[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest Banana Peel

In the preview of episode 23, Jan Di was extremely cheerful in the scene where she went to Jun Pyo's house to ask him to go on a picinic. Is it because she knows that she's going to have to break up with him? It's probably the last request Jan Di made to Jun Pyo's mom... let her have one last date with Jun Pyo before she breaks up with him.

Omg, that's what I was thinking! :blink:

She seemed a bit 'too' happy .. she doesn't usually show much expression

like that lively! Darn. That would break JP's heart and HER heart.

I hope this doesn't happen! :*(

found this

FANVID ABOUT JUN PYO MAMORY LOSS

CHECK IT OUT -->JanDi♡JunPyo Memory Loss MV produced by 파쓰

So sad :tears:

Thanks for sharing :P

This video is so sad!

I hope the real scene won't be as dramatic as this

or I think I would cry! :(

Guest ladyeury

I know this has probably been asked before but unfortunately the search feature seems to be not working. Does anyone know where I can download the SS501 Because I'm Stupid music video? THANKS!

Guest allywally

does anyone know if the happy together part 3 was ever uploaded? the one with gu hye sun, kim hyun joong, and kim joon?

(i hope this isn't considered a spam... i'm just curious and i can't find it anywhere)

can't believe that the drama is ending in 2 weeks. =( what will we do?!!

(dang i don't know what is considered "inappropriate" for this thread so i feel paranoid about posting stuff) oh wth. on facebook, there's a cute quiz going around about which f4 member you'd be most compatible with. i got jihoo. =) haha... although i LOVE junpyo in the drama, could never hang with a dude like him.... especially with a crazy mom like his! can you imagine getting married to someone with a psycho mee-cheen mama like junpyo's?!!! lucky for him, he has an awesome sister who can kick @$$. love her!!!

Guest itrayya

MY HEART IS POUNDING!!!!

NO! NO! i dont want JanDi to break up with him.

i noticed she was sooo happy but i didnt think about that.

im going crazy!!!!!! *goes crazy*

i can't wait to watch this. it's gonna drive me crazy all week!!!!!!!!!

THANKS.

but Jun Pyo wont let her go that easy, right?

and the producers will care about our feelings, right?

ehehehe.

*CRIES*

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

JD is doing this for her family

of course she doesnt wanna break up

the ending im hoping is JD and JP it just has to be literally 0_0

Guest Debbie1633

MY HEART IS POUNDING!!!!

NO! NO! i dont want JanDi to break up with him.

i noticed she was sooo happy but i didnt think about that.

im going crazy!!!!!! *goes crazy*

i can't wait to watch this. it's gonna drive me crazy all week!!!!!!!!!

THANKS.

but Jun Pyo wont let her go that easy, right?

and the producers will care about our feelings, right?

ehehehe.

*CRIES*

I don't know if you've watched the Japanese or Taiwanese version yet but both versions have scenes of the Makino/Jani Di/San Cai character breaking up with Domoyji/Jun Pyo/Dao Min Si. The Japanese version has that famous rain break up scene... Jan Di and Jun Pyo will get back together. It's not a kdrama when there's no getting together then breaking up then getting back together AND breaking up again then FINALLY getting back together for good! :D It will be just heartbreaking to watch them breaking up even though they geniunely love each other.

Guest Sango2893

In the preview of episode 23, Jan Di was extremely cheerful in the scene where she went to Jun Pyo's house to ask him to go on a picinic. Is it because she knows that she's going to have to break up with him? It's probably the last request Jan Di made to Jun Pyo's mom... let her have one last date with Jun Pyo before she breaks up with him.

ohemgee. I never thought of that!

That would explain in the preview how she was so boldly walking through

the house,yelling,and telling him to come out and play.

It's like the calm before the storm...

:(

It's not a kdrama when there's no getting together then breaking up then getting back together AND breaking up again then FINALLY getting back together for good! :D

-sigh

so true,yet

I keep coming back for more!

