[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest ladyelhisa

:w00t: I think I'm blinded by the pictures of Jandi and Junpyo.... kyaaaa..... so many happy moments! :lol: Trully, monday and tuesday are my Jundi days... kyaaa....so much of excitement that I cannot sleep anymore. :lol:

Dang...they really have the chemistry and the way Jandi said "Goo JunPyo let's play" kyaaaa...........(fainted :D )So sweet of them.

Mr. PD better give us the best episodes!!! I can't believe there will only be 4 episode left. :tears::tears: I'm missing them already. :tears:

I think there will be a kiss scene on their date. And then Junpyo will call the f2 and he will be like, smiling for no reason ,talking about something... because he was so happy.HWAITING!!!

Guest ml_87

ha ha, the kiss, i think it's so funny :D JD is like holding JP's neck down (like he did when he got angried with her). but these pics are just BTS right? cauz JD is smiling. and again, JP is more active ^^ oh, i love monday and tuesday!! one more night!! :D

anyway, THE KISS IS SO BEAUTIFUL :)

OH, it makes the most beautiful monday and tuesday!!

cheerybell: i dont like SNSD too ^^ but the problem here is that Umi must be played by a good actress. how can a young singer like tiffany play this character? :D btw, it seems that Umi will appear soon!

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2188/hydscrafkiss.jpg

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/1338/20...17235621001.jpg

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/402/200...17214321001.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6455/indexlinkimage.jpg

credit as tagged

[/quote

This is not a trick right? LOL, I hope the actual kiss on episode 23 will look as good as in the pics! Is it even possible to smile and kiss? Because that's what JoonDi couple is doing...they're kissing and smiling! Awww Happiness! thank you for sharing the pics. Now I'm sad just thinking about JD breaking up with him...after kissing him!

Guest itrayya

im going crazy seeing all the pictures!!

aahh! i cant wait!!!!! *goes crazy*

but i really do love how this drama brings all of us BOF fans together.

i feel so warm to have people posting around! THANKS!!!

somehow when Jerry lost his memory, i was okay.

and to think of it for Jun too, i was okay okay.

but for Jun pyo, how come i dont want it to happen?

ehehehe :(

aaaahhhh!

another similar kiss pic, credit as labelled

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/ffjr...331819638_1.jpg

^ did she just wipe her lips after the take? :lol:

LOL, I don't think so by the way she had her hand position. GHS has a tendency to cover her mouth especially when she's shy. This looks more like after the PD shouts "Cut" the embarrassment? Shyness takes over. Just look at LMH's face and GHS^_^ How can they both still be shy after so many kissing scenes. Okay not so many...but enough to not be shy? :P

scream like hell and dance in my own room , jumping up and down !! thanks for pictures. yes yes Mr PD what i want is this kiss!! am i dreaming? slap my face.. i want to cry now.. so touching. what a wonderful chemistry between lee min ho and goo hye sun. Goo hye sun seems to be shy after the kiss and lee min ho pout his mouth during the kiss but i hope he could open them sightly.LOL hmm yea they looked pretty awkward...

This picture looks as though lee min ho still thinking about GHS (jandi) kiss.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/ffjr...745561118_1.jpg

you guys were right, jandi is going to initate breakup in this scene if i'm not wrong.

This pd really knows to promote his drama well especially when he left with 4 episodes to go.

Guest mangosteen

Though I'm anxious to see their JP and JD sweet moments in the next episodes, I feel like everything is so in a rush. The transition in the story isn't that smooth and there are only 4 more episodes left, but they try to squeeze in so many things. One moment JD is so cold to JP, making me feel like they're just friend. She even fotgets about the necklace till now and is even ready to give up JP just because JK was begging her. Has it ever crossed her mind by any chance how she would turn out if JP got married to JK? And in the next episode, JD and JP are still too awkward around each other, they don't hold hands and JD is always too passive, even in the kissing scene. It's just missing something and I feel incomplete. I wish they hadn't dragged the drama so much in the middle and then ended up rushing in the end. It would have been done better and the drama would have been the best :(

these pics are driving me insane..my BOF love is becoming more stronger and stronger, that im scared that it will end..i love dramas like this..im kinda glad that the two epis have sweet moments to prepare us for the big storm...

cheerybell: i dont like SNSD too ^^ but the problem here is that Umi must be played by a good actress. how can a young singer like tiffany play this character? :D btw, it seems that Umi will appear soon!

haha..i didn't believe it too and was soooo relieved when my doubts about her playing Umi was confirmed...haha..gald that sumone here shares my opinion about snsd^^

LOL, I don't think so by the way she had her hand position. GHS has a tendency to cover her mouth especially when she's shy. This looks more like after the PD shouts "Cut" the embarrassment? Shyness takes over. Just look at LMH's face and GHS^_^ How can they both still be shy after so many kissing scenes. Okay not so many...but enough to not be shy? :P

yaya..i dun think she is that rude to wipe her lips..she is already an experienced actress...

by the position her hands, it looks like she is covering her mouth as she usually does when she's shy..aww..i think its really cute...

i think she was shy maybe because this time it was her who is initiating the kiss..all the time it was Minho...heehee...

Guest angelordevil

I'm so happy to see JP and JD have a sweet moment.

It seem we can looking forward a happy ending for them

some pics I made. They're not good (hihi) but hope you like

kissf.gif

35921303.jpg

90267573.jpg

Guest siticantik3011

YAYY finally!~ at last Junpyo got to eat dosirak made by JD... well bef getting stabbed (if that truly happened) :tears:

btw thanks for the pics, cant wait for 2moro to come...

23lo8kx.jpg

15xnvww.jpg

mbtv2p.jpg

2il0nzp.jpg

edit:

JP's dosirak~ super cute and looks yummy

2dajewo.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest blackclip

oh my godnessssss! ><

i held my breath while looking at the kiss photos!!! XD

dint noe those pics will come out so fast!

HAHAHAHAAH!

so thanks people! :]

anyways, poor hyunjoong looks REALLY SKINNY in the first pic post by aum_guy!

poor thing. TT

his cheek like 'sank' in can! ~.~

and he's so cute covering his whole head with the blanket~ (;

edit: ^ JD and JP look really like a sweet couple in this pic above!

just that the PD(?) spoils the whole lovey dovey pic :/

heh heh (: