[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest KristyS

Hey you guys, one question. Where can I watch this live online ? Like, what channel is this on and what time will it air ? (pacific)

Guest joeydragonlady

I want a Jandi-Jun-pyo ending! I really do. I know a lot of us will be biting our fist

if they don't. (We'd end up killing group 8 producers). If jun-pyo will get amnesia

it's going to hurt Jandi. I can'r wait for today!

Guest ainne92
:o I hope that Jun Pyo stays determined as well as Jan Di to fight for their love....Ji Hoo and her together will just be a disappointment consdering that they're too similar and would just be a boring couple unlike her petty, but cute fights with JP (<3). I will be so depressed if they don't end up together!!

Guest kikibug

This will definitely be a JoonDi ending :D it has to be! it WILL be! D<

Plus..Jihoo isn't a really good actor xD

Lol, like those times he acted like he "hated" eating...

Or when he was crying/laughing (?) o__o"; [Sorry Jihoo fans! :P ]

But GJP is just too talented :) He's the best in the show ~

I feel like he /really/ loves JanDi..

Unlike Jihoo who shows one emotion..-__-"

He's only good at smiling. xP

But out of the F4 guys, Woobin is the second most talented :)

YiJung is #3! [he does too much eye bugging. O.O]

Even though I love him more than Woobin...

Wahhh ~~ just a few more hours till episode 22 !! <3

Guest Daiquiri

i really hope this drama ends in a "my girl-esque" way. what i mean is, in the drama my girl, the main character yoorin and gongchan separate after yoorin runs away, similar to what jandi's gonna do. they meet a year or two later and then yoorin tries to push gongchan away. but then everyone else starts fighting for them: gongchan's ex-gf, the guy who has a crush on yoorin, gongchan's aunt and uncle, everyone.

i think BOF should end like that :) even though jandi tries to push junpyo away, gaeul, F3, gongshi, junhee, and maybe even JP's dad?! the fact that JP's dad is still alive is really exciting to me, because he's the only one that holds more authority that mama kang. if he wakes up and supports JD and JP, everything will be resolved. that would be a different ending from the manga, but still yay for everyone :D

I have to disagree. I hope the BOF ends in a separate entity than the way My Girl did. The way My Girl finished, I was extremely dissatisfied. Gong-chan and Yoo-rin got together at the very end and then did a cheesy peace sign and bam it ended. I was literally sitting there going is that really it?! If BOF does the same sort of ending I will be extremely unhappy. I do think that if the time warp did happen that it fits with the storyline of BOF and doesn't follow some of PD-nim Jeon's previous works (My Girl, Delightful Girl Choon Yang). I'd rather the story remains consistent as well as the characters. I do get what you're saying but I strongly disliked the ending and conclusion of My Girl, which is why I respectfully disagree.

Guest nysophia_x_ii

I have to disagree. I hope the BOF ends in a separate entity than the way My Girl did. The way My Girl finished, I was extremely dissatisfied. Gong-chan and Yoo-rin got together at the very end and then did a cheesy peace sign and bam it ended. I was literally sitting there going is that really it?! If BOF does the same sort of ending I will be extremely unhappy. I do think that if the time warp did happen that it fits with the storyline of BOF and doesn't follow some of PD-nim Jeon's previous works (My Girl, Delightful Girl Choon Yang). I'd rather the story remains consistent as well as the characters. I do get what you're saying but I strongly disliked the ending and conclusion of My Girl, which is why I respectfully disagree.

lol, i don't mean that i want it to end identical to my girl. i'm just saying that would be one way to have them be together again. because they ARE going to separate. and there IS going to be a time warp, so if anything, that would be a good way for them to get back together :) although, i do agree with you that the stupid heart sign in the very end of my girl was so cheesy T.T i hated it. i think they can think of a much better end. say...WEDDING?! :D just another one of my dreams...keke ^^

im pretty sure this is a JoonDi ending..i highly doubt that the rumor in regards that the PD intended for JH and JD to end up together..maybe the fact that the HYD author wanted JH and JD to originally end up together misinterpreted as the PD wanted a JH and JD ending since they released a statement that they wanted a different ending..

anyhoo im also one of the JoonDi shippers who believe in their chemistry and love..I admit in real life I would choose JH because he is like the practical choice..he is a less of a risk since Im the type of person who doesn't like taking chances but in a kdrama like BOF, i am drawn to JoonDi because their love is something you barely see in real life...It's like a fantasy that you want to see unfold..If i can't have it in real life, why not in a good kdrama...

