[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest luckyshow

you guys remember that song that was in Episode 20 that you guys thought there was no song to? well, THERE IS!!

the F4 Single is coming out...

I don't know if the news is already shared.

If it was already shared, my bad. I just got too excited. hehe

OMG!! I should have known. I KNEW it was T-Max's voice!!

I'm so happy :)

The A&T song is also really really nice :D

[OST] F4 스페셜 에디션 (Special Edition)

Tracklist

Releases: March 18th

http://i42.tinypic.com/2pqn7yw.jpg

1 행복이란 김현중

2 곡 정보 보기 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐 A&T

3 곡 정보 보기 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Ballad Ver.) T-MAX

4 곡 정보 보기 나쁜 마음을 먹게해 (Dance Ver.) T-MAX

anywhere to download?

mar. 18th is ... today , right?

Guest simoneaw

Personally as a fan of the manga I don't really like the change in GJP's character portrayed in this drama. But I like how the writers are trying to portray the change in his character since he met JD and he struggle to remain as a selfish emotionally-driven boy or grow to be a selfless rational adult.

He's no longer the selfish boy in school that cares only for himself, wants everything to go his way and imposes his will on other people. Now he has changed into someone who puts himself in other people's shoes thus despite rejecting JK verbally, he is unable to push her away and goes along with her antics as he noticed how similar they are and so understands better than anyone else the loneliness of eating dinners alone and liking someone who doesn't like you back. After his father falls ill, he must have somehow realized that despite not having the most doting parents in the world it doesn't erase the fact that he has been living under the shelter of their money and power. He's trying to do his part as a filial son and goes along with their plans even if his parents have failed in being the father and mother he wishes for. Isn't that something worth commending? Most people would choose to dump their less-than-qualified parents than stay filial to them.

So now he's tries to become the adult that takes on the responsibility of the lives of millions of workers in their company, thinking with his rationale before acting instead of being led by his emotions. Isn't that what all kids portray becoming an adult is like? With the burden on his shoulders constantly reminding him of his responsibilities, he tries to find a win-win solution where the company still lives on and JD will not be hurt by his cruel mother: giving up on his own happiness. But of course true love isn't something you can just let go and not regret the very next second. Being a selfless adult took more effort and pain than he actually realized and despite his pain he doesn't choose to give up either side but rather his dignity and kneels before JK. Even when that failed he still chose to hurt himself than take off that baggage he carries.

Also the fact that he sees JD happier with JH as compared to the humiliation and pain she has to suffer when she's with him may have cause him to think that she's gotten over him. She's friends with his fiancee, willing to be the bridemaid of his wedding plus the answer she gave during the truth-or-dare game where the promise isn't withstanding anymore would cause him to think that she has already given him up in the first place. That's why at the ending of episode 21 in his desperation he asks JD to stop him because he is unable to make a stand all by himself, but if she actually expresses her will to fight alongside with him and fulfill her promise to never leave him, he is willing to carry the guilt of ruining other people's lives and remain selfish for love if that's what it takes to be with her.

Guest iheartgongyoo

*sigh* :D

I must say, this episode took me on an emotional roller coaster ride.

My eyes started welling up at the scene where JK was showing off her wedding dress and telling JD that she'll get the pearl jewelries right after she has their 1st baby.... the look on Jandi's face made my heart ache. I wanted to jump into the screen and just give her a hug!!

Every scenes right after that was no different... i find myself wiping the tears with every interaction, every look and every dialogue though there are a few moments that made me smile!

Jun Pyo!!! Why must you hurt so!!! His kneeling totally showed submission, like he's totally putting his future in JK's hands!!!!! aaahhhh... too much pain in this episode!!! Pain that needs to be release and let go!!!!

Im beginning to feel bad for JK, when she was telling how she will wait for Jun PYo, she mentioned that she wants JP because he knows what Love is. IT's clear that SHE has no idea what it is. I feel bad for her but I know she will redeem herself!!!

6 more days!!!!! I worry that after this show ends I wouldn't know what else to do! :(

Sailing the Jun-Di line forever!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!

Guest Mardi09

anywhere to download?

mar. 18th is ... today , right?

it should be uploaded soon. very soon :)

I love the upbeat version of T-Max's song. It's really good.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Tracklist

1 행복이란 김현중

OMG OMG.. is this one I'm Stupid acoustic version of HyunJoong's?

if it is yes than.. no wonder they didnt include it in BOF ost2 <_<

they totally know how to grab fans money :P

release 18 march? that mean it's TODAY??? :w00t:

thanks for the info ^^

*hopefully that's not a spam :X

anywaes.. just to add on... Ep21 YT link :) YEY eng subs is out!

*sorry if this is already been shared! anywaes i guess u guys already know aswell :lol:

Ep21 p1 [Eng]

the rest u can grab it from the channel XD

JH-JD wedding pictures are awesome...how I wish they'll end up together instead,......

