[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest bluescorpio144

Hey guys! It's my first time posting here. I've been lurking for the longest time and reading all the spoilers and discussions.

BOF is like kiddie crack.... like the rest of you, I look forward to my Mon. and Tues.

Regarding the bus scene, I cannot wait to see that!!! That's actually one of my fav scenes in the manga and I'll be interesting to watch how this version of BOF will interpret that scene. Oh, and the Umi/Amnesia arc.... argh I've always thought that that arc was POINTLESS! Can't JD and JP get together in peace already.... they've been through so much and we only have a few episodes left :tears: .

And now I leave you all, with these 2 pics on how JP truly feels in regards to JK and JD.....

JP leans away as faaaar as possible to avoid JK's touch........

jpjk.jpg

On the other hand JP leans as clooooose as possible to give JD a sweet kiss :lol:jpjd.jpg

Guest grrly

wow too many things happening in the last four episodes...at this rate, it seems like JoonDi's reconcilation will only happen in the last minutes of the drama...I'm hoping it won't be like this though...these things could've been avoided if they didn't stretch the fiance arc too long...but nothing can be done now...we'll just have to wait and watch 'til the end. I think all of us we'll need a BOF withdrawal therapy after this ends...

=============

Brief translation:

Anycall Music Drama - Stage event project in the midst of discussion.

News of Samsung Electronics is considering forming the F4-band (which will also include Goo hyesun) has been released. It is mentioned that the project idea will not just be a music drama, nor just the 5 of them singing, but an actual staged event.

=============

I like this! However, I have a feeling it'll be hard for them to do this though. LMH is scheduled to have a surgery right? GHS will be busy promoting her book, KB is cast in a movie and will fly to NY, KHJ will reunite with SS501 and also fly to America, KJ with Tmax...They're all be busy...But if does follow through, it'll be a treat for us all. HOWEVER, I'd really like them to rest before doing anything else. They've been exhausted and stretched too much due to this drama.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

<담주 스포 3탄>

Next week's spoiler, Part 3

Many people seem to be waiting for Soeul spoilers...

But I believe I've revealed pretty much everything about Soeul in my last spoiler.

But after seeing the sign, YJ moves on and starts pottery again.

And about the almost kiss, it's not that YJ stops himself but like w/ Jundi, GE's phone rings and disrupts them.

SEOUL SHIPPERS!!! so reading from the spoiler above... TOTALLY YJ is starting to fall for GE right??? am i right :w00t:

oh my i cant wait! hehe... awhhhh noooo kiss scene between those 2 hikzz...but it's okie aslong as i know that YJ falls for GE and date together that should be enough ^^ GO PD GO!!! MAKE IT DIFFERENT :P

Guest XiahxTiffany

gosh if GE and YJ really get together

im going to love the drama even more then now!!!

it would be the perfect one :)

Guest asdf1984

According to hanchaofeng, ysses ssi - a korea fan, she says that jp's father is still alive, but jp's mum doesnt tell jp! A So dreadful WOMAN!

Guest funkindagirl

Basically the same spoilers posted earlier but there's a few other details:

EPISODE 22 SPOILERS:

Jun Pyo and Jan Di reunite on a yacht. (KP’s note: This can be assumed by the fact that her bodyguard, Chen, is on the boat.) He hugs her tightly.

During the couple’s night together, they waltz, look at stars with binoculars, talk about his father, share a kiss, and smile a lot for no reason. Jun Pyo says, “I love you”. They sleep in separate single rooms.

Jae Gyeong approaches Ji Hu as he’s horseback riding. As she hands back Jan Di’s necklace to Ji Hu, Jae Gyeong tells him that she had hoped the J♡J stood for Ji Hu ♡ Jan Di.

Jae Gyeong leaves for New York, carrying the shoes [left on the ground by Jun Pyo] that she picked up at the airport in Macau.

EPISODE 23 SPOILERS:

Woo Bin helps Jun Pyo escape from his house, but they are chased by the Gu household security. However, the Song security defends them so that Jun Pyo can make a safe escape to meet Jan Di.