Guest Daiquiri

To nysophia_x_ii: I guess I should have clarified. It's just you wanted something similar to happen from MY Girl for the conclusion in BOF. Where there is a time warp and Jan-di and Jun-pyo are separated and then later they get together by encouragement of her friends and family. What I was trying to say is if there indeed is a time warp then the story paces itself out in it's own way, suitable to the storyline and the essence of HYD (the manga). Either way whatever the PD and the screenwriter has in store for us, as long as they get together I'll be happy. I'd really love it if there was a wedding and a little curly haired boy that oddly enough looks like Jun-pyo... That's just wishful thinking on my part though. LOL.

I'm getting impatient to see tomorrow's episode but at the same time dreading it. It means BOF really is coming to an end. The withdrawal symptoms are going to be just horrible.

since it's the same PD of DGC and MG and both used time warp, I would prefer if the PD chooses the ending of DGC...I want a wedding!but this time with a lil GJP!

anyhoo it's really fun to read the article of the kiss NGs..both GHS and LMH being shy about the kiss adds to their characters..it shows the young love of JD and JP..yeah as much as I want a passionate kiss, I think this touch lip kisses give a more "youthful" love feeling..maybe the PD would step up a notch if he decided to do a years later kind of thing..

Guest love_MinHo

Ya ... I am quite dreading that BOF now is coming to an end! I cant tell how much that I am obsessed by it, worried about it, happy as well as angry of it, and above all, really love it! And the thing that I miss the most about this drama is our priceless JoonDi moments :tears:

Anyway, do any of you know when the DVD will be released? If the PD made a perfect ending for our JoonDi couple (a wedding and a small Jun Pyo :D ), I will spend all my savings to buy the DVD :D

Guest nysophia_x_ii

To nysophia_x_ii: I guess I should have clarified. It's just you wanted something similar to happen from MY Girl for the conclusion in BOF. Where there is a time warp and Jan-di and Jun-pyo are separated and then later they get together by encouragement of her friends and family. What I was trying to say is if there indeed is a time warp then the story paces itself out in it's own way, suitable to the storyline and the essence of HYD (the manga). Either way whatever the PD and the screenwriter has in store for us, as long as they get together I'll be happy. I'd really love it if there was a wedding and a little curly haired boy that oddly enough looks like Jun-pyo... That's just wishful thinking on my part though. LOL.

I'm getting impatient to see tomorrow's episode but at the same time dreading it. It means BOF really is coming to an end. The withdrawal symptoms are going to be just horrible.

lol, that's exactly what i want :D a wedding and a little JP haha :.sigh.: it's all coming to an end...i hope that the PD and scriptwriter don't dreadfully disappoint us...

Guest ainne92

I will be so upset of Ji Hoo and Jan Di end up together and break the real ending from HYD.

-In my opinion, Ji Hoo is obviously the Soulmate just because she always says that he's there to save her whenever she's nin trouble and seems to be way too similar to be in a relationship.

- Jun Pyo, is, and !!should be!! (lol), her Husband in the end becuase their relationship represents the innocence and the struggles of love (even though it's exaggerated: considering his mom and the engagement). Plus the way they compliment each other and mature and grow together.....JD teaches him to be humble and to really bring out his best by fighting for what he wants. JP makes her realize how strong she is and also brought out the best and worst from her that helped her learn more about herself and her strength since she represents a weed.

I will be so upset of Ji Hoo and Jan Di end up together and break the real ending from HYD.

-In my opinion, Ji Hoo is obviously the Soulmate just because she always says that he's there to save her whenever she's nin trouble and seems to be way too similar to be in a relationship.

- Jun Pyo, is, and !!should be!! (lol), her Husband in the end becuase their relationship represents the innocence and the struggles of love (even though it's exaggerated: considering his mom and the engagement). Plus the way they compliment each other and mature and grow together.....JD teaches him to be humble and to really bring out his best by fighting for what he wants. JP makes her realize how strong she is and also brought out the best and worst from her that helped her learn more about herself and her strength since she represents a weed.

i agree...this is why im so drawn to JP and JD together..they balances each other..They learn from each other to become a better person not just for each other or for other people but importantly for themselves..and with the all the problems that are arising, it's obvious that the main love story is between JP and JD..because why waste Mama Kang's evilness for nothing..it's just doesn't make sense of most of the love conflicts are always towards to JP and JD...because if it was intended for JH and JD, we should just have the grandpa become evil, JK wanting to marry JH, and JP comforting JH in the trouble times--but that won't be HYD after all...

Guest ethopia

tnx for the link...

by the looks of the photos... it looks like JP and JD will not attend the wedding?? coz she is still wearing her

bridemaids gown... while their dancing and looking at the stars??.... :huh:

if so.. cant wait for tom epi!!! im sooo exicted with the kiss.... woohoooo.... it the one ive been waiting for.. JP and JD moments!! :wub:

yulie 81... if im not mistaken its either at page 1000 or 1001... :)