But OMG, why oh why do they hve to make JH falling deeper & deeper in love with JD when almost everyone already knew that she's going to end up with JP. Frankly I tot when JD move to JP's house, JP is going to really fight for her, really fighting for her love but no, I don't see that...If she's around he's ecstatic but if she's not he's still fine with his 'Monkey'..and despite what everyone tot JP's calling JK 'Monkey' sounds like an endearment or a pet name just like when he call JD 'Laundry girl'.. :fury:

He never seriously did anything to be with her..Finally it was up to Jun Hee who try to get them back together, and it's going to be Jk's call that he finally will be off the hook...what happen if JK get as stubborn as himself, & proceed with the wedding? Probably the next time he said ''I'll never let JD go'' he's alrady be MR Ha Jae Kyung !!!!! :rolleyes:

He shud have totally ignore JK...Don't speak, don't look, don't shout, don't get angry, don't kiss kind of ignore...just be totally, cold & indifferent to her..that probably won't perk her interest in him....Instead he entertained her, hurt JD over & over again with the same old excuse that 'Mommy & him made a deal' & he's trying to 'protect' her...with his kind of 'protection' JD probably be better off without it...cos in the end it always JH who came to the rescue...Like sumone said his so-called 'protection' & love ends up making JD homeless & alone cos her parents has no way of survival in the city that they had to retreat to the country.. :angry:

And why wud JD's life with JH be boring? I don't see how roaming around city of love "Macau" as boring..nor do I think fishing in the middle of paradise or even simply played piano together in the school hall, escaping to their very own private hideout at school as boring...and when JD's world crumbled to pieces, it was JH who help her pick it up and make her smile again. And with his playful tease, witty remarks & wise word, he's the one that always make her laugh again even when JP hurt her the most..Therefore if JD choose to be with JH, her life will be PEACEFUL, yes, but never boring... :)

JD will never bored with a rollercoaster life with JP? Really?? With all the constsat fight & bickering?? Sure it's sweet making up after A fight but seriously, if one has to live with person and they fight & bicker like every other day. wud it still be exciting? I'm not surprise that constant & fight & bickering, no matter how much they love each other, often lead to a Divorce Courthouse.... :w00t:

As for JD not showing enuf emotion for JP......well how cud she? She's only a stain that JP wants to erase, remember??!! And before long, he kissed his clingy fiancee in front of her eyes, bickering wif her just like they were before....and he even gave his fiancee a 'pet' name Monkey. Not to mention she overheard JK said abt bitting his ear...to everyone who heard it must be thinking they must hve done sumthing intimate for JK to bite his ear tho the actual happening wasn't...and she still has to show that she still luv JP? C'mmon...wif what little dignity she has left, she held back her feeling, just trying to move on wif her life....If only JP stop appearing before her n making her life a living hell.....

As for friendship between a man and a woman, there's always an invicible line that seperate between friend and lover....many has cross the line without even realising it....I mean that's why there's a song called 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz n Colbie Caillet.....Since this HYD version has follow this path, I really wish by the end when everyone has approved of JP-JD relationship, including the Witch, JD wud come to term that she has actually fallen in love with JH without even realizing it becos of her misery wif JP.....well again I can only wish cos it's not going to happen.....*wipe tears*

Guest itchreliever

hahahaha i really enjoyed the last two episodes. i think the drama is really approaching its climax.

i also think it's very interesting how many members (female i'm assuming) think Jun Pyo is being weak when to me his actions have been perfectly understandable given his situation. sure the end decision will come down to either marry JK or elope, but you can't really call him weak when all he's doing is being human in trying to solve this situation. jun pyo saying things like break my arm, etc, just shows to me that he's willing to sacrifice himself, but not all of his other responsibilities, including his family. i really thought he had done all that could be asked of him when he continuously said no and he's always made it clear that jandi is the only one for him. moreover, jandi hasn't exactly made it any easier for jun pyo to "man up" and sacrifice everything for her. jandi seems unwilling to take any action for their relationship, as she's been letting JK have free rein on everything. you would figure eloping needs to be a mutual process, but i guess girls want the man to be able to pursue the woman he loves no matter what, regardless of everything else that is going on his life.

Guest itchreliever

i just also realized that jihoo's toy (the only thing his parents left behind after the car accident), also got destroyed by a car LOL (:()

Guest penjung

It's kinda weird to me for JK asking JD to be her bridesmaid.

If she really think JD is her friend, why she asked JD to be her bridesmaid? Doesnt she care about her friend's feeling at all??? :angry:

Does she really think that she can have both LOVE and FRIENDSHIP at the same time?

<_<<_<<_<

Guest zaizai_f4_only

2nd post..