Jun Pyo calls Jan Di to come out on a date at the zoo, and she shows up with a young boy! The child is the son of a patient at the clinic [she volunteers at], and she had volunteered to watch over him for a bit. However, Jun Pyo ended up calling just then, so she had to bring him along. At first, Jun Pyo was displeased, but he then ended up enjoying the time with the little boy. A disaster then occurs at the hands of Chairwoman Kang. (KP’s note: Our source said that this disaster isn’t the one that causes Jun Pyo’s memory loss.)

“You’re my girl, so of course I have to protect you!” –Jun Pyo

Due to Jae Gyeong and Jun Pyo’s split, their respective companies are no longer carrying on with their business deal. As Shin-hwa’s stock prices fall, Chairwoman Kang seeks out Jan Di and threatens her. At that moment, Ji Hu’s grandfather appears and helps Jan Di out. However, this event inspires Chairwoman Kang to change her tactics. In the end, she hurts Jan Di greatly.

Jan Di finds a good, safe place to live after being kicked out of Jun Pyo’s house. (KP’s note: We are almost positive that it is Ji Hu’s home.)

Yi Jeong continues to reminisce about Eun Jae. Boys Over Flowers will follow the Hana Yori Dango storyline very closely in regards to Eun Jae’s hidden message for Yi Jeong on the rooftop. Ga Eul searches all over in order to discover what Yi Jeong had missed. Once she finds it, she takes Yi Jeong there to show him, and he breaks down and sobs.

Yi Jeong makes up his mind to do pottery again.

Jan Di and Jun Pyo’s final date together before he loses his memory:

Jan Di says, “Let’s separate…” and gets on a bus to go to her parents. (She doesn’t go directly to the seaside from here; she makes preparations to leave first.)

Jun Pyo, depressed after Jan Di’s departure, gets drunk at a club and makes a scene by causing fights. As Jun Hee sees her little brother falling apart, she feels sympathy for him.

Jun Pyo will lose his memory. (KP’s note: It is rumoured that this will take place at the seaside where Jan Di’s family is.)

Jan Di takes care of a man in a coma. (Probably JP's dad)

In addition to the photo of the kiss scene that has been going around the internet, there will be another kiss scene next week.

credit kpculture

They seem to be leading up to revealing that JP's dad is in a coma because it says that JP talks to JD about his father. When I first read that, I thought it was a bit weird for that to pop up in conversation but now it makes sense if we suddenly find out his father's still alive.

And it would be nice to hear what JP really thinks of his father because we know what he thinks of his 'witchy' mother...

Although I still find it hard to believe Mama Kang would stoop THAT far as to tell her own children their father is dead....that is PURE EVIL... <_<

And I guess the whole issue about the shoes in Macau was significant to the story because JK ends up leaving JP and taking them with her...what a relief JD didnt get them :P

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

It would be great if it rained also during the bus scene. I am just saying.....

Rain + bus scene + JP chasing + JD crying + JP falls to ground heartbroken = AWESOME DRAMA! Yeah!!!

Don't you, guys, agree?

Can't wait! :P

Some of these breakup scenes are just as good as the making up scenes. I love the "stain I want to erase" scene as much as the playground kiss or the cabin kiss. LMH and GHS sell these scenes. The pain, joy, love, heartache, heartbreak, happiness... you name it, you can feel it from these two.

i totally agree with you! a rain+JP crying scene would awesome XD but break my heart at the same time.

its so funny how @ their zoo date, Junpyo gets jealous of a little kid, so cute !! XD

Guest soonjap

Special edition is so great. I love the song " My heart had a brain freeze" of A&T.i've listened to it for hundreds times!!! "Fight the bad feeling" of Tmax is good, too.

Smone plzz translate them into english???And it'll be so great if you can transcribe phonetically! Thank you in advance.;)

Here's the translation for the lyrics for both songs. EDITED: ROMANIZED LYRICS COMPLETED! After the original Korean lyrics follows the romanized lyrics (edited later) and then followed by the English translation. Translation credits to me and ABSOLUTELY NO TAKING THIS OUT OF THIS THREAD AT SOOMPI WITHOUT PERMISSION!!

