[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest mab2007

CAN SOMEBODY LIST ALL THE INST. SONGS BASED ON THE 2 OST..PLEASE! ^_^

just wanna ask..

where can i download subs for ep 22 and 23? thx a lot

at arashi.vox.com..

Guest xx-outsider-xx

talking about kissing scenes or intimate scenes at all, does it has something to do with the TV station itself? Because MBC East of Eden's kissing scenes are 'real' kisses. But isn't 'Love & Marriage' with the so-many kissing scenes also from KBS? Or was it SBS? Anyway, real kissing or not, it would be better if only LMH and GHS didn't look so strained or stiff doing it. A light kiss, or a peck can be quite a sweet and nice scene to include (rather than a more 'graphic' kiss) if they actually look natural doing it, like the one in episode 9 (?) or I so fondly recall it as the swing kiss. Because after that, all their kisses seem forced and a little bit awkward to watch, despite beautiful backdrops and settings. ^_^

Guest mab2007

talking about kissing scenes or intimate scenes at all, does it has something to do with the TV station itself? Because MBC East of Eden's kissing scenes are 'real' kisses. But isn't 'Love & Marriage' with the so-many kissing scenes also from KBS? Or was it SBS? Anyway, real kissing or not, it would be better if only LMH and GHS didn't look so strained or stiff doing it. A light kiss, or a peck can be quite a sweet and nice scene to include (rather than a more 'graphic' kiss) if they actually look natural doing it, like the one in episode 9 (?) or I so fondly recall it as the swing kiss. Because after that, all their kisses seem forced and a little bit awkward to watch, despite beautiful backdrops and settings. ^_^

what do you mean by 'real' kisses in East of Eden?!..

ow..i'm confused..and who are those people doing that?

guys..WHAT'S IS THE SONG PLAYED WHEN JP BEGUN TO DRUNK AT EP23? PLS SHARE IT!

just wanna ask..

where can i download subs for ep 22 and 23? thx a lot

As you ask for the instrumental ........I'm not sure what you mean... if you mean the name of the intrumental song...I know only in Korean

track no. 9. 이상곤 - 눈물이 난다 ********Lee Sang Gok - Noon Mool Ee Nan Da

10. 김영민 - Cellogic (연주곡)**********Kim Yeong Min - Cellogic

11. 동요 - 다가가다 (연주곡)********Dong Yo - Da Ga Ga Da

12. 박혜리 - 낯선해 (연주곡)********Park Hye Ri - Nat Seon Hae

13. 박혜리 - 사랑을 위하여 (연주곡)*******Park Hye Ri - Sa Rang Eul Wi Ha Yeo

:lol:

BOF filming fan sighting reports (Spoilers?):

1. Namsan date scene. JD was still wearing her uniform (did she wear her uniform to her graduation party? Now that i think about it, I think that's normal in Korea...) JP showed her a laser show (a real one, not CG). LMH kept eating candy between shooting (you know what that means!)

2. Kindergarten scene. GE is a kindergarten teacher. There is a JP child actor there or maybe a kid who looks like JP's child actor (I don't think this is JP and JD's kid. Just a kid who reminds them of JP...). YJ shows up in front of GE. I think this scene is after the four year jump (after YJ returns from studying abroad and he told GE to give him the chance to be next to her if she is still single after four years)

3. Lee Geum Hee (a famous Korean announcer) said in her radio talk show that she made a guest appearance in BOF and she met LMH. Fans are speculating this to be some sort of interview scene w/ JP. No one knows whether this is before or after the four year time jump.

EDIT: One more...

4. They were seen filming at the English Village (I think this location is used as Shinhwa outdoor campus, and also where JP first told JD to lick the icecream off his shoes?). Anyway, F4 and JD were there. It looked like JP and JD were bickering. Speculation is that this scene is during the amnesia arc when JD's trying to help JP recover his memory.

To mab2007's question below, probably? And I think #4 is probably in ep 24.

Guest webby

1. Namsan date scene. JD was still wearing her uniform (did she wear her uniform to her graduation party? Now that i think about it, I think that's normal in Korea...) JP showed her a laser show (a real one, not CG). LMH kept eating candy between shooting (you know what that means!)

they already filmed that scene? since netizens were in an uproar complaining about the tame kisses, i hope the PD instructed them to do a better one. lol... eating candy... how cute! THanks for the spoiler.

Guest mab2007

2. Kindergarten scene. GE is a kindergarten teacher. There is a JP child actor there or maybe a kid who looks like JP's child actor (I don't think this is JP and JD's kid. Just a kid who reminds them of JP...). YJ shows up in front of GE. I think this scene is after the four year jump (after YJ returns from studying abroad and he told GE to give him the chance to be next to her if she is still single after four years)

3. Lee Geum Hee (a famous Korean announcer) said in her radio talk show that she made a guest appearance in BOF and she met LMH. Fans are speculating this to be some sort of interview scene w/ JP. No one knows whether this is before or after the four year time jump.

this is going to be on ep25?

