[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest xsilentangel

AIGOO, I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be the halfway mark :tears:

This drama is going by too fast.

I could watch it forever x_x

Guest dunlop09

Sorry if you misinterpreted me. Don't judge me on what I just posted right now. Go over everything I have posted in this thread and you will realize what JD has realized about JP. I'm not bashing JD and I am very opened. I am talking about why things got to this point. I know that JP is kinda infatuated with JD, since she is like his real first girlfriend. So, he is somewhat more possessive of the relationship. JD is more independent to an extent. Right now, JD is at a different level than JP, per their relationship. Also, per the smoke bomb leading to the scene at JH's house and the confrontation with JH, JD sticks up for JP when JH tries to put the blame on JP for JD's current situation. Like JD said, she now realizes who JP is to her and she believes JP is a changed man, rather than what JH says So, she will put the same faith in him as he has done for her per the hotel/picture.

ahh, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was judging you! :sweatingbullets: I was just giving a counter-point to your argument. I think your comment about JP was very reasonable because it was supported with evidence, but I was just putting out other evidence countering yours. I don't think it's bad when people dislike a character or what they do, because that's probably what the actor/actress wanted the audience to feel. But I think it's a bit much when people don't like a character just because. <_< . But I wasn't referring to you when I said that, it's just what I saw in the comments on the youtube videos(those people can be very mean sometimes :mellow: )

Guest joeydragonlady

His Japanese counterpart was also a model I believe, but I forgot his name. Anyway, Goo Joon Pyu had wronged him in the past, back when he was a bully before he met Jandi. But the model/Jae Ha doesn't believe that Joon Pyu is truly capable of that change so he uses Jandi to get to Joon Pyu.

The Japanese counter part was names Junpei. The Korean version explained a lot. It's cooln that they got everything in one go. Instead of

the TOJ part they had Jae Hae and the Mommy Goo combine forces to seperate JD and JP. In the manga this happened after the fiancee thing.

I suppose we can expect a lot of stories combined here.

In the Japanese version Makino was still in High School while the F3 went on to College (Still in the Etuko), Domyoji went to NY.

I like the Jae Hae character a lot, he's entire motivation is justified. Revenge is best served cold.

Guest sundyts

I would like to share some screencaps of GaJung Couple in last night ep.

credit : tiachoptrang from SoeulMate thread

the cake he picked for her (heartshape!!)

354269867.jpg

354269872.jpg

Ga Eul is surprised at his action

354269877.jpg

354269882.jpg

354269893.jpg

while talking about GE's present (he's loving it :) )

354269895.jpg

354269901.jpg

354269906.jpg

354269920.jpg

354269928.jpg

354269934.jpg

354269948.jpg

the concern in YJ's eyes when GE comes with teary eyes :phew:

354269965.jpg

354269975.jpg

354269991.jpg

aww.. GE's so pretty.

354269999.jpg

YJ and GE while searching for JD * YJ looks so manly and dependable :wub:*

354270011.jpg

354270016.jpg

Guest elainee

for the people, annoyed @ jandi bcuz she is "getting tangled" with other guys,

she isn't really... she has no feelings for this model character and

just sees him as a friend, well technically not now but still ;) she obviously still lves JP a lot...

she is just under way to much pressure with her parents all bankrupt.

too take a few extra part time jobs, shouldn't JP understand? just a teeny bit better.

but yet, i do agree that they are both being sort of unreasonable

plus, i hate the fact that JP keeps grabbing onto Jandis collar when he's mad...

it's like... he doesn't see her as a woman, because why would a guy do that to a girl

does anyone agree? :sweatingbullets:

i hate when he tugs on peoples collars too, he does that to everyone when hes angry even Jandi , it just seems so wrong when he does that to a girl but nevertheless it is kinda funny

Guest XiahxTiffany

omg i have to see infinity challenge BOF parody!!! lol looks so funny

and i dont think i could wait for episode 12!!!! plz come out now!!!!! :(

Guest dunlop09

lol, I feel like he's gonna start beating her up every time he does that :)

Question: I never watched or read any of the other versions, but everyone is saying how YJ and GE never end up together in the other ones, why is that?? What happened?

It seems that the BOF Special is only shown on KBS World America, not KBS World Asia.

I'm totally confused! I thought it's supposed to air the BOF Special tonight on KBS World - America. But, 'Four Colors of Love' was showing instead! I want Four Flower Boys, not Four Colors of Love.. :fury: .. aissshhh... Does anyone have the same problem with me? did they show a drama with Kim Jung Hwa in it? I can see 'Boys Over Flowers' title on the channel, but they showed different stuff. Agggghhh....

Probably they will show it tomorrow at the same time. The kbs world- america's schedule still says so, right?

-Edit -

I just checked the schedule online. It says Four Colors of Love.. *sigh*, I guess they changed it at the last minute or something. I saw the promo of BOF (the one that supposed to air tonight) a week ago. It said "2/9" or Feb. 9. So, I think next time, we should check it like every minute or something <_< .