Tip in reading and pronouncing Korean in romanization: Korean vowels sound very much like Spanish ones, i.e.:

a=ah,

e=eh,

i=ee,

o=oh,

u=uh,

oo=ooh, (just like how you would say it in English, as in "Ooh! Look at that!")

yoo=like the word "you".

Consonants:

g=hard g sound like in "goat:

j= soft g sound like the word "gist"

So for example, if I write "Man Doo" (this means "dumpling" in Korean), it should be pronounced "mahn dooh." If you find a romanized word that looks just like the word in English, then you should pronounce the word exactly as it, EXCEPT FOR THE WORD "Man". "Man" should be pronounced as "mahn". So, other than the word "man",all other English words will be pronounced the same. For example, if I write the word "row", don't guess what this could be. Just pronounce it just like you would in English. The phonics are exactly the same and that's why I'm writing it like that. I hope this helps.

Song Title: "There Must Be Something Going On With My Heart"

Sung by: A & T

가지 말래도.. 멈춰 서래도.. 너를 향해가는 내 맘인 걸..

Gah ji mar leh do..mum chuh suh reh do..nuh reur hyang heh gah neun neh mom in guhr..

Telling you not to go..to stop where you are..going towards you is my heart...

닳지도 않니.. 줄지도 않니.. 왜 이리 내 사랑은..

Dar ji do an ni..jor ji do an ni..weh ee ree neh sarang un...

It doesn't wear out...it doesn't get shorter...why is my love like this?

추억 하나하나 세고 또 세느라 맘은 한시도 쉬질 못해.

Chu uk ha na ha na seh go ddo seh neu rah mam eun han si do she jil moat heh

My heart can't rest for an hour because I'm counting memories one by one, and counting them all over again.

가누기도 힘들 짐만 될텐데 왜 난 버리지도 못하는 지..

ga noo gi do him deur jim man del ten de weh nan bu ri ji do moat ha neun ji

It's hard to be in control and it will only be a burden so why can't I throw it all away?

정말 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐.. 눈먼 사랑에 바보가 됐나봐..

jung mar ga seum ee uh talk ge dwet na bwa..noon mun sarang eh ba bo ga dwet na ba

I think there's something wrong with my heart...I've become a fool by this blinded love

오직 한곳만 매일 한곳만.. 너란 슬픈 빛을 바라보다..

oh jik han goat man meh il gan goat man..nu rahn seur peun beat eur ba ra bo da

Only that one place, every day that one place..while staring sadly at where you used to be

눈물샘마저도 고장이 났나봐.. 자꾸 눈물이 멎질 않아..

noon moor sem ma juh do go jang ee not na bwa..ja ggoo noon meur ee mut jil ahn ah

I think there's something wrong with my tears...My tears just won't stop forming

그저 한마디만 사랑해 한마디만 내게 말해주면 안되니..

geu ja gan ma do man sarang heh han ma di man ne ge mar heh joo myun ahn dwe ni

Just saying those words "I Love You", won't you tell me those words just once?

손을 뻗어봐도 아무리 불러도 너는 내게서 멀기만 해..

son eur bbut uh bwa do ah moo ri boor ruh do nuh neun neh ge suh mur gi man heh

No matter how I reach out for you, or call out for you, you just get farther away

아픈 상처만 될 사랑 일텐데 왜 난 지우지도 못하는지..

ah peun sang chu man dwel sarang il ten de weh nan ji oo ji do moat ha neun ji

This love will only lead to a painful heartbreak, but why can't I erase it?

정말 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐.. 눈먼 사랑에 바보가 됐나봐..

jung mar ga seum ee uh talk ge dwet na bwa..noon mun sarang eh ba bo ga dwet na ba

I think there's something wrong with my heart...I've become a fool by this blinded love

오직 한곳만 매일 한곳만.. 너란 슬픈 빛을 바라보다..

oh jik han goat man meh il gan goat man..nu rahn seur peun beat eur ba ra bo da

Only that one place, every day that one place..while staring sadly at where you used to be

눈물샘마저도 고장이 났나봐.. 자꾸 눈물이 멎질 않아..

noon moor sem ma juh do go jang ee not na bwa..ja ggoo noon meur ee mut jil ahn ah

I think there's something wrong with my tears...My tears just won't stop forming

그저 한마디만.. 사랑해 한마디만 내게 말해주면 안되니..

geu ja gan ma do man sarang heh han ma di man ne ge mar heh joo myun ahn dwe ni

Just saying those words "I Love You", won't you tell me those words just once?