Hikz T_T i tot the special edition of F4 digital single will feature

Hyunjoong's I'm stupid Acoustic version.. but apparently NOT :tears:

after listening to the previews..

but still cant wait till the download link is available XD sincei love T-max's ones and also

A & T <333

Here's the preview again if u guys want it XD

http://music.cyworld.com/album.asp?aid=15059587

Guest Mardi09

Heys does anybody know what is the ending theme song for ep 21? >.<

From the 2.5 OST

Track 2 - 곡 정보 보기 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐 by A&T

The songs are so good :)

Tracklist

1 행복이란 김현중

^ Sorry for cutting your post.

Omiholygosh. I'm so excited just like you!! ^_______^ I knew that wasn't going to be the end to the OSTs.. we haven't even heard half of the songs on the 2nd OST yet! haha. But i can't install the plug-in for some dang reason. =( I'll wait to hear more news about these tracks. :P Umm.. i wonder (and worry) if we are ever going to get Hyun Joong's acoustic version though.. :unsure:

I have yet to watch ep21 and i should.. but i have a paper left to do and i need to study!! This is the hardest day of my life.. this year. *cries* I don't even know why i'm here.. i love BOF. hehhhh.

*Joon Pyo + Jan Di fighting!!*

I hope Ja Yeon's death gets solved asap!! Poor girl. :tears: I don't want to comment about it too much here. But thanks for the update.

EDIT.

V

Thank you szeying89!! I totally forgot i had an acct there!! Gyahhh, i'm loving it!! Must buy!

Who is A&T (besides the phone company here in the US :P )? .... And the ballad version of "나쁜 마음을 먹게해" is too short. haha~ :lol:

Loving the mini-album to bits. This was such last-minute news.xD To me at least. But it is very fulfilling. ^__^

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i also think it's very interesting how many members (female i'm assuming) think Jun Pyo is being weak when to me his actions have been perfectly understandable given his situation. sure the end decision will come down to either marry JK or elope, but you can't really call him weak when all he's doing is being human in trying to solve this situation. jun pyo saying things like break my arm, etc, just shows to me that he's willing to sacrifice himself, but not all of his other responsibilities, including his family. i really thought he had done all that could be asked of him when he continuously said no and he's always made it clear that jandi is the only one for him. moreover, jandi hasn't exactly made it any easier for jun pyo to "man up" and sacrifice everything for her. jandi seems unwilling to take any action for their relationship, as she's been letting JK have free rein on everything.

Quoting your post coz you take the words out of my mouth. I may hate junpyo at times, but i respect his actions with regard to responsibility that comes along with his wealth and power. I also think that everything he did (or didn't do) so far only goes to show that he's only human. He's an antihero of some sort in this BBF. lol. I share the same sentiment with you of the bolded statement. Jandi didn't really give him any encouragement. In my view, she may show some indication that she still loves junpyo to other people, but never to the man himself. From the man's perspective, he may love her to death, but with the girl seemingly not reciprocating and moving on, he can only wonder whether it's worth it to abandon his responsibility (he may have to carry the guilt for the rest of his life) to be with her. If she's by his side forever, it may sooth the guilty feeling, but what if his sacrifice was all in vain when the girl herself no longer has the strong feelings towards him. So you see, having doubts, second thoughts etc is only logical given their behavior in presence of each other. Nothing seems sure enough for either of them to make a decisive action with regard to fighting for their love. Everything is a blur, between what could be the truth and what you wish the truth to be. Now that i think about it, i wonder myself if Jandi really has let Junpyo go. Maybe she has. If I were Junpyo, i would find it hard to make a decision myself. To let himself be at Jae Kyung's mercy (kneeling before her) is probably a way to lessen the guilt over whatever the outcome would be later if the marriage is cancelled, IF JK agree to cancel the wedding herself (as oppose to him abandoning her on his own).

Thanks Mardi09 for posting that information!! So, those songs are probably the songs that I like in the show that I couldn't find in the 2nd OST. Sorry, but I don't get what you meant about, "you guys remember that song that was in Episode 20 that you guys thought there was no song to? well, THERE IS!! the F4 Single is coming out..."? Where was this song played in Ep. 20 and F4 single, does that mean there is another OST or did they sing one of the songs in that 2.5 OST? Sorry for being slow. Thanks again!

Thanks FallenLove for that article on Jang Ja Yeon. That is really sad to hear!! Makes me think that korean women should not be in the entertainment industry because they might get taken advantage of. I don't know if korean men have that happen. It's probably something more cruel or something. RIP......

So, I finally finished the episode and I must say that I don't know how to describe my feelings. I went from happy to sad to happy to sad to angry to sad again. Wow!! I had a rollercoaster of emotions in this episode!!! I just want to share a few thoughts about the episode.