Guest betchay

I Know what you mean!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Crossed fingers... for a little passionate one. :P

Just got up & saw this exciting spoiler. :D

Thanks blue_angel_1004.

Can't wait to watch the short & long preview.

4. They were seen filming at the English Village (I think this location is used as Shinhwa outdoor campus, and also where JP first told JD to lick the icecream off his shoes?). Anyway, F4 and JD were there. It looked like JP and JD were bickering. Speculation is that this scene is during the amnesia arc when JD's trying to help JP recover his memory.

This is gonna be cute & funny scene. They gonna re-act my fave scene in ep 1.

I wonder how JP will react this time. Hope the PD will show JD's back kick too. :D:lol:

Guest sweetie

if i remembered correctly, isnt world within (hyunbin n hyekyo) from KBS? that drama DEFINITELY has A LOT OF 'real kisses'. i think its more about this drama is watched by all genre of people including teens, kids etc and jandi is still high schooler so they dont want to give bad influence to the youngster. i think thats what i understood from the complaints in the news.

by the way,.... i love ep22 n 23. Minsun's chemistry n acting are mind blowing. although their screentime is minor, their love just shown clearly n reached my heart deeply enough that i dont know how much n how hard i cried in ep23. i love all their scenes, but i just cant help but feel the same as you guys, joondi scenes felt soo fastforwarded. if only the fiancee arc is shorter than it is, i guess parting with this drama wont be this sad. bcoz now, thinking that this is our FINAL week, n we get ONLY 3 MORE days to anticipate for this drama, 2 LAST episodes, n then r we r not going to see our Joondi together anymore....this feeling is much sadder than seeing JD breaking up with JP after their most beautiful date ever. n this is mostly bcoz, we DONT get enuff of them! as much as i love the pd and the writer's jobs for the subtlety of this version, i'm really upset with what they have done to our dearest couple. :tears:

Actually, I think the PD doesn't really care about the ending, because no matter what they have reach their targeted viewership/ratings, and yes Boys over flowers is popular, no matter how the ending is like, or how bad or good the ending is, people like me are still watching, so I doubt they will really care about the rest of the drama. I bet the drama has already sold the rights to other countries, so the PD/scriptwriters don't have to care about it anymore. Sad to say this....I don't really put much hope/expectation to the ending, but I will support this drama till the very end.

No matter how bad everything turn out, this drama still have it's memorable moments for me to remember. I know I am bad but I am actually one of those who hope JD will end up with JH, because the only moments that I can remember in this drama are those of JH and JD, even as I listen to the track 5 of second OST now, I can only remember those pictures with JH and JD together. It's hurting me so badly because JD is suppose to be with JP.....argh can't the writer let the JH (the one they have been giving so much attention to) have a good ending too.

Bad writer...so cruel.... :tears: What have you done to JH? What have you done to JP and JD couple? Nothing is right.

Guest ml_87

blueangel: ths so much. MinHo eats candy . i know what u mean! it must be a deep kiss! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: ha ha! i wait for nothing other than it~~~ so, it appears that JP-JD kiss the other weekly, right? :D

and the announcer may interview JP (after the time jump). he will declare that JD is the girl he loves or a proposal on TV? :D oh, i think i imagine too much!

happy ending for JoonDi and Soeul couple! i dun wanna more :)

btw,having nothing to do after class so i rewatched episode 23. my favorite scene is when JP's at the police station! and to those say that JH has more screen time than JP. dun worry! in episode 23, JP has 22.76 minutes and JH is 10.97! oh, i'm totally crazy about this drama now. i even do sth that i have never done before :D! dun understand why BOF has such a big impact on me :)

Guest mab2007

but what's the difference about this drama is that..weddings are not shown early in the episodes unlike the other dramas which i don't really like about it..i'm hoping that weddings comes to last.. ^_^

Guest shamien7

I know tooo!!!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

p/s: See PDnim and Miss Scriptwriter...because of BOF, i've become sad sad animal...everytime theres a kiss i will gladly jump into your trap...and regret later :sweatingbullets:

Note to self: Dont expect deep passionate kiss what so ever! :phew:

Guest Tselberry

FLOWER POT my dear friend, you are too TOO hilarious! Sooo this is how it happened: I saw several comments by other users commending you on your humorous and entertaining posts and so I actually searched for your infamous comment. After digging back about 5, 6 pages...I found it!!! And man, was I glad I did! Coz u rock. No, seriously. U rock my freakin socks off!!! I was guffawing, giggling, lmao-ing and tittering like nobody's business throughout the whole thing!! xD

And so now I shall offer my own very humble opinions on ep. 22 and 23. All in all, they were about UPS and DOWNS. A precious moment here, a lotta heartbreak there, and so forth.