니가 웃으면 나도 행복하단 거짓말로 날 위로해보지만

ni ga oot soo myun na do hang bok ha dan gu jit mar lo nar we row heh bo ji man

It's a lie when I try to comfort myself by saying that if you're smiling now, I'm happy too

니가 향해선 곳 내가 아니라서 외로운 눈물이 흘러..

ni ja hyang hey sun goat ne ga ah ni ra suh weh row eun noon moor ee heur luh

My tears fall in loneliness when I see that where you're headed to is not towards me

정말 심장이 어떻게 됐나봐.. 힘든 사랑에 미쳐버렸나봐..

jung mar ga seum ee uh talk ge dwet na bwa..him deun sarang eh mi chut na bwa

I think there's something wrong with my heartbeat..I think I've gone crazy with this hard love

갖지도 못해 잊지도 못해 너를 하루하루 기다리다..

got ji do moat heh it ji do moat heh neu reur ha ru ha ru gi da ri da..

I can't have you, can't forget you, and wait for you day by day

너무나 그리워 탈이 난 건가봐.. 너를 너무나 사랑해서..

nuh moo na geu ri wuh tar ee nan ga bwa..neu reur nu moo na sarang heh suh

I've broken down because I long for you so much..because I love you so much

그저 한가지만.. 니 마음 한가지만 내게 나눠주면 안되니..

geu juh han ga ji man..ni ma eum han ga ji man neh geh na nuh joo myun ahn dwe ni..

Just one thing..Won't you share just only your heart with me?

나를 사랑하면 안되니..

na reur sarang ha myun ahn dwe ni

Can't you love me?

Song Title: You Make Me Have Bad Thoughts

Sung by: T-Max

Narration by Kim Joon:

어떡하냐.. 자꾸 나쁜 마음을 먹게돼..

미안해..

uh dduk ha nya..ja ggo na bboon ma eum eur muk ge dwe

mi an hae

What should I do? I keep having bad thoughts...

I'm sorry..

이러면은 안되는걸 알아

ee ru myun eun ahn dwe neun gur ar ah

I know I shouldn't be acting like this

거짓말 거짓말이라 말하면

gu jit mar gu jit mar ee ra mar ha myun

If I say it's a lie, it's all a lie

내마음이 다시 돌아갈까

ne ma eum ee da shi door ah gar gga

Will my heart go back to what it was before?

(눈물이나) 너무 미안해서 눈길 못주고

(neun moor ee na) nuh moo mi ahn heh suh noon gil moat joo go

(I get teary) I'm so sorry that I can't even face you

(가슴아파) 첫마디를 뭘로해

(ga seum ah pa) chut ma di reur more row heh

(My heart breaks) What should I say first?

생각않나..

sang gak ahn na

I can't think...

뚯두 뚯뚯두 뚯두루 뚯둣 뚯두

Doot doo doot doot do doot doo roo doot doo doot doo

빱바 빱밥바

pop pa pop pop pa

Chorus:

그댄 자꾸 나를

geu den ja goo na reur

You keep making me

나쁜마음을 먹게해

na ppeun ma eum eur muk ge heh

Have bad thoughts

그대를 잊는 마음

geu deh reur eat neun ma eum

Trying to forget you

내게는 좋은맘 아냐

ne ge neun joe eun mam ah nya

Is not a good thing for me

너무 나쁜마음이야

nu moo na bbun ma eum ee ya

It's too much of a bad thought

나쁜맘이야 나쁜맘이야

na bbun ma eum ee ya na bbun ma eum ee ya

bad thought, bad thought

우리 사랑 영원히 없어지잖아

woo ri sarang young won hee up suh ji jan ah

Then our love will disappear forever

(나쁜마음을 먹게해)

(na bbeun ma eum eur muk ge heh)

(You make me have bad thoughts)

그대를 잊는 마음

Forgetting you

내게는 좋은맘 아냐

너무 나쁜마음이야

It's really a bad thought

너무 나쁜맘이야 너무 나쁜마음이야

nu moo na bbun ma eum ee ya nu moo na bbun ma eum ee ya

Really a bad thought, really bad thought

(우리사랑 지우는건)

(woo ri sarang ji woo neun gun)

(Erasing our love)

너무 나쁜마음이야..