I can't stand these rollercoaster rides of emotions.

Thank god for the FF button.

I miss them being in love and happy! DOES ANYBODY ELSE REMEMBER EPISODE 3? loool.

Guest KristyS

Oh no ! I really don't want that to happen. I was so excited to see them together in the upcoming episodes.. How are they supposed to get back together in the end ? Are they getting back together at all ? .. And she's going to say "I Love You" ?? that's so sweet :tears:

Guest ml_87

the scene JD breaks up with JP must be involved in BOF cauz it's an important part of the manga :( but, even she breaks up with him, she loves him very much. she even rejects JH's proposal (it is very moved if JD shows JH the necklace ).

if she doesnt leave him, i wonder if she can meet Jp's dad, who will helps her and JP to deal with with ma ma kang. so just think that this sad sepperation is to bring the sun to in their relationship.

thinking of Jp getting stabbed:(

btw, in the manga and 2 other versions, the time tshikushi with tsukasa is short , too. but in this version, GJP is too hot. so if there're not many their moments, we go crazy, right?

Just my speculation... I think that Chairwoman Kang threatens Jandi that she'll do something to her friend Gaeul or close to her if she doesn't break up with Junpyo. Remember in the long preview Chairwoman Kang said that she realized what's more important than money to Jandi, which is her friends and family.

I also hope that the man in a coma is Junpyo's father or someone who will force Chairwoman Kang to accept Jandi and see that Jandi is beyond perfect for Junpyo. At the same time I feel bad for JiHo who has always been by Jandi's side. Junpyo Jandi FIGHTING!

Guest kurayzeexivy

wow the power of dbsk fans...they have eyes cunning like snake and hostility like an angry asian with a big stick or frying pan

That made me LOL. :lol: And I totally agree.

Hmm...I thought they were going to follow the manga and keep the connections of the two companies since it was "JK" who broke the marriage..

Guest seonnie

hm, still no news about umi's character casting?

hmm, suspicious. haha, ahk,

i gotta haircut and it looks like geum jandi's hair, ugh.

no offence i hate it. lols. gotta wait for it to grow out, >:( hmpf,

now actually back on topic.

some people out there are truly strong willed, 'voiding the spoilers, hee.

i admire you for it! aaw, the "lets play!" and the "lets go on a picnic" was

an agreement that jandi & darthmama made? aww, thats so sad.

jandi please say i loove you to junpyo! that way there no way on earth,

he'll ever leave you, trust me, haha ♥

--

is this @ the fishing village?

i didn't know jihoo's grandpa went too, :]

edit: jihoo, nice butt, (:

20090322121905601.jpg

I'm appalled. So based on the long preview JP's dad is still alive? Is it humanly possible for a mother to tell such lie to her kids? She has to be the most cruel version of JP's mother compared to TW and J-remakes.

If the spoiler is true, I quite like the twist that JP will take the stab for JH. I just find that he needs to do something for JH since JH really helped him and JD a lot. Then again, originally, it was JP who should be the target and not JH right? So can't really say he's saving JH but anyway... Good twist :P

Can't believe 4 more epi and BOF will end... :tears:

Edit:

V

Eek, based on JD's clothes, it should be the date after she went to look for JP, the date before she breaks up with him. Aigoo... can they don't look so happy in the photos... it's so heartbreaking to see that their happiness ain't going to last...

Guest peanutboy

would love to see jp and jd holding hands and being more affectionate, but it's nice to see pics of them happy and smiling. thank you for sharing the bts pics, looking forward to seeing the next two episodes this coming week.

Guest lemonsorbet

based on the clothes jd is wearing, it looks like this might be the last date before they break up? based on the preview for ep 23, she's wearing the same thing when she goes over to jp's house and wants to go on a picnic. jp's clothes are different, but he couldve changed or something..

if thats the case, what a bummer.. they look so happy together ;[

edit: :o but did you guys notice? he's wearing a scarf! could it be...?!