I think that the whole thing they pulled with YJ and GA was just CHEAP, man! Right at the moment when they are about to kiss, some goshdarned phone goes off!! Like, helloooo? How cliched can you get? If it is basically established that they have feelings for each other now, why not just let them go ahead with it? Sheesh...

And Ji Hoo is just sad. I feel sorry for the poor guy coz his life freakin SUCKS! They better have a happy ending for him. Although I am not sure how that will work out since Jandi will obviously end up with Jun Pyo...

And now on to the BIG BREAKUP. SOOOOO sad! Like, Jun Pyo pulled a total YJ on us and got drunk and hung with bimbos!! WHY, Jun Pyooo, WHYYY?? Though I gotta admit, the mechanical toy-pulling thing was pretty funny. How DID he expect to get one wasted as heck, when he couldn't manage it when he was somber even after like a gazillion tries! haha. Anyways, its pretty frustrating about the breakup...BUT lets not dwell on it my dears! Coz better days await us and our beloved couple!

And now, I just have a few words to say about the KISS scene: come on now! Is it just that Koreans are really conservative or what? Coz that was NOT a real kiss! It should have wayyy more movement, some caressing, and a lot more passion! They are madly in love, no? Then they must act like it for pete's sake! And like a lot of commenters said, JP is a college-aged guy. And you know what college-aged guys are like. They will not settle for light brushes of the lips, they want real ACTION! ;) I SO wish that they could have a hot makeout session! *sighs*

The zoo scene was a total awwww moment. End of story.

Mama Kang is a beyotch. End of story.

I kinda ranted and my comment has no order or organization whatsoever. And I left out a buncha important things I could've commented about! Anyhoo, I gotta run coz I REALLY better start on my homework now. Procrastination doesn't pay kids, just as a little side note hahaha. And yeah, I like failed my mid-term exams coz of this show. Oh well. I just love it too much. BOF is awesome. End of story. :)

Guest mab2007

but what's the difference about this drama is that..weddings are not shown early in the episodes unlike the other dramas which i don't really like about it..i'm hoping that weddings comes to last.. ^_^

I know tooo!!!

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

p/s: See PDnim and Miss Scriptwriter...because of BOF, i've become sad sad animal...everytime theres a kiss i will gladly jump into your trap...and regret later :sweatingbullets:

Note to self: Dont expect deep passionate kiss what so ever! :phew:

haha..even though they'll have a passionate kiss scene, th PD will edit it and a short kiss will appear!hehe

Guest Sango2893

But my point is, would it hurt to show Jandi and Junpyo as having a passionate and LOVING relationship which is but normal especially if they love each other that much? (Goong had that torrid FIVE minute kissing scene between Chae Gyung and Prince Shin at the last episode... They Kiss Again had that passionate kissing scene in the rain... and Fated To Love You even had a bed scene when the characters barely knew each other... )

However, if a cartoon shows much more PASSIONATE scenes than an actual series... i feel that the outrage of some people about wanting more skinship between the couple is justified... THEY DON'T EVEN HOLD HANDS FOR PETE'S SAKE!

I have to agree with you on that.

The kissing scenes in BOF have been so...stiff?

I actually do remember that kissing scene in goong and felt it was too long

loool. like can we get back to the show?

anyways, I don't think it hurt anyone if the two kids would just act like

two 20/late teens kids their age a little. I think it's just bad direction.

-edit

& I'm starting to feel a little sorry for ji hoo nao...

maybe some ji hoo + woo bin love?

woo bin gets no action =[

Guest MeMe86

Hi all,,

About Woo Bin in ep 18 when he talked about his family.

I don't know why did they bring this scence only?

It was out of the blue.!!

If there are more scences about him it would be much better.

========

Sorry guys , I didn't know about the rules :sweatingbullets:

Guest tohoblaq

People, stop spamming this thread with one-liners and stop quoting pictures!!! >.<

I am really anticipating a good ending. Despite how many people complained about the way this drama turned, especially during the second season, I still love the storyline no matter what. Whatever it is, BOF is still a Korean drama. It has to fit a certain style to attract the Korean audience. And the minor differences in the main characters (like how JP here is a little more human compared to the manga) are portrayed according to the Korean culture. If JP was a total meanie, I don't think the Korean audience would fall in love with JP's character as much as they have now. Some international fans here, especially HYD fans, may not understand that or may not like it because sometimes the usual Korean drama style gets a little too boring. No matter what, BOF will always be BOF, holding its own unique characteristic and pride.

I'm gonna feel a little empty after the final episode is aired. No more BOF... I can't even imagine what kinda topics we'll talk about here after the drama ends. Now that the main actors are gonna leave to rest or go on vacations. I'm gonna miss Lee Minho!!! I'm sure he's gonna be offered tremendous roles in the future because of his great performance in this drama, but I'm sure it'll never be the same as how we first fell in love with him, right? Sigh... :(

Whatever it is, I just can't wait for the happy ending! I'm still contemplating whether to read the spoilers or not. Because the suspense is nerve-wrecking!!!