Is really a bad thought

이별이 싫은데..

ee byul ee shil eun de

I don't want a separation

그냥 너랑 헤어지긴 죽어도 싫어

geu nyang nuh rang hae uh ji gin jook uh do shil uh

Even if I die, I'd hate to just separate from you

무슨말하고 제발 날잡아 제발

moo seun mar ha go je bar nar job ah je bar

Say something and just please grab me, please

정말 내마음 변하게 하지말고 예전처럼만

jung mar ne ma eum byun ha get ha ji mar go yeh jun chu rum man

So that my heart won't change, just like before

(다정하게) 그냥 예쁘게 나만 봐주고

(da jung ha ge) geu nyang yeh ppu geh na man bwa joo go

(Kindly) Just kindly watch over only me

(따스하게) 한마디만 해주면

(ddass ha ge) han ma di man heh joo myun

(Warmly) If you just say one word

소원없어..

so won up suh

I wouldn't have any other wish

뚯두 뚯뚯두 뚯두루 뚯둣 뚯두

Doot doo doot doot do doot doo roo doot doo doot doo

빱바 빱밥바

pop pa pop pop pa

그댄 자꾸 나를

geu den ja goo na reur

You keep making me

나쁜마음을 먹게해

na ppeun ma eum eur muk ge heh

Have bad thoughts

그대를 잊는 마음

Trying to forget you

내게는 좋은맘 아냐

너무 나쁜마음이야

It's too much of a bad thought

나쁜맘이야 나쁜맘이야

na bbun ma eum ee ya na bbun ma eum ee ya

bad thought, bad thought

우리 사랑 영원히 없어지잖아

woo ri sarang young won hee up suh ji jan ah

Then our love will disappear forever

(나쁜마음을 먹게해)

(na bbeun ma eum eur muk ge heh)

(You make me have bad thoughts)

그대를 잊는 마음

Forgetting you

내게는 좋은맘 아냐

너무 나쁜마음이야

It's really a bad thought

너무 나쁜맘이야 너무 나쁜마음이야

nu moo na bbun ma eum ee ya nu moo na bbun ma eum ee ya

Really a bad thought, really bad thought

(우리사랑 지우는건)

(woo ri sarang ji woo neun gun)

(Erasing our love)

너무 나쁜마음이야..

Is really a bad thought

Kim Joon Narration:

이별이 싫은데..

ee byun ee shil eun deh

I don't want a separation

그냥 너랑 헤어지긴 죽어도 싫어

geu nyang nuh rang hae uh ji gin jook uh do shil uh

Even if I die, I'd hate to separate from you

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

wow this spoiler like tells everything no joke!! 0_0

so episode 22 is definitely JK and JP not getting married?

wow i would think that JK would be mad at JD but i guess not

maybe she does care about JD but idk

Guest snowqueen00

thankz for the spolers..its really interestin.. cant wait till monday..to see this couple again..

its sad JP will lost his memory..:(

Guest lemonsorbet

i noticed some people get spoilers/pics for bof off somewhere called dc gallery or something? i couldnt find a link.. :P anyone?

also...my spec..

does anyone think its possible that maybe in this version JP's dad might make a recovery? maybe then he will awake and accept jd and KICK THE EVILmother out to the curb!

hehe wishful thinking..

Guest mikasaranghae

olawl,not the 'famous bus scene'!

I remembered bawling my eyes out at that.

and for those who haven't seen it, here's the scene from the Taiwan version

the taiwanese actress is much prettier than the one in the korean version. korean f4 however is hotter than taiwanese f4. i wish korean version chose a prettier jan di....like actress Yoon Eun Hye .... it'd be much more perfect.

JP and JD's second date (after the zoo date):

JD goes to JP and asks for a date. They go out on a picnic and JD even brings a lunchbox. Of course, JP is ecstatic at the date. During the date, JD tells JP that she loves him. The scarf kiss scene happens here. But at the end of the date, JD breaks up w/ JP.