First of all, ay....YJ crying got me to want to cry too!! It's so sad that he had to see his first love with his brother. He was so happy to go and meet her until that happened. Ay...oh well, at least now, he knows that he has to somehow give up his feelings for her unless he wants to break his brother's heart which I don't remember that ever happening in the other versions. I guess we will know in the next episode or something why he didn't go see her on Valentine's Day three years ago. I think he probably realized that her disappearance might have to do with that after GE asked him about it. GE is so nice because it is really hard to have to do that. I should know, I've done that before. Except, I think that the show would have a better ending for GE. I hope to see the part where YJ realizes that GE is the right one for him.

I really like the scene where JH and his grandfather went fishing. The grandfather was so happy when JH asked him to go fishing. This is a huge step to rebuilding their relationship again. Poor JH...he cried like crazy when he saw his mother's ring. Ay....I again wanted to cry with him. His grandfather is so funny for calling them and telling them to meet at a place. Oh...they look so cute in those wedding pictures!!! The kiss from JD to JH looked like a brotherly love kind of kiss. I was okay with that kiss. I think he took the ring out and put it by the pictures to mean that if he could, that ring would be for JD. I don't think there was any hint of a proposal there. Thank goodness!!! It's sad to see, but I'm happy to see that JH tells JD chase after her happiness because he likes to see her smile. It makes me think that he does really care about her happiness and really cherishes his friendship with JP. Hmm....although it was harsh for JD to stop JH from wiping her tears, but I guess she wanted him to stopping having hopes that he could be with her. At least now, we know where JD and JH stand. JD loves JP and JH will just be her guardian angel or just her big brother.

Hmm...JP...I feel his distress in the show to the point that he actually wanted WB to break his wrist so that he has an excuse to leave the wedding. I don't blame him for not being able to do anything and as some people would put it, being a coward. In this situation, I don't think he can do anything. The only thing he can do is be a coward. He loves JD, but he doesn't know how he can love her and save the company at the same time. They are both very important to him. It is really hard for him to choose one over the other. By being a coward, he assumes the whole responsibility of being hurt by having to marry someone he doesn't love and save JD from being hurt by his mother. Yes, JD is hurt here too, but I think that at that point, he is the one that is in pain more. At least, JD has JH to comfort her. JP doesn't have anyone to comfort him. Luckily, his sister came back or I don't know what he would do. I can't wait for JP and JD to get back together because they have been tortured long enough, but I really don't want to see the amnesia arc.

In regards to JK, well, I still can't watch her scenes. I think I would hate her if I didn't know that she was going to do something that will make her sad later on. She is a nice person who wants to be with her love really badly. I just don't like the fact that she seems to always walk in on the wrong time. I'm going to kill the PD for that!! I'm assuming that she will leave in the middle of Ep. 22 considering they need to have JP and JD reconcile and have the amnesia arc after.

Well, in the case of WB, at least we are lucky enough to see scenes with him in there. I really wished there was a side story for WB. He is part of F4 and should deserve a side story too. I don't think that random bridge scene counts. By the way, I'm assuming that that won't be explained later then considering they have so few episodes to wrap up the series.

Oh....sorry for the long post, but I had a lot to say and probably forgot something in there. Oh well, I could add it later. I can't wait for the 2.5 OST and can't wait for the next episodes.

Guest ml_87

Quoting your post coz you take the words out of my mouth. I may hate junpyo at times, but i respect his actions with regard to responsibility that comes along with his wealth and power. I also think that everything he did (or didn't do) so far only goes to show that he's only human. He's an antihero of some sort in this BBF. lol. I share the same sentiment with you of the bolded statement. Jandi didn't really give him any encouragement. In my view, she may show some indication that she still loves junpyo to other people, but never to the man himself. From the man's perspective, he may love her to death, but with the girl seemingly not reciprocating and moving on, he can only wonder whether it's worth it to abandon his responsibility (he may have to carry the guilt for the rest of his life) to be with her. If she's by his side forever, it may sooth the guilty feeling, but what if his sacrifice was all in vain when the girl herself no longer has the strong feelings towards him. So you see, having doubts, second thoughts etc is only logical given their behavior in presence of each other. Nothing seems sure enough for either of them to make a decisive action with regard to fighting for their love. Everything is a blur, between what could be the truth and what you wish the truth to be. Now that i think about it, i wonder myself if Jandi really has let Junpyo go. Maybe she has. If I were Junpyo, i would find it hard to make a decision myself. To let himself be at Jae Kyung's mercy (kneeling before her) is probably a way to lessen the guilt over whatever the outcome would be later if the marriage is cancelled, IF JK agree to cancel the wedding herself (as oppose to him abandoning her on his own).

just want to say. u are asolutely right :D

the misunderstanding between JP adn JD is so big. both of them are hesistant. they love each other but they dont know whether the other loves anyomore. it's mama kang who makes all this hurt. JP and JD are so miserable! ma ma kang is so cruel :angry: