each other, and love them more and more!

JOONDI, Fighting!

Guest totallyblu

I know there is no use to complaint but...man...They MAKEUP (specially JH n JP)...really thick, u can see the foundations all over their face and their lips so shiny <_< I did't care before but yesterday episode was really2 annoying...their face and neck color was really different...I don't know why i bother with this but it's really2 bother me... :D:P

Guest mab2007

I know there is no use to complaint but...man...They MAKEUP (specially JH n JP)...really thick, u can see the foundations all over their face and their lips so shiny <_< I did't care before but yesterday episode was really2 annoying...their face and neck color was really different...I don't know why i bother with this but it's really2 bother me... :D:P

sure?then, can you post some of it?..i didn't notice it because i was all focues by their beauty and role..lol!..

but i think they should because they bring a heavy role in the drama which catches more attention.. ^_^

Guest ml_87

really? i found that in the 2nd part, the makeup has been improved, especially JH. with JP, why i dun see that? maybe, i'm biased by his love for him :lol: but MinHo has sexie lips so the gloss makes him even more sexie :rolleyes: ha ha and u know, the filming schedule is so tight and severe, i'm sure everyone is too tired. they usually have to film overnight, so the makeup staff are too exhausted to find the mistake! :mellow:

btw, guys, i think u're spamming! why dun u go to KimBum thread to discuss about him and his other works? this thread's only about BOF ! :) i really dun wanna it be closed again before monday! :o and mab2007: i think u shouldnt post so many replies, just need to edit yr last post :)

mab2007: yeah. but just discuss about his acting or his character in BOF, plz. and stop posting too many short replies! i hope ur cooperation! if u dun satisfy with what i said, pls pm me! ths so much :)

mariadesu: u're too funny!bcoz of their feeling has grown into love... -> we do hope that :D

Guest mariadesu

talking about kissing scenes or intimate scenes at all, does it has something to do with the TV station itself? Because MBC East of Eden's kissing scenes are 'real' kisses. But isn't 'Love & Marriage' with the so-many kissing scenes also from KBS? Or was it SBS? Anyway, real kissing or not, it would be better if only LMH and GHS didn't look so strained or stiff doing it. A light kiss, or a peck can be quite a sweet and nice scene to include (rather than a more 'graphic' kiss) if they actually look natural doing it, like the one in episode 9 (?) or I so fondly recall it as the swing kiss. Because after that, all their kisses seem forced and a little bit awkward to watch, despite beautiful backdrops and settings. ^_^

Everyone disappointed with the kiss scene between GJD and GJP, haha me too... :P

after seeing the kiss scene again in episode 9, they are more relax and not stiff comparing the next kiss scenes ...

Maybe in episode 9, they didn't have any feeling of each other but in the next scene episode like in eps 23, they're a little bit nervous so they can't more relax doin' the kiss scenes bcoz of their feeling has grown into love...I think :w00t:

They're just can't cover their feelings...not too professional I think...but they're cute together.. :rolleyes:

I hope they continue their love affair to the real life :w00t:

Guest mab2007

really? i found that in the 2nd part, the makeup has been improved, especially JH. with JP, why i dun see that? maybe, i'm biased by his love for him :lol: but MinHo has sexie lips so the gloss makes him even more sexie :rolleyes: ha ha and u know, the filming schedule is so tight and severe, i'm sure everyone is too tired. they usually have to film overnight, so the makeup staff are too exhausted to find the mistake! :mellow:

btw, guys, i think u're spamming! why dun u go to KimBum thread to discuss about him and his other works? this thread's only about BOF ! :) i really dun wanna it be closed again before monday! :o and mab2007: i think u shouldnt post so many replies, just need to edit yr last post :)

KimBum is also a part of BOF..so what's the spamming in there?