세번째, 준표 클럽씬.

잔디가 떠나고 괴로워하던 준표가 클럽에서 술 마시고 싸우고 그 후에...

아무튼 그런 내용임.

이때 준희 누나가 준표가 망가지는 모습에 가슴 많이 아파함.

Third, JP's club scene.

After JD breaks up w/ him, JP is miserable, drinks, fights, and...

Well, it goes something like that.

Joon Hee (JP's sister) watches JP self-destruct and feels really bad.

I think the "and..." was supposed to be that JP ends up in jail (for the fight perhaps?) and Joon Hee comes to get him out... I guess this is what was meant by "self-destruct."

EDIT: Nevermind, JP does briefly end up in jail for breaking a toy machine... That thing that JP tried during the double date.

jail1.th.jpg

jail2.th.jpg

jail3.th.jpg

jail4.th.jpg

Guest marjorie<3

wow thank u for the spoilers and the BUS SCENE of Meteor Garden thank u for showing it to us

i hope they will do the same here and not JD jst completely ignored JP

what i like in Taiwan Version,Shancai (JD) express her love to Daomingsi(JP) unlike in korean it seems JD still havent showed love to JP up to this moment isnt she a bit heartless c'mon PD show us that JD luvs JP.that they both showing it like hugging tightly show us that she reciprocate JPsweet gestures :( like what she did when she gave him chocolates.

anyways its nice the Korean Version is combining the japanese/Taiwan Version hopefully these remaining episode would sure make the fans cry and smile <3 ^_^

Guest lidge_fan

It would be great if it rained also during the bus scene. I am just saying.....

Rain + bus scene + JP chasing + JD crying + JP falls to ground heartbroken = AWESOME DRAMA! Yeah!!!

Don't you, guys, agree?

Can't wait! :P

Some of these breakup scenes are just as good as the making up scenes. I love the "stain I want to erase" scene as much as the playground kiss or the cabin kiss. LMH and GHS sell these scenes. The pain, joy, love, heartache, heartbreak, happiness... you name it, you can feel it from these two.

OMGAHHHH...soooo agree!!! might as well throw in some lightning too!!!....*puahahaha* run, JP, ruuunnnn.....lol

thanks blue_angel_1004 for the awesome spoilers...I'm spazzing just from reading it....can't wait 'til Monday...I feel 13-19 were just so crazy (mostly crazy bad) but the last 4 eps will be sooo awesome!!!!

thanks soonjap for the song translations....looooove A&T "There Must Be Something Goin On With My Heart"!!!!^^...The part where JP kneeled before JK and then the song came on *dies*....this is why I adore K-drama, no other countries can make dramas that touch the audience's hearts like Korean can

the taiwanese actress is much prettier than the one in the korean version. korean f4 however is hotter than taiwanese f4. i wish korean version chose a prettier jan di....like actress Yoon Eun Hye .... it'd be much more perfect.

I actually like GHS very, very much....LMH and GHS are adorable together.....Barbie just looks mean to me, probably cuz she reminds me of a girl I don't like...lol....

I think it depends on whose looking cuz judgements like these are very subjective. Among the three that you mentioned, GHS is still the prettiest for me. Barbie Hsu is pretty but her ears are kind of too big for her face and whenever there is a close up of her face, her ears are the first thing that catches my attention. Before I watched BOF, Yoon Eun Hye was also my first choice as Jandi, but now I'm glad that the producer chose GHS. I can no longer imagine any one else who can replace her.

OMG. There's too much going on.

I can't believe BOF is ending in a few episodes.

How are they going to fit the amnesia arc and everything?

O.O Oh well...

Anyway, I demand S K I N S H I P !!!

Hugging and acting cute in front of the camera

Total fan service yo~

Guest darcyausten86

I had a feeling JP's dad wasn't dead. I believe that all of the three versions of HYD, I think this is first time we see Domyoji dad, right?

Guest XiahxTiffany

i always thought that JP's mom was faking JP's dads death

she knew how much it would break JP's heart and etc

but wait is he in the hospital and in a vegetable state? 0_0