I'm sorry guys, I felt like I gave everybody the wrong info :(

Guest deeLOVELY

interesting episode..

the model guy had more make up than jandi in the photo shoot!

almost looked like a girl with short hair and a deep voice

Guest itchreliever

Jandi didn't tell Junpyo about the time she was spending with the other model guy because she had at least a little bit of feeling for the model guy. and that's just yet again Jandi betraying Junpyo. It's frustrating to watch her be so disloyal to say the least.

Guest inloveagain

Jandi didn't tell Junpyo about the time she was spending with the other model guy because she had at least a little bit of feeling for the model guy. and that's just yet again Jandi betraying Junpyo. It's frustrating to watch her be so disloyal to say the least.

Jandi didn't tell Junpyo about the photoshoot because she was determined to solve her (money) problems by herself. That's not to say she can be justified in lying and evading the truth, but I doubt she had any "feelings for the model guy" at all.

I just finished watching Ep. 11 and I have to much I want to say, but I don't know how to start. I haven't even read everyone's posts yet, I have to go back and read it. Ep. 11 was so intense and sad in a way. I totally don't feel anyone is at fault in this episode. I just think that why does this have to happen now. At this moment when Jandi just had that happen to her family and her and when she and Jun Pyo are starting to get to know each other, this had to happen to kill that tiny thread that is tying them to together at this moment. I agree that Jun Pyo shouldn't be like that to Jandi and Jandi shouldn't have lied, but I think this is what happens when a couple begins, especially this couple. This couple hasn't gotten to the part where they totally trust each other yet and I don't blame them because not very many couples start with the word trust. Some couples can be together, but trust would not neccessarily be fully there. The fact that Jun Pyo went off to the place where him and Jandi had a critical moment in their life and flying back, meant that he is beginning to fully trust her, just took him a little longer. Jandi, well, was a little faster at this trust thing, but she still hesitated a little. I'm pretty sure that after this incident, they will go faster at this trusting thing.

Oh....when I watched the part where Yi Jung went to buy a cake for Ga Eul and he was about to give it to her, I covered my eyes because I didn't want to see the reaction on Yi Jung's face when she tells him it's not her birthday. I'm so glad they didn't show that part. Yi Jung is so cute around Ga Eul. I love that scene when Ga Eul walked in and asked for help, Yi Jung's face like gleamed. I can't wait to watch the next episode when Yi Jung was so worried about Ga Eul when she was fainting...was that fake? Hehe...either way, it was funny.

I think that Ji Hoo was so cool in this episode. He seems to know everything that is happening in this episode when everyone else seems to be on the side. I think it was funny that he was talking on the phone with this helmet on. I finally heard his confession, but at the wrong time and not how it was supposed to, but that's okay. At least she knows that her first love actually likes her back and all that time wasn't wasted liking him, he ended up being her best friend. That part where Jandi said she wanted to go back to when she didn't know F4 anymore, I was wondering what was going through his head. He is such a nice friend to both Jandi and Jun Pyo.

Whoa!! I was so annoyed at everything Jae Ha was doing even though he had reasons for it, but still. I wonder what is going to happen in the beginning of next episode with the beating....will the other F3 get to beat people up too? Probably not...I actually want to see them beat people up...I must be crazy, but I think it would be quite hot. I just don't like how sad the next episode would be when Jun Pyo has to leave Jandi after they had their life and death situation. Oh well.....got to endure it....*anticipating sweet moments later between the two couples*.....

Guest dunlop09

Hmm...actually, I think she went with the model guy because she needed the job. And she didn't tell JP for a number of reasons: He would probably take her anyway(he's done this before when she was going to the soup place), he would get jealous, and she didn't want him to worry about her because she knew how guilty JP would feel if he knew she was working so hard(he feels bad enough already).

I didn't really see it as Jandi liking Haje/Jeha; I saw it more like Jandi trying to deal with everything on her own. Yeah...I agree she shouldn't have lied, I was wondering why she just couldn't say "I have a part-time job", but I think that's her biggest fault - she tries to do everything for herself and adds on to her worries when she doesn't really have too. In her own way, I think Jandi was trying not to worry Junpyo.

i hate how the guy always tries to "force" the girl to kiss him or hug him. hahaha

i can't wait for the next episode. i love watching people ski. hahahaa XD its always funny seeing them fall.

&of course im anticipating the "incident" with so-eul couple :wub:

hmm. that haje guy wears wayyy too much makeup.

so.. 느끼. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest mimo310

lol, I feel like he's gonna start beating her up every time he does that :)

Question: I never watched or read any of the other versions, but everyone is saying how YJ and GE never end up together in the other ones, why is that?? What happened?

In other versions, Yuuki loves Soujiro, but he never returns her love because he had one and only first love. He never ended with his first love either, but he said that Yuuki helped changing him, thus she is also a very important person to him.

Their ending is kind of " bittersweet", and it was famous for its uniqueness, they did not end up together, but both of them found something for their own during the journey: by loving Sou, yuuki becomes stronger and Yuuki helped Sou confront his feelings.

They never ended up because Sou had told yuuki from the very start ( and tried to make it as clear as possible to her) that he only sees her as a friend, nothing more :sweatingbullets:

YJ is much much much warmer than Sou, I would say.