[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Thanks for Liking the banners.. you can ask banner on tr threads..

but its hard to ask sometimes..because they usually accepting one person only..

but the others are so nice and really great in making banner...

----♥----♥----♥----

BOYS OVER FLOWERS

Official Poster

(i think this is the official poster)

oh, really? i like your FIRST BBF FANART! haha! the TEXT is quite nice! haha! WILL DARN WAIT for the OFFICIAL PICS! and thank you for the OFFICIAL POSTER! it made me more EXCITED! haha!

Is it me or is GHS (Makino) dressed more stylish than originally intended? I know K-dramas have a tendency to make everything look pretty but...I dunno, I was hoping they'd just stick to making Makino look plain, like how the other two versions did it.
^Well I was just sorta thinking along the smilar line-- even though Jandi is meant to be dirt poor, I am certain, in typical Korean style, they will still ensure she will NEVER ever wear the same item of clothing twice (bar her school uniform I presume.)

But as for your query, I agree w/ what MiyuKanata09 said here>>

In my opinion she's wearing fancy clothes because minho or other F4 gave her a fancy clothes just to look good for minho(junpyo).. but in other pictures shes wearing a normal plain outfit..

like in this one:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb29/Mi...BOFmacau1-1.jpg

<333333 Jan 5... I wish Santa could've brought it along earlier!!

virvir111 reports that Kim Hye Seong (Unstoppable High Kick, Land of the Winds, Boy Meets Boy) will be in Boys Before Flowers, but his role has yet to be revealed. Currently, there is no official press release. This seems to be the article that first reported this piece of information, but no mention of Boys Before Flowers now. My guess is that that piece of news was edited out, because someone in dcinside posted an earlier version of the article.

If he is in it, i think he may play Makino's noveau(?) rich friend.

its in the manga and the Taiwanese version!

i think he does kind of fit the image(x

Guest xx-outsider-xx

If he is in it, i think he may play Makino's noveau(?) rich friend.

its in the manga and the Taiwanese version!

i think he does kind of fit the image(x

I think he is more suitable to be the guy who looks innocent and pretends to have a crush on makino but was actually using her (as bait) to get back to domyouji. Don't recall the character's name though.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oooooh i'm excited!!!!!!

and i think ur referring to junpei? the model guy right? ^

ahhhh is that kim hyunjoong hugging goo hyesun in that little skincare thing??

Guest barefootboulevard

i am SO excited for this drama. oh my GOSH.

i was initially disappointed with the cast except for Kim Bum because he was an amazing actor in East of Eden and was pretty good in Highkick as well.

However, watching Our School ET (울학교이티 with 김수로 백성현 박보영) I was pretty impressed with Lee Minho's acting and he was pretty hot! ^-^

And, i didnt really like SS501 but Kim Hyungjoong seems like a sweet guy overall. SOOOOO, i am no longer disappointed anymore. The thing is

Who is Kim Jun? I have no idea who he is and I have never seen him before. Is he Korean? His name sounds Korean but he looks... Japanese.. or maybe even Taiwanese...

He's not a peronal favorite, but I sure hope he can pull off the role. He is the oldest of the group too.

with the choice of Goo Hyesun... I will be honest. I was very disappointed. I really wanted Kwak Jimin. Goo Hyesun is pretty young looking but she is still kind of old.

BUT, I guess they chose her not only for her looks or age but her acting skills. I hear that she is a fine actress. Hahaha. Dang, she is one lucky chump; getting to act with

those hot boys and with the halyu star Han Chaeyoung. Dang, she is one lucky girl. ^-^ ... getting to go overseas with hot men and traveling cool places.

Hope the drama does well and hope all the actresses and actors do well. There's a lot of high hopes for this drama and may they be blessed with good acting skills...

HWAITING!

Guest darcyausten86

After seeing the Taiwanese and Japanese versions, I can't wait to see the Korean version. All of the F4 guys are hot! Total eye candy! :) Plus HYD reminds me of Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I just hope the hype is worth it and it doesn't end up as a dud.

I am confused in one thing. Are the characters in high school or in college? They attend Shin Hwa College, but the main girl is wearing a school uniform? Can someone clear that up for me?

After seeing the Taiwanese and Japanese versions, I can't wait to see the Korean version. All of the F4 guys are hot! Total eye candy! :) Plus HYD reminds me of Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I just hope the hype is worth it and it doesn't end up as a dud.

I am confused in one thing. Are the characters in high school or in college? They attend Shin Hwa College, but the main girl is wearing a school uniform? Can someone clear that up for me?

It's a college that begin from high school through college.

The new poster is great!!! Agree with you sharry!!

Can't wait to watch this drama..Woo Bin and Yi Jung, can't wait to see your stories..Love the clothes they wearing..

Oh, btw if Kim Hye Sung confirms his role in this drama it means that 3 guys whose have been close friends to Il Woo are in one drama..Hmm, what a coincidence!!! Il Woo yaa, why don't you be a guest star too?-you can meet all your best friends :)

Here, (again) i post the new poster - without "my daily" mark on it) so you can collect the "real" one ;)

kkot_poster02.jpg

credit: dramabeans

I support Kim Joon and Kim Bum ;)

Guest valley girl

why some ppl keep complaining who used to play the character just watch it. it even hasn't aired yet you can complain after this drama aired.

love Korean F4!!!.

Guest manderley_angel

why some ppl keep complaining who used to play the character just watch it. it even hasn't aired yet you can complain after this drama aired.

love Korean F4!!!.

i agree... its like people judge this kdrama already, even if it hasn't aired yet...

and to all those who keep on complaining about Junpyo's perm:

hanadan01bt9.jpg

uhmm, Domyouji/Junpyo is supposed to have an ugly perm... thats like one of the biggest parts of his character, the arrogant excessive 90's perm... :rolleyes:

--

unseen?

dsc_5775_shany25.jpg

177fba8a.jpg

minho.jpg

credit: KDrama Queen

Guest valley girl

i think each country has their taste rite So Taiwanese, Japanese, and Korean has their own Hanayori Dango. it's not fun if in all country has same type so just see and complain when it's aired already. anyway which story this movie more Taiwan or japan. i am really curious. i mean in Taiwan Makino has a Boy Best friend , in Japan version she's really struggling alone towards f4. maybe kim hye Sung will be that character????.

Guest Tobemist

Another version of the poster posted by hayuna on the other thread.

posterap8.jpg

I am more than happy to see Group Eight resorting back to the old logo... haha :)... and adding a nice shiny touch to it... Glad they decided to change it after all... :D

and to all those who keep on complaining about Junpyo's perm:

uhmm, Domyouji/Junpyo is supposed to have an ugly perm... thats like one of the biggest parts of his character, the arrogant excessive 90's perm... :rolleyes:

--

I'm totally agree with you! Domyouji's perm hair is supposed to be ugly. That's why they made fun of his hair on manga (Makino sometimes called him 'octupus', I wondered if she meant for his hair?). However.. I think Lee Min Ho looks good with permed hair. I saw his pic with his hair straight, but I like the perm better :D

Guest dori dori

OH MY WORD!

hyunjoong looks like a PERFECTTTT rui omg <3 him.

im gonna pee in my pants i cant even wait for this drama to start haha